FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Reporting people meeting

Reporting people meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s not your ball or mine and I find it easier just to do what you do (reporting) and forget it as you could just go crazy worrying about rules and how fab is run.

Stay frosty out there!!!!

T

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Just block them so you can't see them. Quicker and easier than reporting.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

If they are still here then possibly admin have either missed it or the person you are reporting isn't actually breaking the rules.

Just block them and forget about it. Concentrate on your own safety.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I have reported someone here five times for meeting and asking to meet while lockdown is in place. This person is still active on fab. I have paid a site support fee thinking that would help these idiots out but fab don't seem to care. They are still here, looking for meetings. I feel fab need to be way more proactive about deleting these muppets. Or refund my support fee. "

Fab mods are all volunteers. They may not have got round to it yet.

Asking for refund because you can't use the block button won't happen.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I have reported someone here five times for meeting and asking to meet while lockdown is in place. This person is still active on fab. I have paid a site support fee thinking that would help these idiots out but fab don't seem to care. They are still here, looking for meetings. I feel fab need to be way more proactive about deleting these muppets. Or refund my support fee. "

Block, move on, happy fabbing. Simple.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

What good will that do the police if bothered will talk to them ever so ever so nicely

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've removed the op as it breaks forum rules.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/1004399

This explains the covid restrictions and advises contacting admin to ask for a refund from the contact button at the bottom of the page.

My next post explains how admin deal with reports

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******