FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Whilst I appreciate the attention boys what does a man have to do to get noticed?

Whilst I appreciate the attention boys what does a man have to do to get noticed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eversaynever1980s OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashby

One for the ladies in here if you would be so kind as to spare me a few minutes of your time.

I spend time and consideration in the pictures I post, with the obvious high quantities of sexual charge, plain old horniness and a splash of the artistic license to try and stand out.

Granted as you can see I love women’s underwear for a plethora of reasons but mainly because they give me the raging horn when I’m buying them, especially when I’m trying them on in the shop and ask the assistants for there opinion, or just produce the hangar at the till whilst telling them I’ve got them on because I couldn't bring myself to remove them as they were just what I was looking for !!

There’s just something about them that gets me hot under the collar !!

Saying all that as the monicker suggests I’m open to all ideas, I’d rather my orientation be sexually adventurous than pigeon holed into one way or the other.

I love dressing up for my female partner and vice versa as the mood takes us but I seem to mainly attract all comers other than ladies.

So ladies apologies for waffling but am I missing something obvious or do I give off the signals of raging sex maniac ??

All input is constructive and I am big boy so please be blunt and give me your thoughts on my current offerings and anything else you feel is relevant.

Many thanks.

Happy fabbing. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lool this is me I get 4x the attention from men on here and it’s annoying. I think my age plays a big part in it to be fair

By *eversaynever1980s OP   Man  over a year ago

Ashby

I don’t really get it if I’m honest.

I understand dick pics is not the way to go and abide by that but offer a few but ????

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Show your bum hole open

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

In my opinion, I think a lot of your pictures will appeal more to men, rather than women. Which is probably why you have attracted attention from men. Also, don’t you think posting pictures flashing in public a bit weird? Particularly, the one on the motorway bridge? It’s not something a family with children would like to see!

J

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your third paragraph gives off the impression of someone who will get his kicks from embarrassing or shocking people which is often not attractive to women. That doesn't come over in your profile text however there's a hint of it in your pictures. That said most of them are good quality well posed shots.

The thing is that nearly everyone gets more attention from men than from women. Women in general tend to be less inclined to show appreciation for the male form quite as readily as men. I've noticed too that a lot of men think that if something turns them on it will also turn women on, that is not always the case.

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

"Show your bum hole open "
never thought that would appeal to anyone mine are all nude get good comments too

Your pics come across as a public exhibitionist which will narrow your options amongst many who don't like exhibition or public nudity. Less cock pics too, leave as friends only or private for those who want to see them. A nude man or cock pick isn't hard to find on here for women so your less likely to stand out. The attention from guys is just a product of how many more are on here imo browsing pics, some fab just because they like the creativity in your photo not as they are attracted to you particularly.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I've been swinging for about 12 years, with maybe 5 dick pics per day. How would I ever consider you, let alone rem_mber you without a face pic.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"One for the ladies in here if you would be so kind as to spare me a few minutes of your time.

I spend time and consideration in the pictures I post, with the obvious high quantities of sexual charge, plain old horniness and a splash of the artistic license to try and stand out.

Granted as you can see I love women’s underwear for a plethora of reasons but mainly because they give me the raging horn when I’m buying them, especially when I’m trying them on in the shop and ask the assistants for there opinion, or just produce the hangar at the till whilst telling them I’ve got them on because I couldn't bring myself to remove them as they were just what I was looking for !!

Saying all that as the monicker suggests I’m open to all ideas, I’d rather my orientation be sexually adventurous than pigeon holed into one way or the other.

I love dressing up for my female partner and vice versa as the mood takes us but I seem to mainly attract all comers other than ladies.

So ladies apologies for waffling but am I missing something obvious or do I give off the signals of raging sex maniac ??

All input is constructive and I am big boy so please be blunt and give me your thoughts on my current offerings and anything else you feel is relevant.

Many thanks.

Happy fabbing. X "

I personally find your profile over powering, I'm worried you might get me to do weird kinks that doesn't interest me, it's not sensual enough. Sorry definite no for me. But some women might like your dominance

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Whilst i do have a huge thing for men who wear panties, i think I'd be put off by your arrogance and aggressiveness.

You bring people into your sexual kinks without them knowing and to me, that's not on at all. It raises huge red flags for me, so you'd be blocked straightaway.

Frankly it's vile and manipulative and anyone with any sense would stay the fuck away.

Run naked through the high street with your pants on your head, a finger in each ear and a tampon stuffed up each nostril... that will get you noticed

Be exactly what someone is looking for AND attractive to them... Then you will have their interest... As you don't show your face, that makes things harder... Unless it is someone you have messaged and you send it with your message

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"Whilst i do have a huge thing for men who wear panties, i think I'd be put off by your arrogance and aggressiveness.

You bring people into your sexual kinks without them knowing and to me, that's not on at all. It raises huge red flags for me, so you'd be blocked straightaway.

Frankly it's vile and manipulative and anyone with any sense would stay the fuck away. "

This is it from a womans point of view and from mine it's worse.

What you're doing to these people working in these shops is disgusting.

You're using them to get your sexual kicks while they're just trying to their jobs to put food on the table and a roof over their heads, like fuck do they want to know its making you hard ffs.

The other side of it is that those of us who are crossdressers, early stage trans and who simply like wearing womens underwear are all judged by the actions of the few who stand out and because of you and one or two others on here with similar posts just this past 2 days, we are looked at as being freaks to be avoided at all costs, not because we like the clothes or make up etc but because we have no morals, no decorum and couldnt give a fuck for anyone else but ourselves.

Imagine if your daughter, sister, wife or mother had to deal with this while they were trying to work, how pissed off would you be and what would you think of the guy who did it?

Stop and think for fucks sake Op.

Just enjoy what you do without forcing it onto other unwitting people.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I’m not into men wearing women’s lingerie so I’m afraid you wouldn’t appeal to me

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Whilst i do have a huge thing for men who wear panties, i think I'd be put off by your arrogance and aggressiveness.

Frankly it's vile and manipulative and anyone with any sense would stay the fuck away.

You're using them to get your sexual kicks while they're just trying to their jobs to put food on the table and a roof over their heads, like fuck do they want to know its making you hard ffs.

The other side of it is that those of us who are crossdressers, early stage trans and who simply like wearing womens underwear are all judged by the actions of the few who stand out and because of you and one or two others on here with similar posts just this past 2 days, we are looked at as being freaks to be avoided at all costs, not because we like the clothes or make up etc but because we have no morals, no decorum and couldnt give a fuck for anyone else but ourselves.

Imagine if your daughter, sister, wife or mother had to deal with this while they were trying to work, how pissed off would you be and what would you think of the guy who did it?

Just enjoy what you do without forcing it onto other unwitting people."

Bravo.

"One for the ladies in here if you would be so kind as to spare me a few minutes of your time.

Many thanks.

Happy fabbing. X "

I think your profile is good.

Good pics and text.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Just enjoy what you do without forcing it onto other unwitting people."

Exactly this. People at work do not deserve to be sexually harassed in any form. I would bar you from my shop pronto.

As the poster here said too it gives a bad impression of a community who get enough discrimination against them without idiots getting kicks from innocent non consenting strangers making life worse for them.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Two words: Homo erotica.

That's what you pictures suggest. Women want teasing, men want pleasing, really, they do. Try some of these ideas:

Eye photos, closer the better

Sharp suits, done up then buttons undone

Smile, not easy but if done properly...

Black and white is amazing when done properly

Fancy dress works too

Steal a few ideas from other profiles, regarding location, lighting or poses.

Think class not crass!

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Well, based on your profile. Men in women's pants does nothing for me whatsoever and your profile says very little about you. Also the underwear on public places thing would turn me off.

Then regarding your post I wholeheartedly agree with sophie.720 why should other people have to deal with your kinks when they're in work in a shop?

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Think it's all been said by others. Men in women's underwear = right turn off. Delighting in the embarrassment of others = right turn off. However, nice tatts.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Men in women's underwear doesn't do it for me but also in your post you are coming across as a bit over the top and disrespectful! You seem to get your kicks by embarrassing shop assistants and exposing yourself in public where children and non-consenting adults can see you it's not attractive

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Agree with all that has already been said above. There is definitely a homo erotica type vibe to your pics.

Men in women's underwear is not something that appeals to me at all.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Agree with all that has already been said above. There is definitely a homo erotica type vibe to your pics.

Men in women's underwear is not something that appeals to me at all. "

In general, this is your thing and should not cause any concern from the majority on this site.

However, folk aren't always ready to be presented with a balls out, full disclosure.

Also I think women would tesent having someone about who is more interested in the laundry basket.

» Add a new message to this topic