FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Holidays

Holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know about any good Adult Holidays for singles that are comeing up? been looking most the morning on the net for some and i just cant seem to find any?? any advise or help would be really apreseated guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone know about any good Adult Holidays for singles that are comeing up? been looking most the morning on the net for some and i just cant seem to find any?? any advise or help would be really apreseated guys "

club 18-30?

But seriously, no idea.

Any preference on location? What sort of budget are you looking at? No point people suggesting a month at an exclusive Thai adult resort if you can only afford a night in Rhyll.

i was asking as i heard about them a few months ago and havent really had time to think about a holiday till now. just thought i see what anyone else knew really. thanks for the 18-30 though its a start

ive heard they are in this country but its not easy to find them so its just to keep on looking really.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only know of places like Thailand etc

thanks for the hel[p guys but thailand is a bit outa my price range lol love the help though

» Add a new message to this topic