FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bondage

Bondage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atexpvc OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I'm a very submissive TV and love bondage yet when I put that word in my text I get a lot messaging saying I will tie you up for quick sex..its not all about the fucking sorry to be crude but are there real Bondage enthusiast out there that know about this area of sexual enlightment ..get in touch..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell me about it. VERY few people on here get it, but then this site is geared around sex exchange so that's not surprising.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

You might be better with a couple who practice it on each other and want to add a new dynamic and don’t just want to fuck you ! But I guess you need both

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I enjoy administering bondage domination whip/ cane & sex, I get a lot of messages from people with a fantasy but never really meet. others are legitimately worried that I could be sadistic physio. Finding people with realistic expectations is difficult but worth the hunt.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I find I can meet genuine players when I attend the Gatehouse club which has a dungeon room either on a specific day or event

If it’s just a regular party day and I’m interested in meeting a play date for bondage fun then I normally post a message saying that’s what I’m looking for or I contact a small select group of friends I’ve played with in the dungeon before and see if they are available x

Sessions easily last a few hours and it’s never about restraining anyone for a quick fuck x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we get a lot of messages from people who are happy to "give it a go". That doesn't necessarily mean that they won't be good at it with a little time and patience but it does mean that we tread quite warily. I think it can be difficult to find people who really understand

I was, once upon a time, a Rope top that dabbled with Shibari. There is a lot more to it that just trying someone to the bed post. First of all safety, safety safety. Do you trust them, have you set your limits, safe words etc. Do they have shears to cut the rope if something goes wrong, etc. Also it is not really about the sexual side of things, it is more an art form for the top or a form of meditation for the rope bunny.

Hope you find what you are looking for, happy fabbing.

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

We get a lot of messages from people wanting to be fucked with a strap on because we are a femdom couple. Once we tel them to go research what a real submissive means they don’t come back to us x

Some of you above have been on my hotlist since rejoining here. Sadly for me, everyone of interest lives half the country away; story of my life on Fab

By *ovestrapMan  over a year ago

London

People who are not in the lifestyle think that bondage is you being tied up and helpless and being fucked.

Just to get a reply from you.

Its known as the wannabe Dom.

That think being a Dom means ordering someone around.. And bulling them..

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Agree Op, I’ve been tied up in Fetish clubs quite a few years ago and really enjoyed the experience. More difficult to find on here and certainly the trust issues I would have. Hopefully when lockdown finishes and clubs open again, I’ll give it another go

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

I saw a good comment on another site.

You can’t say that you understand the Dom/sub lifestyle just because you’ve seen 50 Shades. Just like you can’t say you’re a wizard because you’ve read Harry Potter.

I don’t think the majority of the wannabees are remotely interested in being a Dom, they just want to fuck and will do or say anything that gets them into someone’s pants.

#dreamers #timewasters

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I saw a good comment on another site.

You can’t say that you understand the Dom/sub lifestyle just because you’ve seen 50 Shades. Just like you can’t say you’re a wizard because you’ve read Harry Potter.

I don’t think the majority of the wannabees are remotely interested in being a Dom, they just want to fuck and will do or say anything that gets them into someone’s pants.

#dreamers #timewasters"

I read 50 shades and saw patterns and psychological play in it.

Suspect people have jumped on the bandwagon of not reading it and slighting it.

Probably the same people who don’t understand the overcoming though sensual sexuality of overcoming cognitive thought.

Well, its an artform dating back centuries isn't it. You've got to have a sense of theater to play that game dont you?

By *omplexchiqueTV/TS  over a year ago

Sale

"I'm a very submissive TV and love bondage yet when I put that word in my text I get a lot messaging saying I will tie you up for quick sex..its not all about the fucking sorry to be crude but are there real Bondage enthusiast out there that know about this area of sexual enlightment ..get in touch.. "

It’s a toughie sweetie I agree and I share your pain. Best advice I can give is use fetlife for advanced bondage contacts. Use here for softly softly bondage play with new starter men (but be patient and be prepared for lots of disappointing experiments). Or, hook up with another bondage t-girl but be prepared to return the favour to her. In other words don’t just ask to be on the receiving end. From my experience the last option offers by far the best results x

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"People who are not in the lifestyle think that bondage is you being tied up and helpless and being fucked.

"

Something I actually had to have pointed out to me by a submissive.To paraphrase. I could see you were a Dom when I looked into your eyes....

So perhaps subs can tell by instinct?

Just be careful when arranging meets via mail? And don't get into a vulnerable position until you're confident that your meet has your best interest in mind? Safety safety,safety...

"People who are not in the lifestyle think that bondage is you being tied up and helpless and being fucked.

Something I actually had to have pointed out to me by a submissive.To paraphrase. I could see you were a Dom when I looked into your eyes....

Just be careful when arranging meets via mail? And don't get into a vulnerable position until you're confident that your meet has your best interest in mind? Safety safety,safety..."

I agree. It took my little sub over two years to get to know me well enough to trust me to put her into total restraint. And it was worth it for her

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

I am stealing someone's quote but it is a good one. If you ask 5 riggers a question. about Shibari You get 7 different answers.

From my own perspective I love rope bondage and as well as the tying techniques I love the history.

One thing I have learnt in reading about the history of bondage is that in this current time in distinction to the past (with the exception of safety and there are arguments about that see the LAM debacle two years ago) there is no right or wrong way to do bondage as whole.

People in the West talk about non sexual connection and going into subspace. Japanese bondage in Japan is largely not about that. One of my favourite quotes is from Sieu Ito the turn of the 20th century godfather of shibari who said something like " I have been demonstrating shibari for 40 years and all I have is a reputation for being a pervert."

In modern rope it is about what the individual sub or rigger prefers and the struggle for each is finding someone with whom they are compatable.

By *atexpvc OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Very interesting subject one I must learn more of..

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

I have tied for many years and I still keep learning not just new ways but new thoughts and new passion

I am always interested to hear the personal experiences from the minds of those who get off being tied up both involving peneteation and Not

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

You can have so much fun doing bondage without doing anything sexual.

I'm a long way from being any good at it but from what I've seen and from what I've practised it's definitely an art and not really anything about sex.

By *ittlesub4uWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

It’s really lovely to see other people passionately talking about bondage on here beyond the vanilla fluffy cuffs and a quick fuck.

As a brat it takes me a while to get to a point in the dynamic where I submit enough for full power exchange bondage play. Totally worth the effort though x

"You can have so much fun doing bondage without doing anything sexual.

I'm a long way from being any good at it but from what I've seen and from what I've practised it's definitely an art and not really anything about sex."

Hmmm I'd disagree on it not being sexual though.Maybe because its not focused on penetrative sex or romance, but you cant tell me that the kick isn't sexual,ordering your little brat around, having them eating out of the palm of your hand. Terrific turn on...

London

"It’s really lovely to see other people passionately talking about bondage on here beyond the vanilla fluffy cuffs and a quick fuck.

As a brat it takes me a while to get to a point in the dynamic where I submit enough for full power exchange bondage play. Totally worth the effort though x"

So true. The end result is worth it...

I love bratty submissive Princesses.

London

Just be careful when arranging meets via mail? And don't get into a vulnerable position until you're confident that your meet has your best interest in mind? Safety safety,safety...

I agree. It took my little sub over two years to get to know me well enough to trust me to put her into total restraint. And it was worth it for her "

That's an awfully long time for your sub to trust you....

I agree. It took my little sub over two years to get to know me well enough to trust me to put her into total restraint. And it was worth it for her

That's an awfully long time for your sub to trust you....

"

I don't think so. From an intial meet up to really get to know and respect each other and for her to know that I'm completely trust worthy and discrete. There's a lot of twats around in Internetshire remember...

[Removed by poster at 28/05/20 09:45:19]

"I am stealing someone's quote but it is a good one. If you ask 5 riggers a question. about Shibari You get 7 different answers.

From my own perspective I love rope bondage and as well as the tying techniques I love the history.

One thing I have learnt in reading about the history of bondage is that in this current time in distinction to the past (with the exception of safety and there are arguments about that see the LAM debacle two years ago) there is no right or wrong way to do bondage as whole.

People in the West talk about non sexual connection and going into subspace. Japanese bondage in Japan is largely not about that. One of my favourite quotes is from Sieu Ito the turn of the 20th century godfather of shibari who said something like " I have been demonstrating shibari for 40 years and all I have is a reputation for being a pervert."

In modern rope it is about what the individual sub or rigger prefers and the struggle for each is finding someone with whom they are compatable.

"

Always enjoyed your imput on the forums....

Thank you x

"It’s really lovely to see other people passionately talking about bondage on here beyond the vanilla fluffy cuffs and a quick fuck.

As a brat it takes me a while to get to a point in the dynamic where I submit enough for full power exchange bondage play. Totally worth the effort though x

So true. The end result is worth it...

I love bratty submissive Princesses. "

I cant stand the little bitches. As far as I'm concerned they belong under my boot

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

As a brat it takes me a while to get to a point in the dynamic where I submit enough for full power exchange bondage play. Totally worth the effort though x"

Myself(lee) am a brat also so I totally understand you. x

Myself(lee) am a brat also so I totally understand you. x"

I bet you're a right little fucker as well...

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

"

Probably the same people who don’t understand the overcoming though sensual sexuality of overcoming cognitive thought."

Hmmm. I think it's more about slighting it because it's a pale rip-off of The Story of O, which is shorter and N times better written. Fifty read like "ooooh, how many naughty things can I get in one, no two, no, three, oh wow, my publisher wants another book as well!"

"

Probably the same people who don’t understand the overcoming though sensual sexuality of overcoming cognitive thought.

Hmmm. I think it's more about slighting it because it's a pale rip-off of The Story of O, which is shorter and N times better written. Fifty read like "ooooh, how many naughty things can I get in one, no two, no, three, oh wow, my publisher wants another book as well!""

Its The DaVinci Code of kink...

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

We’ve had the odd bit of instruction from some lovely and very patient friends in a club but blimey (particularly for me, Mr) it all seems awfully complicated.

I don’t think I’ll ever get my head around it to a reasonable level. If it’s your thing, we would think the BDSM type nights and clubs would be ten times better bets.

I’m more of a cling film wrap/ vacbed type of bondage , sensory deprivation person. Rope work can be very fulfilling to a Dom and it is quite a skill to perfect I find it very time consuming and don’t get the same fulfilment.

Being a sub is about giving up control to the Dom, but everything is about consenting

Trust , respect and the important Safe Word is the ultimate STOP

Sorry.... I just saw the word bondage and it got me excited

I have done some San wrap, bandage work. It can get a bit tedious sitting there drinking tea and play candy crush for three hours, but the lady gets what the lady wants x

London

"Sorry.... I just saw the word bondage and it got me excited "

We forgive you...

Sometimes our desires take over.

You are probably on the wrong site

Try fet with life after it

If you get what I mean

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

While I think there are better sites out there for BDSMers, there is clearly a growing number of kinky shaggers, who like to mix the two.

It’s been asked many times before, but a fetish forum would definitely be an advantage on fab!!

By *atex and KinkCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"We get a lot of messages from people wanting to be fucked with a strap on because we are a femdom couple. Once we tel them to go research what a real submissive means they don’t come back to us x"

» Add a new message to this topic