FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What am I doing wrong

What am I doing wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imbob85 OP   Man  over a year ago

inverness

Getting plenty attention from guys, bout my thing but fine, but not much from Women And couples, What am I doing wrong ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Getting plenty attention from guys, bout my thing but fine, but not much from Women And couples, What am I doing wrong ? "

1) There are probably 50 guys to everyone woman on here. I've used the site ages and rarely get women (knowingly) view my profile.

2) Most guys don't use the "stealth mode" when they look at your profile. I assume women do because it allows them to view profiles without getting harassed in return.

3) Apparently using the forum regularly helps women see who you are may help you. In my case they probably see that I'm a knob and it counts against me!

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"Getting plenty attention from guys, bout my thing but fine, but not much from Women And couples, What am I doing wrong ? "

Unfortunately the bit where you went wrong is probably the bit where you're a male. Same for most guys on here, as above. I thought the forums might help, in reality they're more of an interesting diversion. The people I've met who are on here I've met in clubs or know in other ways. I've never met anyone via the site. Sorry if that sounds a bit negative!

too many cock pics babe, I like but women want to see the man and the face

Way too many cock pics, half-arsed effort with the profile text that is very general and tells nothing about what you are looking for and what you can offer.

Drop the cock. Repetitive pictures.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

too many cock shots

"Way too many cock pics, half-arsed effort with the profile text that is very general and tells nothing about what you are looking for and what you can offer. "

Weirdly tho lack of pics, bio, face pic etc never seems to affect women finding meets on here. I've lost count of the female profiles I've viewed that say nothing about them and might literally just have one pic of their tits.

Guys definitely have to make more effort unless they have a pic of a huge cock or a six pack.

By *ysonfuryMan  over a year ago

Stockport

In my experience you have to make and effort to meet couples and single ladies. They are not going to come flocking they have lots and lots of choice. Read their profile and send a polite message. If they do not reply or say thanks but no thanks accept that. Some may not have the time to reply there and then so need to be patient too. Make sure your own profile says a little bit about what your likes are too. Good luck

try doing a forum search on the subject, there is probably a new one of these threads everyday, lots of good advice out there.

Your profile has too many cock pics, for me one is enough.

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

joining fab was the biggest mistake.. Lmao... Sorry couldn't help it..

Walsall

"Getting plenty attention from guys, bout my thing but fine, but not much from Women And couples, What am I doing wrong ?

Unfortunately the bit where you went wrong is probably the bit where you're a male. Same for most guys on here, as above. I thought the forums might help, in reality they're more of an interesting diversion. The people I've met who are on here I've met in clubs or know in other ways. I've never met anyone via the site. Sorry if that sounds a bit negative! "

Now that is sound advice..

Walsall

"Way too many cock pics, half-arsed effort with the profile text that is very general and tells nothing about what you are looking for and what you can offer.

Weirdly tho lack of pics, bio, face pic etc never seems to affect women finding meets on here. I've lost count of the female profiles I've viewed that say nothing about them and might literally just have one pic of their tits.

Guys definitely have to make more effort unless they have a pic of a huge cock or a six pack. "

Thanks for that I'm off to the off licence grab me a six lmao....

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

most of the women couples I chat to are ones I have already met.. maybe a small percentage will message you out of the blue here... difficult I know and understand what your saying

Been on here a good while and my advice is just be patient... Meets will happen! Don’t let the site rule you and make sure you get out and meet people in the real world too.

By *wingpaulMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Has to be said there is a strong element of rudeness and arrogance on many couples and women's profiles here demanding detailed replies etc. etc. and never replying unfortunately

I’m having the same every one wants verified people t to hat I completely understand but having had no meets it’s extremely difficult, o well good loves a trier. X

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Fock photos get rid

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Has to be said there is a strong element of rudeness and arrogance on many couples and women's profiles here demanding detailed replies etc. etc. and never replying unfortunately "

And a strong element of rudeness and arrogance from men who ignore our profiles, thus necessitating the lack of reply and filters going on to avoid it in the first place in most cases. It's stated clearly in the fab FAQ section, no response means no interest.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Hi

Too many cock shots - you only need one or two

Read a woman's profile and if you message her drop something into that message that lets her know you've read her profile

Please never send a message that just says "wanna fuck" or something equally crude it's really off putting but a lot of men do that

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

Agree with op. Never met a woman off here. Yes maybe too many cock pics. I won't put face pics on. Too easy to copy and use anywhere. Use forums, polite tactile in conversation when messaging. Had a few replies but no more. Verified from club and party meets, women I've played with seem to have enjoyed it. I think it is a heavily male dominated site but not really a surprise. My sexual drive is a fair bit higher than my wife's, but we do well still, so no complaints.

By *sagent81Man  over a year ago

leeds

There are guys that have 20 cock pics and nothing else who get regular meets...

Numbers game I’m afraid

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

No face pic.

I've been on here 4 years and I have never asked a guy for his face pic.

I have been on this for nearly 10 years in total never had a meet and I get very little to no replies and profile views I suffer with depression and the constant ignorance is really soul destroying please help

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"I have been on this for nearly 10 years in total never had a meet and I get very little to no replies and profile views I suffer with depression and the constant ignorance is really soul destroying please help "

12/14 pictures are of your penis....

"I have been on this for nearly 10 years in total never had a meet and I get very little to no replies and profile views I suffer with depression and the constant ignorance is really soul destroying please help "

If you suffer from depression and the constant rejection is making you worse, then surely you should leave? ?

What are you honestly expecting, a sympathy fuck?

Just leave, and the rejection will all be behind you.

"I have been on this for nearly 10 years in total never had a meet and I get very little to no replies and profile views I suffer with depression and the constant ignorance is really soul destroying please help

12/14 pictures are of your

penis...."

What kind of images do people want to see?

"I have been on this for nearly 10 years in total never had a meet and I get very little to no replies and profile views I suffer with depression and the constant ignorance is really soul destroying please help

If you suffer from depression and the constant rejection is making you worse, then surely you should leave? ?

Just leave, and the rejection will all be behind you. "

No I was wanting advice and help

Just leave, and the rejection will all be behind you.

No I was wanting advice and help "

Our first advice would still be leave here if you cannot cope with rejection.

The second is stop being 420 friendly. It can cause depression.

» Add a new message to this topic