FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why don't MF couples always post guy pics?

Why don't MF couples always post guy pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do so many people only publish pics of the girl from the MF couple on their profile? Or the girl playing with people and we cant tell who the partner is? We've tried to make sure Moose (M) is represented in our pics, both in the public and friends only gallery on here. We would usually share a face pic if were seriously talking to others, but not everyone is forthcoming...for face pics of anything else! As the straight F in a MF couple, I would want to see more guy pics on a MF couple's profile, but surely anyone looking for MFs would want to see what the male looks like?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We don't post many of male half as its down to our dynamics, he doesn't play with others, so its only O (female half) that's playing. Also found that a lot of the time its predominantly the male that operates the profile so biased towards posting F pics....just our take on it anyway..

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"Why do so many people only publish pics of the girl from the MF couple on their profile? Or the girl playing with people and we cant tell who the partner is? We've tried to make sure Moose (M) is represented in our pics, both in the public and friends only gallery on here. We would usually share a face pic if were seriously talking to others, but not everyone is forthcoming...for face pics of anything else! As the straight F in a MF couple, I would want to see more guy pics on a MF couple's profile, but surely anyone looking for MFs would want to see what the male looks like? "

That’s a real beef with mouse so totally agree, but doubt things will change.

Why are you so interested in what others don't have on their profile?I'm sure there are many many profiles out there that have what you want

Concentrate on them,you will have a much more content fabswingers experience

"Why are you so interested in what others don't have on their profile?I'm sure there are many many profiles out there that have what you want

Concentrate on them,you will have a much more content fabswingers experience"

This is not an answer to the question but thanks for your input

"Why are you so interested in what others don't have on their profile?I'm sure there are many many profiles out there that have what you want

This is not an answer to the question but thanks for your input"

genuine

Ok,then it's because they don't want to.

You have your profile set out as you want it,others have theirs set as they want

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Will have to get more pics of me playing with other women, a lot of our play is hot wife play so mainly taking pics, but I do have some pics and send if requested

We like to think we have a good mix but admittedly more of M but she is much better to look at

We don’t meet couples or women or should say don’t want to so see no real need to post multiple pictures of my ugly mush as we feel there is no point.

Each to their own.

T

He doesn't normally play.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

My (The Boy) theory is they don’t value males in the other potential couples and they’re only interested in playing with the female

So if I don’t see a good mix (25% is what I aim for) I won’t both approaching.

(Off to check I practise what I preach!)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Loads of reasons have been put forward. The bottom line is that they're looking for more female centric meets, this is where understanding of and clearly written profile text is useful. The exception to that is where they send clear pictures of the man with an introductory message.

We learned early on that we aren't what people with few or no male pictures are looking for and now ask on our profile for clear body shots.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My (The Boy) theory is they don’t value males in the other potential couples and they’re only interested in playing with the female

(Off to check I practise what I preach!)"

In straight couples they don't value the women. They're basically bait for invisible men

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

We’ve tried to add more and even used man profile pics as it’s mostly the women choosing. When it’s mostly female pics maybe it’s most ff being sought, no interest to us whatsoever

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

We have met some wonderful couples through Fab, however the majority of the time we tend to meet them at clubs. It seems to be easier for gauging everyone's interest and it has worked better for us. Plus Jiggle doesn't like having his picture taken (that's just his preference).

We tend to interact with single guys on Fab, hence the majority of our picture are of myself.

Nutty

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I had a profile with my ex - we had a stag / vixen dynamic where he would like to see or hear about me playing, but he had a hand in vetting and choosing the guys. Because it this, our pics were mostly of me. We only ever swapped as a full couple twice.

I did convince him to let me put a body shot on eventually, but he never felt it was relevant.

Everyone is looking for something different OP, and people set their profile accordingly

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

"My (The Boy) theory is they don’t value males in the other potential couples and they’re only interested in playing with the female

(Off to check I practise what I preach!)

In straight couples they don't value the women. They're basically bait for invisible men"

Our profile has more pictures of me (the lady) because he hates pictures of himself, pictures online and I'm the more stereotypically attractive.

Yes I think the assumption with couples is it's more about the women, so the opposite to the poster above as we are more valued! I love men and cock, but if I'm having a ffm or FMFM then it's much more important to me that I'm most attracted to the lady! And she to me!

Myself and my partner have had a few meets but we prefer the club scene. This is my profile (fem here)... so most pics on mine would be of me with a few of him but his choice to keep them private.

Its all down to how the couple themselves want to run their profile... so many different dynamics of couples on here just down to them what they post up

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

A minority of couples have a nicely balanced selection of pics, but in the main when marketing/selling sex, it is predominantly the female used as bait..

On our profile we have plenty of photos of us both, separately and together, as we feel it should reflect both of us accurately. Plus to us managing our profile pics is more than that, it's something that we enjoy doing together?

Granted probably half of our images are of P, compared to a quarter of B and the remaining quarter both of us together, but with over 300 in just our public gallery that's plenty to pick from

And yes, our profile remains hidden for now sorry! But we're not particularly active in Fabland anyway at the moment compared to usual.

B

We have come across alot of profiles like this, I like to know what I'm getting

There are more of me, then hubby but there are enough pics to show what he looks like.

But to be honest, we don't meet many people of fab, most of our encounters are at events so they can see us anyway.

Yes!!! Exactly this...makes me think it's a man trying to appeal to other men..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think the lesson to take from this is to only contact profiles that offer what you want. It can be a bit disappointing when you see a straight couples profile where you like the look of woman where with no pictures of the man but that's life

I'm the more exhibitionist of the two and more likely to meet. I also just tend to take more photos

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

We’ve got both I think.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I've often wondered this myself ,how can the woman of a mf couple know if she finds the other guy attractive ???

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

We have a few of me (mr) but it's so hard to take attractive photos of men

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"We have a few of me (mr) but it's so hard to take attractive photos of men "

Why is it any different?

doncaster

"We have a few of me (mr) but it's so hard to take attractive photos of men

Why is it any different? "

I was wondering this also

For us it’s simply because my hubby HATES getting his photos taken. Like seriously hates it.

After 12 years together I have five good photos of us together. FIVE!

There are a couple of photos of his cock or hands in our friends only photos, but anything else is a hard no for him.

I respect that it makes him uncomfortable too much to push.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I love to see more guy pics on couple profiles as I am only really interested in the guy in the relationship

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"We have a few of me (mr) but it's so hard to take attractive photos of men

Why is it any different? I was wondering this also"

Some single men profile have lots of photos.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I agree

I also don’t understand why anyone has pictures of people on their profiles that aren’t part of that profile, how do you know who your meant to be looking at?!

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

We have mostly pics of the female half. There are some of the male half, enough for someone to decide if he is what they are looking for (or not). We mainly meet couples and have not had a problem getting meets in the past. As the woman I like to see a couple of male pics but mainly a face pic sent privately will be what makes my decision as well as the message conversation and social meet. So I'm guessing that might also be the case for the couples we have met...

Cambridge

"I agree

I also don’t understand why anyone has pictures of people on their profiles that aren’t part of that profile, how do you know who your meant to be looking at?!"

We have some pics from meets to show we are real and do actually meet people...

doncaster

I'm not saying this is the case but it makes it appear that your ashamed of your fella

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

There’s definitely more of my (f) than MrT...they’re there though, you just have to scroll through pics of my arse first to get to them

Sassy

Cambridge

"There’s definitely more of my (f) than MrT...they’re there though, you just have to scroll through pics of my arse first to get to them

Sassy"

Ha ha same!

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

We only send pics of the male half in private messages (tho do have some in friends only), this is due to a psycho ex not quite getting the memo re 'it's over'.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Why do so many people only publish pics of the girl from the MF couple on their profile? Or the girl playing with people and we cant tell who the partner is? We've tried to make sure Moose (M) is represented in our pics, both in the public and friends only gallery on here. We would usually share a face pic if were seriously talking to others, but not everyone is forthcoming...for face pics of anything else! As the straight F in a MF couple, I would want to see more guy pics on a MF couple's profile, but surely anyone looking for MFs would want to see what the male looks like? "

Because the guy is very ugly or because it’s the F who really wants to attract a man who can give her what hubby can’t. This is what my fwb and I have discovered in our journey.

Leeds

"For us it’s simply because my hubby HATES getting his photos taken. Like seriously hates it.

There are a couple of photos of his cock or hands in our friends only photos, but anything else is a hard no for him.

"

Thing is with the couples looking the woman will want to see what your fella looks like.

doncaster

"Why do so many people only publish pics of the girl from the MF couple on their profile? Or the girl playing with people and we cant tell who the partner is? We've tried to make sure Moose (M) is represented in our pics, both in the public and friends only gallery on here. We would usually share a face pic if were seriously talking to others, but not everyone is forthcoming...for face pics of anything else! As the straight F in a MF couple, I would want to see more guy pics on a MF couple's profile, but surely anyone looking for MFs would want to see what the male looks like?

Because the guy is very ugly or because it’s the F who really wants to attract a man who can give her what hubby can’t. This is what my fwb and I have discovered in our journey. "

you probably have a valid point there

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Why do so many people only publish pics of the girl from the MF couple on their profile? Or the girl playing with people and we cant tell who the partner is? We've tried to make sure Moose (M) is represented in our pics, both in the public and friends only gallery on here. We would usually share a face pic if were seriously talking to others, but not everyone is forthcoming...for face pics of anything else! As the straight F in a MF couple, I would want to see more guy pics on a MF couple's profile, but surely anyone looking for MFs would want to see what the male looks like?

Because the guy is very ugly or because it’s the F who really wants to attract a man who can give her what hubby can’t. This is what my fwb and I have discovered in our journey. "

Sweeping generalisation. Couldn't give a flying fuck about men on here and I've bagged a hottie and we are only interested in bi fems and bi fem couples, like many on here.

We don't

Leeds

Because the guy is very ugly or because it’s the F who really wants to attract a man who can give her what hubby can’t. This is what my fwb and I have discovered in our journey.

Sweeping generalisation. Couldn't give a flying fuck about men on here and I've bagged a hottie and we are only interested in bi fems and bi fem couples, like many on here. "

Not really as it’s what I’ve discovered on my journey with my fwb in meeti_g couples. The F will say when asked for a pic of her hubby, he’s not photogenic which means ugly. So fast forward to the social and yes he is ugly and all the F talks about is her having fun with the man of the other couple. So disappointing. Those are the couples we would not move forward with.

Personally if there is no pictures of the guy on the couple profile, I give a body swerve, only from my experience that I have had is its the male that messages and there is no pictures, I just think its odd, if your a couple then both should be represented and helpful if they say male or female of couple when messaging and both chat to the single female

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

For us it's because it's the female who plays.

Tried to have a single female account but someone reported it and it got changed to a couples profile. Not our choice but that's life

doncaster

Sweeping generalisation. Couldn't give a flying fuck about men on here and I've bagged a hottie and we are only interested in bi fems and bi fem couples, like many on here.

Not really as it’s what I’ve discovered on my journey with my fwb in meeti_g couples. The F will say when asked for a pic of her hubby, he’s not photogenic which means ugly. So fast forward to the social and yes he is ugly and all the F talks about is her having fun with the man of the other couple. So disappointing. Those are the couples we would not move forward with. "

you don't take one for the team and I can't fault you

doncaster

"Personally if there is no pictures of the guy on the couple profile, I give a body swerve, only from my experience that I have had is its the male that messages and there is no pictures, I just think its odd, if your a couple then both should be represented and helpful if they say male or female of couple when messaging and both chat to the single female "
I wonder if they think cos your a single woman that your gagging for a man to penetrate you and don't care what he looks like , good for you to fuck em off

Leeds

Not really as it’s what I’ve discovered on my journey with my fwb in meeti_g couples. The F will say when asked for a pic of her hubby, he’s not photogenic which means ugly. So fast forward to the social and yes he is ugly and all the F talks about is her having fun with the man of the other couple. So disappointing. Those are the couples we would not move forward with. you don't take one for the team and I can't fault you "

We have had a right journey with meeti_g couples and nope I won’t take one for the team. Anything that bothers me or upsets me then we are out of the door.

"Personally if there is no pictures of the guy on the couple profile, I give a body swerve, only from my experience that I have had is its the male that messages and there is no pictures, I just think its odd, if your a couple then both should be represented and helpful if they say male or female of couple when messaging and both chat to the single female I wonder if they think cos your a single woman that your gagging for a man to penetrate you and don't care what he looks like , good for you to fuck em off "

Well yes that would be the general conclusion lol

A fair question I think, if looking to meet a couple why wouldn't you want to see both the M & F.

My experiance is that with most who show only the F it's all about her.

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Completely agree with you. Any couple with no pics of Male half is a delete from us.

doncaster

Completely agree with you. Any couple with no pics of Male half is a delete from us. "

but there is a hell of a lot more couples hiding the man's appearance tho , do you find many who show both ?

doncaster

"A fair question I think, if looking to meet a couple why wouldn't you want to see both the M & F.

My experiance is that with most who show only the F it's all about her. "

the vast majority then ?

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

You will see above that the responses are that the man is not wanting his photos on because he feels ugly or feels he’s not photogenic or hates having his photo taken.

This is why they are not in the profiles as they could potentially put meets off. They worry people will see the Male and not message them. So they concentrate on luring a couple in with a the females photos.

Couples that only look for men then yes it’s understandable.

We look for profiles where there is plenty of both halves on display as we are looking for both halves. If there’s no pics of the man then we presume they wouldn’t be for us anyway.

By *nM Fantasy seekersCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

There are only so many dick pics the male can put on their profile where as for the female there are so many outfits etc she can wear and poses for the camera can you imagine a guy posing the way women do in some of the profiles lol

By *iffy1968Man  over a year ago

STAFFORD

We post 99% images of Lucy and not Ian , due to Lucy is the 1 who plays most , we do have a few images of both of us and we do send those to other couples if we are looking to play as a couple and full swap

I can't speak for everyone as people's reasons for being here are all different but I find the fems doing this are just after attention, maybe hubby neglects them and they're seeking approval from others? I don't know why they do it but I agree many do

"There are only so many dick pics the male can put on their profile where as for the female there are so many outfits etc she can wear and poses for the camera can you imagine a guy posing the way women do in some of the profiles lol"

That would be something fun to see, however, i agree. Us ladies can buy 100's of outfits different poses etc. Men don't have many things they can do.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"We don't post many of male half as its down to our dynamics, he doesn't play with others, so its only O (female half) that's playing. Also found that a lot of the time its predominantly the male that operates the profile so biased towards posting F pics....just our take on it anyway.."

Same here but we dont post any of Mr M as he doesn't play with others.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We feel if it is a joint profile, with both looking to play, then images from both should appear.

We "get it", that there is more aesthetic appeal in the female form, and for that reason a bias in the number of female photos, but the male half (of he wants to play too) should also be represented.

We've tried to have a balance on images on our profile.

Completely agree with you. Any couple with no pics of Male half is a delete from us. but there is a hell of a lot more couples hiding the man's appearance tho , do you find many who show both ? "

There's probably lots of reasons in truth. Most listed by others, but which include;

1) Only the female of the couple plays, in which case they don't really see it as relevant to include any real pics of the chap.

2) The male of the couple is a keen photographer and the female is his "muse". Though these tend to be profiles where usually there's a larger portion of female pics, but male pics do exist.

3) The male is a lot less attractive than the female. Interestingly if this is reversed, you don't get solely pics of the male with the female hidden away, probably because the profile would quickly get accused of a bloke pretending to be a couple.

4) The couple has had bad experiences in the past, relating to the male's image being shown.

This list is by no means exhaustive!

B

"There are only so many dick pics the male can put on their profile where as for the female there are so many outfits etc she can wear and poses for the camera can you imagine a guy posing the way women do in some of the profiles lol

That would be something fun to see, however, i agree. Us ladies can buy 100's of outfits different poses etc. Men don't have many things they can do."

This doesn't really hold water though. There ARE more outfits a woman can wear true, especially concerning playwear/lingerie, which helps explain a majority. But men aren't merely limited to dick pics, as with ours it's possible to have tonnes of different style pics of men, with a little imagination?

B

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

I Mr , have had to become a cock spotter

Mr j , whilst not actively looking for cock pics wants to know what might be getting into her

Plenty of times she's asked for a cock pic

And sometimes she's seen one and said , that's not going anywhere near me

We've got pics on our profile of us both together , and seperately

We feel it's important to see us as a couple

Lol

"I Mr , have had to become a cock spotter

Mr j , whilst not actively looking for cock pics wants to know what might be getting into her

And sometimes she's seen one and said , that's not going anywhere near me

We've got pics on our profile of us both together , and seperately

Lol"

This doubtless makes your job easier as pics of the erect male cock are probably the most plentiful kind of the guy pics on here...

B

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

stockport

"I Mr , have had to become a cock spotter

Mrsj , whilst not actively looking for cock pics wants to know what might be getting into her

And sometimes she's seen one and said, that's not going anywhere near me

We've got pics on our profile of us both together, and separately

Lol"

When a man of the couple has been messaging me and I ask about lack of his pic I am told he is " not allowed to play" even though he would love to.

"We feel if it is a joint profile, with both looking to play, then images from both should appear.

We "get it", that there is more aesthetic appeal in the female form, and for that reason a bias in the number of female photos, but the male half (of he wants to play too) should also be represented.

We've tried to have a balance on images on our profile. "

You’ve certainly succeeded in having one of the most balanced profiles we’ve seen and one of the most delightful. X

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't think OP meant all couples all together as a lot of couples as mentioned above are into hotwifing or only female part ever meeting anyone so yes, there is no point in having male halfs photos up if he's inactive and isn't really involved in interacting with others.

Just the couples, who want to meet other couples as a couple. Togehter.

And I do agree 100%. Altough I do play with women in a heat of a moment when the time and person is right, I will never look at any woman's photos and think "oh I want to play with her". And it is extremely off putting when couples contact us interested in meeting up, we click on their profile and all we see is 20 different angles of woman's ass and pussy and zero of a man. Being discrete is not an excuse not to show even partially who you are when you are willing to show of your partner in any and all different ways. Nobody will recognize you from your legs or shoulders. That is if the male half wants to be a part of all adventures as a couple with other couples and single women.

Anything else is just a cat in a bag scenario to women who aren't particularly interested in playing with other women which isn't really fair.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"There are only so many dick pics the male can put on their profile where as for the female there are so many outfits etc she can wear and poses for the camera can you imagine a guy posing the way women do in some of the profiles lol"

I keep seeing men getting frustrated because when they can't show their face, people complain that they show their dicks.

As if men are some giant walking phalluses with faces.

No legs, no phisyque, no shoulders, no arms, no hands, no buttocks, no chest.... just a walking dick.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

This is not an answer to the question but thanks for your input"

The answer to your question is simple: couples post the pictures they want to post, not what you or others want them to post. If their profile works for them why should they change it? We might as well ask why have you posted the pictures on your profile. The answer is probably the same, because you want to and because you think they'll work for you.

leeds

"Personally if there is no pictures of the guy on the couple profile, I give a body swerve, only from my experience that I have had is its the male that messages and there is no pictures, I just think its odd, if your a couple then both should be represented and helpful if they say male or female of couple when messaging and both chat to the single female "

"Should"? Under who's rules? I wasn't aware of such a rule. I find a lot of profiles on Fab very odd, and some are repulsive, but it's up to individuals what they post and how they run their profiles. Thank God we're all different.

"For us it’s simply because my hubby HATES getting his photos taken. Like seriously hates it.

Thing is with the couples looking the woman will want to see what your fella looks like. "

And if we get to that stage with a couple we’d cam them before a social meet.

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We have photos of both of us. We aren't interested if there isn't pictures of both people and at least one of them together.

By *rSpriteandMsClitBangCouple  over a year ago

hadleigh

We're actively trying to add some more of him now, as we'd accidentally fallen into the trap of more public photos of me. There are a handful of public pics of him, more in friends pics, and we always send face pics in messages, but we'd still like to balance it more. We both play, and we both want to see both members of other couples, so need to practice what we preach!

Might get the Canon out and get him to drop his kecks now...

C (her)

For us it was mostly because the tattoos are as recognisable as his face but he doesn’t give a fuck so enjoy

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

From my experience, guys want to hook up as a couple, use my pics to entice interest, then meet alone, so as get action and not even include me.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

It’s not difficult to show different pics of a guy. Ours aren’t great but we feel you can definitely see what we both look like before messaging us.

It’s great when people add a face pic when dropping a first message. We tend to ignore winks or messages if there’s no pictures of both

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

In our experience the amount of effort a couple put into their photos is a reasonable guide as to how much fun (socially and sexually) we find them to be in person.

By *urves and MischiefWoman  over a year ago

Northerner

I tend to delete messages from couples where the profile has nothing documented of the male half. As much as I enjoy looking at the female pictures I would want to see some pictures to represent the couple and also the male.

doncaster

I find this very myopic

Worcester

"Personally if there is no pictures of the guy on the couple profile, I give a body swerve, only from my experience that I have had is its the male that messages and there is no pictures, I just think its odd, if your a couple then both should be represented and helpful if they say male or female of couple when messaging and both chat to the single female

"Should"? Under who's rules? I wasn't aware of such a rule. I find a lot of profiles on Fab very odd, and some are repulsive, but it's up to individuals what they post and how they run their profiles. Thank God we're all different."

Amen to that

Leeds

"When a man of the couple has been messaging me and I ask about lack of his pic I am told he is " not allowed to play" even though he would love to. "

Now this we have found with a lot of couples. If this is the case why do they arrange a social with us to tell me ‘oh the Male does not play’, so I’m sat there thinking ‘what about me then?’ It’s about all 4. These females are selfish, wanting fun but not allowing the Male to have fun, in my opinion.

By *urves and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Great topic, this is something we see on so many profiles, a lot of focus on the women but not even a sniff of the guy. Those are the ones we tend to avoid as if you're not even confident enough to take a picture, how are you going to be when it does come to meeting.

Ultimately, your profile is your shop window, what you put in it is your best bits. We've managed it without face pics, tats being on show or only pics of the males dick (he doesn't like to be objectified like that ) so it's not impossible.

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

Could be down to the amount of women complaining they don't want to see dick pics or pics of guys in general

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Plenty of both of us on ours

This has been really interesting and insightful, thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post!

Tx

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

Found this alot on couples profiles, they say they're a couple seeking a single female after mff but none or hardly any pictures of the male, I automatically decide they're not for me because either the man doesn't play or he's so off putting they don't want to scare ladies off by showing him off.

If im attracted to the women doesn't mean I'm going to play with the gent sight unseen.

[Removed by poster at 30/05/20 23:53:52]

I find this as a single fem.. Often approached by couples.. Soooo annoying. especially if both want to play.. Most pics I get sent are blurry.. Out of focus and.. Or 10 years old.. Ffs.. Come on guys I'm not going to fuck you if I don't find you attractive. Regardless of how the female looks!!

Heaven in the Midlands

Completely agree with you. Any couple with no pics of Male half is a delete from us. but there is a hell of a lot more couples hiding the man's appearance tho , do you find many who show both ? "

Not many at all. Certainly not enough.

Heaven in the Midlands

"You will see above that the responses are that the man is not wanting his photos on because he feels ugly or feels he’s not photogenic or hates having his photo taken.

This is why they are not in the profiles as they could potentially put meets off. They worry people will see the Male and not message them. So they concentrate on luring a couple in with a the females photos.

Couples that only look for men then yes it’s understandable.

We look for profiles where there is plenty of both halves on display as we are looking for both halves. If there’s no pics of the man then we presume they wouldn’t be for us anyway. "

Lured in is exactly right. We have been caught out many times. I would rather say no on the basis of a pic, than say no after some chatting between our male half and their female half.

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

It's not blind date so if there isn't any pictures on of both male and female on profile then we would just by pass them and not send a message but we all have a right to run our profiles how we see fit

Just to be clear to everyone, we're not judging or complaining! Just curious to know if there's anything specific we hadn't considered?

Everyone should manage their profile however they like. The more natural and honest people are, the easier it is to get an impression of whether you'll click. We'd rather pass a profile by because it doesn't feel like us, than think it's great and then get talking to find out it's not who they are.

It's been very educational so far and great to see we're not the only people who ask this question!

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We have a couple of master on ours, I generally read and reply to messages and he over sees and so.etimes replies, as most people on here are Interested in the female counterpart,but give our face and other pics on request on a meet planned at that point,nothing wrong with it, so e men just dont like plastering everywhere and some just abit more conscious. it's how and what their personality is that counts for a fun experience

"When a man of the couple has been messaging me and I ask about lack of his pic I am told he is " not allowed to play" even though he would love to.

Now this we have found with a lot of couples. If this is the case why do they arrange a social with us to tell me ‘oh the Male does not play’, so I’m sat there thinking ‘what about me then?’ It’s about all 4. These females are selfish, wanting fun but not allowing the Male to have fun, in my opinion. "

Oh this is so the case, who look for a couple if only one of you (F) play!

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

We have pics of both, although slightly more of me (fem). We tend to have a limited number of pics but change them regularly.

If a profile doesn't have pics of both the male and female (and not just a dick pic of the male) then it's unlikely to attract our attention.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

MrK doesn't like having his picture taken.

Because the male half of a couple fenerally doesnt quite match up to the girl. Which is why she talked him into going swinging so she can fuck guys she fancies but is happy to stay in a relationship with him cus he buys her stuff. He goes along with it cus he knows he wont get anyone as hot as her again...

By *exysadieleedsTV/TS  over a year ago

Reading

Consequences of patriarchy over the years perhaps ? Sad really that the ladies them selfs allowed that ...

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

We try and have a balance of pics of both of us. It can be a bit of a kick to the ego when no one fabs rob's new ones yet Steph's get all the attention. This could explain the lack of guy pics generally?

We find this very frustrating to.

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 15:09:47]

"Because the male half of a couple fenerally doesnt quite match up to the girl. Which is why she talked him into going swinging so she can fuck guys she fancies but is happy to stay in a relationship with him cus he buys her stuff. He goes along with it cus he knows he wont get anyone as hot as her again..."

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Because the male half of a couple fenerally doesnt quite match up to the girl. Which is why she talked him into going swinging so she can fuck guys she fancies but is happy to stay in a relationship with him cus he buys her stuff. He goes along with it cus he knows he wont get anyone as hot as her again..."

Ooooh

Strange way of thinking in 2020 as most ladies have their own money to buy their own ‘stuff’ I would think and on our experience of chatting to couples in the last 20+ years that we have been swinging is it was either the guy suggested swinging or the lady wanted to experiment with her bi side and things progressed from there but of course there will be every possible scenario as to why people swing.

We do have pics of both of us, admittedly more of myself AJ....well what can I say other than I get horny when Will takes pics of me naked, so win win lol. We do have pics of both of us including our faces in our friends pics and Wills the first pic on there so if it’s someone we are looking to meet they can check Will out more there.

I think my Wills hot after 25 years of marriage and I’m certainly not with him for stuff lol

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Can't speak for other couples of course, but as far as we are concerned this couldn't be much further from the truth.

Cambridge

"We try and have a balance of pics of both of us. It can be a bit of a kick to the ego when no one fabs rob's new ones yet Steph's get all the attention. This could explain the lack of guy pics generally?"

This for sure!! Mrs pics get 500 fabs or more, plenty of PMs complimenting her ... I get excited if I get more than 10 fabs, and that's usually short-lived when I find that most are from single guys or (slightly better) couples we've swung with, which feels like when your mum got you a valentine's card when you were 14 cos she knew no one else would

We have plenty of the male on our profile.

But many more of the female because she gets more attention.

It’s to reel them in

doncaster

ohhh I love this tee hee

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

This is a regular theme on the forum.

Ultimately, it's up to others how they want to run their profile.

We have photos of both of us and like to see both members of a couple in photos.

As the woman I particularly want to see both of them, ideally together on af least one photo.

If you are bothered about how other people do things, Fab will rapidly become frustrating.

Just do things your way and don't worry about how others usd Fab.

Nita

I'd love to put more pics of my hubby but he is very body conscious, we do have more pics of him on private and I keep trying but he just says nope I look awful dont put that on

The usual stereotyping...men can be just as they like ..women have to be sexy lingerie models and men consider it completely normal to hide behind their partners .

I understand that different people seek different scenarios ..but it does not work if one partner is an ugly frog trying to hide .

Cheaper to get an escort ..

True that sister

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"The usual stereotyping...men can be just as they like ..women have to be sexy lingerie models and men consider it completely normal to hide behind their partners .

I understand that different people seek different scenarios ..but it does not work if one partner is an ugly frog trying to hide ."

Not all us ugly frogs try to hide.

Worcester

"This is a regular theme on the forum.

Ultimately, it's up to others how they want to run their profile.

We have photos of both of us and like to see both members of a couple in photos.

As the woman I particularly want to see both of them, ideally together on af least one photo.

If you are bothered about how other people do things, Fab will rapidly become frustrating.

Just do things your way and don't worry about how others usd Fab.

Nita "

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We post what we want, always will, enjoy the pics and vids of Mrs N.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"We post what we want, always will, enjoy the pics and vids of Mrs N. "

"We post what we want, always will, enjoy the pics and vids of Mrs N. "

Lol

Heaven in the Midlands

Funny, but we have thought this ourselves. During chatting, if the female is like a bull in a China shop, I know the male isn't up to it. And I've been proven right a couple of times.

By *nnocent and RaunchyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester /London

We have a few pics of the male posted, but female pics always seem to get the attention!

By *ver-CuriousCouple  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Why don't MF couples always post guy pics?

I'm sure many,like ourselves,just don't have the time to be always posting guy pics,or the ladies pics for that matter

Cos women are more attractive than men.

We have a 50:50 split. We play as a couple, we’re both up for grabs and we both play so it makes sense.

Agree that it does appear very fem centric on here ..... please don’t shoot me down in flames if I suggest posting only fem pics compounds this?

Mrs P xx

[Removed by poster at 02/06/20 17:45:33]

We have a mixture, especially as the ladies need to see what is on offer, we avoid couples where there are no pictures of the guy as it puts K off.

However our photos are mostly of K as she isn't so much into taking photos compared to posing for them.

Cambridge

"We have a mixture, especially as the ladies need to see what is on offer, we avoid couples where there are no pictures of the guy as it puts K off.

However our photos are mostly of K as she isn't so much into taking photos compared to posing for them. "

K does look like she would make a fantastic model

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Our pictures that are set to public are more me than my Mr but we do try to have plenty with the both of us in the picture. When have more of my Mr in the private pics if anyone ever asks to see more of him

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

L is stunningly more photogenic than me, plus she is not the best at taking photos.had some non organic appendages sticking out of my body on quite a few.

By *egalBeetleWoman  over a year ago

London

I was literally thinking about this topic today and wanted to start a thread of my own!

I have a couples profile and my aim was to:

1. Have some body shots of both of us

2. Some pics of us both (in the same picture)

3. Show off his cock

I guess if you are a cuck dynamic or female forward profile then theres more pics of her.

Just like if I see a more male forward picture profile, I get red flags haha

We arent a cuck or stag/vixen couple. We want to play with both people/full swap.

Mr likes to see the females and I like to ensure the dick is good enough.

We arent here for lesbian displays either.

We’ve found that most people that get in touch with us are only interested in the female. That’s the one they want to see. (I can’t remember the last time anyone asked for pictures of the male) It’s the female they want to talk to. (Every message is geared towards the female)

It’s the female they really want to meet.

That’s just fabs.

By *amescoupleCouple  over a year ago

north walsham

We have pics of us both though it is slightly biased towards C.

Let’s put it this way. Who wants to see a 44 year old dad-ish bod with a cock that was once 6 inches and a wrinkle and is now 6 wrinkles and an inch.

Easy one!

D is a grumpy old git who bounced off most of the branches whilst falling out of the ugly tree.

K is a gorgeous hot goth 35 years junior to D

No competition lol

That said we are both there in some of our pics x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We find this too. If a couple are only looking men/bi women or just the female half playing then fair enough.

But if they are a couple wanting to meet a couple for soft/full swap then we think there should be at least 1 or 2 of the guy. Just our opinion.

Halifax

"Easy one!

D is a grumpy old git who bounced off most of the branches whilst falling out of the ugly tree.

K is a gorgeous hot goth 35 years junior to D

No competition lol

That said we are both there in some of our pics x"

That made us laugh.

Halifax

"We have pics of us both though it is slightly biased towards C.

Let’s put it this way. Who wants to see a 44 year old dad-ish bod with a cock that was once 6 inches and a wrinkle and is now 6 wrinkles and an inch. "

Lol.

By *eachesAndCream99Couple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Every couple is different, as we like to share when playing, we like to see photos of both the male and female to ensure there is a physical attraction and that is why there are plenty of photos of both of us

By *yesbeenopened2Couple  over a year ago

Rugby

We’ve tried to put pics of both of us on our profile.

leeds

[Removed by poster at 03/06/20 20:29:01]

leeds

We find this too. If a couple are only looking men/bi women or just the female half playing then fair enough.

But if they are a couple wanting to meet a couple for soft/full swap then we think there should be at least 1 or 2 of the guy. Just our opinion. "

Here's that word "should" again. People can post the pictures they want, not what you want. It's their profile and they are free to put on it whatever they choose within Fab's rules.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

Ok, late to the thread and haven’t read every post but this frustrates us when we’re looking for a couple to play with, even more so when a request for a picture of the mail is met with silence.

We would never meet without seeing pictures of both first, preferably together..

Guilty as charged, not as many Male pics as female in our profile, never been a problem for us. We always send pics of both of us when requested....

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

It's the same problem across the water here, everyone uses there profile how they see fit for there purpose i suppose we've pics of both on our profile as we're a cpl , not as many of Mr as Mrs we will will admit , but enough for someone to make a decision on whether they like what they see and saved them sending a mail if the don't like what they see

Mr crazy

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

This is not an answer to the question but thanks for your inputgenuine

You have your profile set out as you want it,others have theirs set as they want"

And this is why couples struggle

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

You have your profile set out as you want it,others have theirs set as they want

And this is why couples struggle "

We don’t struggle, we have had plenty of invites to meet and have met plenty of people over the years, all we find as a couple it is more difficult to meet as there are four people that need to be happy with attraction not just two if meeting another couple, where as singles are just one to one. We haven’t met much the last two years as Fab took a major back seat as we have been busy enjoying other things

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

We don’t struggle, we have had plenty of invites to meet and have met plenty of people over the years, all we find as a couple it is more difficult to meet as there are four people that need to be happy with attraction not just two if meeting another couple, where as singles are just one to one. We haven’t met much the last two years as Fab took a major back seat as we have been busy enjoying other things "

And this is why couples struggle "

We must be fortunate,we don't struggle,and no pictures of me,the male on public view

leeds

We must be fortunate,we don't struggle,and no pictures of me,the male on public view "

We don't struggle either - if our profile didn't work for us we'd change it, and that probably applies to everyone else on Fab. Look at the profiles you like, ignore those you don't and leave everyone else to do what they want. It's really quite simple.

By *erts NNCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Do we have the right ratio of man/woman pictures? We always find there are hardly any pictures of the guys in most couples profiles x

"Do we have the right ratio of man/woman pictures? We always find there are hardly any pictures of the guys in most couples profiles x"

Seems pretty good to me.

By *amescoupleCouple  over a year ago

north walsham

The question is...

what do other couples and women like to see in the form of pictures of the male half of couples?

Marks no poser lol, but i am sure if there were some suggestions we could take some (within reason)

By *randMrsNorthernCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Lots of different reasons I assume, each unique to every couple.

We have a few of Mrs on public but none of Mr and this is due to his work. Rest assured, we do have pictures of us both on friends only and we do share them when we have established contact with a couple.

By *r dirty and Mrs SquirtyCouple  over a year ago

hopefully near you

Most male half’s manage the fab profiles as well we’ve noticed. Maybe the reason for more womens photos?

We have a mix and your meeting both of us not just one of us

We both access and manage our profile. Cherry likes to make sure there are pics of me on our profile, but I'm a bit self conscious in front of the camera.

Mr B

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

Usually work related, gives a little privacy!

It’s nice to see both halves but understand if one person plays more than the other then i guess that’s what the profile wants to display for attention

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Our public pictures initially were just one of each of us to give a general idea of how we look, and our private pics are a good mix of the two of us.

As time went on L quite enjoyed posting public pics on here, and as we only really play with other ladies from fab her f f fun was the predominant driver for the profile anyway, it was just that the fun public posting quickly built up the number of pictures.

If we’re interested in meeting somebody we’ll send recent pictures of us both straight away in a message, likewise our friends see both of us equally in that gallery. So for us, those that we want to play with can see us, and the public pictures are just something that’s nice to look at but not anything more than a general idea of how we look that got out of hand. Works for us and certainly doesn’t seem to harm us meeting people

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

The same reason as we always include a female in our pics , the female body is far more photogenic

By *exyfuncouple74Couple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Totally agree. Have been asking for this for years!

By *cac9186Couple  over a year ago

london

My woman has better body then me lol dont think women want too see my body lol

doncaster

It makes it look like there ashamed of Thier fellas , maybe not but you do wonder

By *uffintwoCouple  over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

Totaly understand that most pictures are of female but this is a swinger site and four people have to be interested in taking further.

If someone contacts us - both of us look at message and profile. Liz always has final say and if there is no 'representative' picture of the male (not just a cock) it just isn't going to happen.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My woman has better body then me lol dont think women want too see my body lol "

You expect them to meet you without knowing what you look like or do you send pictures privately?

My hubby is genuinely camera shy, but we would of course cam people before we meet to make sure there is a genuine attraction there.

My guy is hot as sin, but he hates getting his photo taken. And since our situation is mostly hot wife play, it seems redundant to force him to do something he hates. I’d LOVE it if he’d let me take more photos, but he’s just not into it.

I can understand a lot of the thoughts in the thread, but if the woman was the shy one I do wonder what the thread would be saying then.

By *cac9186Couple  over a year ago

london

"My woman has better body then me lol dont think women want too see my body lol

You expect them to meet you without knowing what you look like or do you send pictures privately? "

Yeah we send them pics of me if get on and stuff

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Because not all couples want to meet couples!

Agree if they do they should include male pics but we only want to meet straight males, so, theres far more pics of me.

Jo x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My woman has better body then me lol dont think women want too see my body lol

You expect them to meet you without knowing what you look like or do you send pictures privately?

Yeah we send them pics of me if get on and stuff"

That's fair enough. I don't know why so many men say that women have better bodies than them though. To a straight woman like me I want to see the man's body before I start chatting.

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

We dont post public ones due to the male half having a very distinctive and identifiable birthmark that cannot be hidden. If you have seen us at Chams you would know who we were!

Also he has some very unique tattoos.

We are are more than happy to share them of PM and they are in our friends list.

we have

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

We have as freinds only, as a professional at work, there is no need to show unless requested and our set up is it is me that is the more involved party more so than the other way......

By *egin551Couple  over a year ago

south west !

On our profile, there are much more pictures of myself as I’m the most active person on it

My husband does play and we do meet couples however I do like the company of other men, it’s just sex, nothing else

It’s just the dynamic of our profile

We know and understand it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

However it’s how we choose to play

Love to you all

Mrs Legin xxx

» Add a new message to this topic