FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bbc looking for a couple

Bbc looking for a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did this a few years ago, loved it. He just watched while me and his girl had fun, he would join at times. Want to get back into it Hopefully

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

bookmarking this one

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've done this. It's even better if hubbies made to wear his cock cage and put in the corner. At first facing the wall so he can smell the sex in the air, then after I've cum 10 or so times and he begs ill let him turn around and watch me get fucking destroyed all whilst his little cock can't get hard. If i let him as a treat he can lay underneath as I'm getting fucked doggy style cos when i squirt it can cover him. If he's very lucky as soon as the guy pulls out i can sit straight on his face as my pussy is gaping and freshly fucked.

By *rufflesCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"We've done this. It's even better if hubbies made to wear his cock cage and put in the corner. At first facing the wall so he can smell the sex in the air, then after I've cum 10 or so times and he begs ill let him turn around and watch me get fucking destroyed all whilst his little cock can't get hard. If i let him as a treat he can lay underneath as I'm getting fucked doggy style cos when i squirt it can cover him. If he's very lucky as soon as the guy pulls out i can sit straight on his face as my pussy is gaping and freshly fucked. "

Yeah Right!!!

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yummy x

Mrs N x

» Add a new message to this topic