FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > People to show me the ropes

People to show me the ropes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I am a single guy, looking to meet new people, for events or parties,I have never been to any, so if anyone interested in introducing me to the scene, when things get better, it would be much appreciated, thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Hi, I am a single guy, looking to meet new people, for events or parties,I have never been to any, so if anyone interested in introducing me to the scene, when things get better, it would be much appreciated, thank you. "
Irish guy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, I am a single guy, looking to meet new people, for events or parties,I have never been to any, so if anyone interested in introducing me to the scene, when things get better, it would be much appreciated, thank you. "

Introduce you in what way?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, I am a single guy, looking to meet new people, for events or parties,I have never been to any, so if anyone interested in introducing me to the scene, when things get better, it would be much appreciated, thank you.

Introduce you in what way?"

Do you think he means like...in Pulp Fiction...."Bring out the gimp"?

I don't know we're the events and parties are held and would feel unsure going on my own, that's all.

» Add a new message to this topic