FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tips / chat :)

Tips / chat :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a respectful, easy going guy but with zero luck on here. I know I'm not talk or got large muscles but I'd say I'm decent a decent looking lad & boy I know how to have fun in the bedroom.

My ideal outcome on fab is to find someone of similar interests who I can form a close sexual relationship with. Ofcourse with socials, I'm intellectual and can't get into bed with someone I can't click with or have a joke with.

Any tips / suggestions on how I can more likely achieve my aim?

(Birmingham, UK)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

Personally I feel the best way to meet people is to head to clubs when they reopen, it’s a much better place to chat and as the mrs in a couple I like to get to know the guys personality and meet in the flesh as chatting online can waste a lot of time if you don’t click in person. U will find most people you meet there will be on fab and can then verify you which helps a lot! I will not meet guys who are not verified and if we click in the club then future meets privately are welcomed! Hope this helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just remember that there are far more single males on here than there are females and couples. Most of the single females I've spoken to get hundreds of messages a day and have lives outside fab, so replying to all is almost impossible. Also, there are a lot of blokes who get nasty and abusive of they don't get what they want which doesn't help. Make sure you have a well written profile, decent pictures which clearly show you and what you have to offer and when you do message someone make sure to be polite, show you've actually read their profile and try not to take it too hard if/when they say no. Don't give up! Keep plodding on and before you know it you'll be chatting to someone you have a mutual connection with...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah I'm aware clubs help! Was meant to dip my toes in before lockdown but was too nervous. Not going to take it for granted after lockdown!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Just remember that there are far more single males on here than there are females and couples. Most of the single females I've spoken to get hundreds of messages a day and have lives outside fab, so replying to all is almost impossible. Also, there are a lot of blokes who get nasty and abusive of they don't get what they want which doesn't help. Make sure you have a well written profile, decent pictures which clearly show you and what you have to offer and when you do message someone make sure to be polite, show you've actually read their profile and try not to take it too hard if/when they say no. Don't give up! Keep plodding on and before you know it you'll be chatting to someone you have a mutual connection with... "

Totally agree. No idea why men get abusive as they just get reported. Like on other vanilla sites and in person, not everyone is attracted to eachother... Could you imagine if we were? It be chaos. So just keep trying until you get a match. Just choose women you think might like you from what they written on their profile. No reply means often not interested.

Good luck op

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give tgirls a try. Youll get great cock sucking and youll end up enjoying fucking a tight arse more than an elusive pussy. Also they WANT to be fucked and not as fussy as women. You may say you're not bi or gay. But ask yourself would you rather be sucked off or not. Dont knock it until youve tried it.

By *ohnjones3210Man  over a year ago

Chester

"I'm a respectful, easy going guy but with zero luck on here. I know I'm not talk or got large muscles but I'd say I'm decent a decent looking lad & boy I know how to have fun in the bedroom.

My ideal outcome on fab is to find someone of similar interests who I can form a close sexual relationship with. Ofcourse with socials, I'm intellectual and can't get into bed with someone I can't click with or have a joke with.

Any tips / suggestions on how I can more likely achieve my aim?

(Birmingham, UK) "

Aya mate! I'm the same! It's not as hard as what people think.

Start by making great messages that really stand out. Make the message content something that would appeal to a woman. Make it so that it's not ignorable. Bizarre subjects work.

Remember that the ratios on here are insane, but 90% of your competitors are clueless. They send the same old shit messages, day in, day out.

Now, when you get a catch, DO NOT be sexual. Carry on the conversation like she's your sister and be patient.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"Give tgirls a try. Youll get great cock sucking and youll end up enjoying fucking a tight arse more than an elusive pussy. Also they WANT to be fucked and not as fussy as women. You may say you're not bi or gay. But ask yourself would you rather be sucked off or not. Dont knock it until youve tried it. "

Well then.

Q: How do I get more pussy?

A: Stop trying.

Definitely got a chuckle from your reply. Also you're not exactly wrong either I suspect

» Add a new message to this topic