FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help!!

Profile help!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I seem to be running out of ideas for my profile.

Can you give me some feedback to pointers in how I can improve it, what would make it more appealing to you, as it's very hard.

I've been totally honest, have verifications to confirm. If I send a message people look at the profile and just don't reply, or say not what I'm looking for etc etc.

I'm not drop dead gorgeous I'll admit people find me attractive the more time they spend with me, but how do I show that in a profile

Would appreciate any help

Mark

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

carnt see any problems with it

You say you're straight but then your profile says you looking for sex with a TV\TS... you really need to make your mind up as this will put many people off you if you can't be honest.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"You say you're straight but then your profile says you looking for sex with a TV\TS... you really need to make your mind up as this will put many people off you if you can't be honest."

Yeah, but the TV/TS label on here covers all aspects, including cross dressing, or full surgery, to put it bluntly. It also covers male to female and female to male, and being open to friendship with others doesn't mean that you're going to have sex with them. Would you consider it bisexual for someone to have sex with a female who likes to dress/take some of the role of a male?

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

I think you have answered your own question

"You say you're straight but then your profile says you looking for sex with a TV\TS... you really need to make your mind up as this will put many people off you if you can't be honest.

Yeah, but the TV/TS label on here covers all aspects, including cross dressing, or full surgery, to put it bluntly. It also covers male to female and female to male, and being open to friendship with others doesn't mean that you're going to have sex with them. Would you consider it bisexual for someone to have sex with a female who likes to dress/take some of the role of a male?"

pfft?!?!

His profile says he's looking for TV\TS and with this being a sex site I wouldn't presume he's looking just to be chums

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What it means is I'm interested or curious about them, that's all

well 99.9% of people on here will take it your wanting sex with a TV and if your only interested in meeting women on here then you might as well change it as some women willbe put off meeting you if they think you have sex with other men, that's all I'm trying to say.

» Add a new message to this topic