FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fem on Fem own Partners, Confuzzled dot com

Fem on Fem own Partners, Confuzzled dot com

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anybody help us out. We have been trying to find a fem on fem own partners meet to no avail. I am only 26 and anyone over 40 doesn't quite do it for me. We are not into clubs and prefer private meets, but we will not meet anybody who cannot verify themselves on cam. Where are we going wrong. All advice appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"Can anybody help us out. We have been trying to find a fem on fem own partners meet to no avail. I am only 26 and anyone over 40 doesn't quite do it for me. We are not into clubs and prefer private meets, but we will not meet anybody who cannot verify themselves on cam. Where are we going wrong. All advice appreciated. "

Single females are a rare commidity to be honest, and to find one that only wants to play with another female and not get any cock, is even rarer. As for meeting couples where only the fems play, this is a not exactly fair on the guy of the couples is it? Its a swingers site and theres not many 'soft swappers' on here. I think most guys fantasy of watching 2 women together has long passed as most have 'seen it' nowadays.

Just our opinion of course.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just did a "soft swap" 18 - 39 search for London there are loads on the site... find those with a bi fem and message the ones that interest you... simple well maybe!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Can anybody help us out. We have been trying to find a fem on fem own partners meet to no avail. I am only 26 and anyone over 40 doesn't quite do it for me. We are not into clubs and prefer private meets, but we will not meet anybody who cannot verify themselves on cam. Where are we going wrong. All advice appreciated. "

the more previso's you put on it... the smaller the group of people you are in effect talking to..... in which case the more you are going to have to stand out..... the longer it may take to find sure a meet......

going to be flipant to make a point now, but if i was looking for a one legged dwarf... I am sure the people who match that are going to be quite rare....and then i still have to give them a reason as to why they would want to meet me!

my advice.... just because you are looking to meet certain types, doesn't mean certain types will want to meet you...

be proactive and give people a reason to say "bloody hell I have to meet them!!!"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can anybody help us out. We have been trying to find a fem on fem own partners meet to no avail. I am only 26 and anyone over 40 doesn't quite do it for me. We are not into clubs and prefer private meets, but we will not meet anybody who cannot verify themselves on cam. Where are we going wrong. All advice appreciated.

Single females are a rare commidity to be honest, and to find one that only wants to play with another female and not get any cock, is even rarer. As for meeting couples where only the fems play, this is a not exactly fair on the guy of the couples is it? Its a swingers site and theres not many 'soft swappers' on here. I think most guys fantasy of watching 2 women together has long passed as most have 'seen it' nowadays.

Just our opinion of course."

I am interested to know why you think it is unfair on the man? I tried this idea and found the same problem. Surely why meet if the man is not happy to just watch rather than the girl feeling pressured? (or man)

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Can anybody help us out. We have been trying to find a fem on fem own partners meet to no avail. I am only 26 and anyone over 40 doesn't quite do it for me. We are not into clubs and prefer private meets, but we will not meet anybody who cannot verify themselves on cam. Where are we going wrong. All advice appreciated.

Just our opinion of course.

I am interested to know why you think it is unfair on the man? I tried this idea and found the same problem. Surely why meet if the man is not happy to just watch rather than the girl feeling pressured? (or man) "

If I read the ops profile correctly, it's girl on girl, the op doesn't do full swap but her other half does. Doesn't sound fair to me either, but it takes all sorts.

What I do find strange is people with a very narrow pool of potential playmates being surprised at their lack of success. My search criteria is equally narrow and KNOW I won't be flattened in the rush. I don't need to ask what I'm doing wrong, because I don't think I am. I'm looking for playmates that suit me and I'm prepared to wait...must be an age thing.

"Single females are a rare commidity to be honest, and to find one that only wants to play with another female and not get any cock, is even rarer. As for meeting couples where only the fems play, this is a not exactly fair on the guy of the couples is it? Its a swingers site and theres not many 'soft swappers' on here. I think most guys fantasy of watching 2 women together has long passed as most have 'seen it' nowadays.

Just our opinion of course."

Your opinion is appreciated guys. Biggies Cock is available for the girls lol. We don't put on profile as he has been accused in the past of being selfish, and it has nothing to do with him as it is my choice.

"Just did a "soft swap" 18 - 39 search for London there are loads on the site... find those with a bi fem and message the ones that interest you... simple well maybe! "

Thanks Guys

Its not as easy as that as its only a one way swap really, which most that we have contacted don't want.

BTW, how were you able to search for "soft swap cpls" as i didn't think that facility was available on fab?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Use the advanced search and choose soft swap.

If you're looking for MF cpls it would probably help putting that on your profile. At the minute it says you're only looking for women and FF Cpls.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

my hubby wants to watch me and another fem and he take no part.........no takers

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Use the advanced search and choose soft swap.

If you're looking for MF cpls it would probably help putting that on your profile. At the minute it says you're only looking for women and FF Cpls. "

It's in the profile.

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 02/06/12 22:03:02]

Glasgow

If you're looking for MF cpls it would probably help putting that on your profile. At the minute it says you're only looking for women and FF Cpls.

It's in the profile."

Yeah, but its only in the profile text. Its not in the "looking for" section.

So anyone searching "cpls looking for cpls" wont find them in the search results, so may not get as far as reading their profile

It's in the profile.

Yeah, but its only in the profile text. Its not in the "looking for" section.

So anyone searching "cpls looking for cpls" wont find them in the search results, so may not get as far as reading their profile

"

Thanks guys. All taken on board, will make some amendments to profile and give that a try. At least we learnt from this that we can do a soft swap search which was news to us.

Perhaps we should have come here earlier instead of wasting god knows how many hours in the chatrooms, lol

» Add a new message to this topic