FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lockdown mojo

Lockdown mojo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arry monk40 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

Are you totally bored being with the same person do you crave fresh new bodies and experiences or are you totally sexual uninterested has covid killed your mojo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Covid hasn’t killed my mojo, but then, I am a very naughty boy.........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m bored of being all on my own, yes.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

My mojo is social distancing from me. I don't know if it's almost somehow subliminally doing it to make lockdown easier for me or what, but it's gone for a long walk and not come back.

By *abriellajackCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Not at all. We are having just as much, if not more sex together during lockdown. Don't get us wrong, we are looking forward to being able to meet again but meeting is only ever an addition to our sex life and if we never met again it wouldn't really matter.

I do feel that this is harder for the couples who found swinging as a way of trying to resurrect a failing sex life. Maybe thats kind of like putting a plaster on a problem and now due to lockdown they have run out of plasters.

By *isa2018Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

"Not at all. We are having just as much, if not more sex together during lockdown. Don't get us wrong, we are looking forward to being able to meet again but meeting is only ever an addition to our sex life and if we never met again it wouldn't really matter.

I do feel that this is harder for the couples who found swinging as a way of trying to resurrect a failing sex life. Maybe thats kind of like putting a plaster on a problem and now due to lockdown they have run out of plasters. "

Totally agree with this. We have enjoyed a slower pace of life and more time together. We have made the most it being just the two of us in the house. Playing, with the right people, is an additional bit of naughty fun.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Being on your own for a whole year before lockdown means another few months is a bit 'whatever'........

» Add a new message to this topic