FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anal sex

Anal sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *everlyanderson OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

I'm still an anal virgin but I have used my vibrator and now feel I'm ready to try the real thing after lock down ,, I know some like bare back sex but not sure what to do , what is your advice , thanks in advance everyone xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just take it like a man

By *indobona_1TV/TS  over a year ago

Tring

"I'm still an anal virgin but I have used my vibrator and now feel I'm ready to try the real thing after lock down ,, I know some like bare back sex but not sure what to do , what is your advice , thanks in advance everyone xx"

Unless you are sure your partner is STI free then you really must insist on condoms. Believe you me HIV is no joke.

I havn't (yet) found out about it myself but I understand Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) is available which apparently reduces risk of infection for HIV- people.

Have fun but take care.

By *andi_CDTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Condom on your partner

lots of lube

lie on your side

relax

push back

and enjoy

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I'm now an anal only girl. I absolutely adore anal sex. Also love giving oral x

Plenty of good quality lube. Not the cheap stuff that goes sticky after a few thrusts x

Mrs N

"I'm now an anal only girl. I absolutely adore anal sex. Also love giving oral x

Plenty of good quality lube. Not the cheap stuff that goes sticky after a few thrusts x

Mrs N"

Mr N is living the dream x

newcastle

Thanks everyone x

By *ux InteriorMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

"I'm now an anal only girl. I absolutely adore anal sex. Also love giving oral x

Mrs N"

Wow! If only I lived in Leicester xx

We wanna try never done it before but Alisha is dying for it lol

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"We wanna try never done it before but Alisha is dying for it lol "

And what's stopping you? She has an awesome looking ass...

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

I find going on top is a good start as u can lower yourself down and have complete control on how far you want to go!

Naughty dad, is there a reason one of your profile pictures is of me? Why not use pictures of your own cock??

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Lots of threads on how to prepare and practice. Safer sex is a standard choice, regardless of partner gender or activity, though some are riskier than others. Again, lots of threads on bareback, for a broader understanding.

something have thought a lot about trying

have had strap ons and butt plugs but never the real thing

have a few concerns about it and guess to date never found the right person who i felt would take their time and break me in gently

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Advice?

Get yourself a full STI/HIV screening. Get a prescription for PreP assuming you are HIV-. It's freely available on the NHS now.

When taken daily it reduces the risk of HIV transmission by about 99.9%. And use condoms with partners to guard against STIs as well as these can make it easier to contract HIV.

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

plenty of lube and condoms, really need to relax and also the person need to be understanding it is your first time and need to go slow and gently .

My first time was really good and now addicted

By *ussylouWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Plenty of good lube and an understanding partner!

Don't trust casual hook ups. Always treat everyone as if they are hiv +. Always protect your health, some men are selfish and reckless and care nothing about you or your health and just say anything to get sex. I have thrown selfish individuals out very quickly, I recommend you do the same. Remember a lot of hiv infections don't even know they are infected!.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Condoms a must... try a gay sauna when they reopen.. always a willing partner if its all discussed beforehand.. goid luck OP.

Mrs N"

What lube would recommend? Everything I’ve tried goes sticky

By *lue eyed builderMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Definitely agree with good quality lubricant and of course use a condom, make sure your partner holds your waistline and controls well

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Pjur anal lube works great

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

Was never big into anal until very recently now love it ...agree on a good lube ...we use liquid silk ....laying on side ...stay relaxed and a partner you can trust and knows what they are doing ...good luck xx

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"Was never big into anal until very recently now love it ...agree on a good lube ...we use liquid silk ....laying on side ...stay relaxed and a partner you can trust and knows what they are doing ...good luck xx"
haven't tried that one

newcastle

Some great advice thanks again everyone x

You can get wet naturally

It's like precum

Not a fan of lube

By *indobona_1TV/TS  over a year ago

Tring

"Don't trust casual hook ups. Always treat everyone as if they are hiv +. Always protect your health, some men are selfish and reckless and care nothing about you or your health and just say anything to get sex. I have thrown selfish individuals out very quickly, I recommend you do the same. Remember a lot of hiv infections don't even know they are infected!. "

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

Lots of lube is what I hear

I’ve had 9 inches in the ass. Key is plenty of lube. You can’t have enough as far as I’m concerned

By *ennyTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

This, exactly.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Mrs N

Wow! If only I lived in Leicester xx"

I’m sure their inbox has been busy since Mrs N posted this

I adore anal.

Lots of lube, lay on your side for the first few times. Take it slow, let it stretch and slowly push back after a few slow thrusts you'll then be able to go a bit faster. I'm not a fan of someone going at it like the clappers back there though personally haha.

Ones you've done on the side and are accustomed to the feel, you could then try other positions.

I always insist on protection for any vaginal or anal penetration.

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"I adore anal.

Lots of lube, lay on your side for the first few times. Take it slow, let it stretch and slowly push back after a few slow thrusts you'll then be able to go a bit faster. I'm not a fan of someone going at it like the clappers back there though personally haha.

Ones you've done on the side and are accustomed to the feel, you could then try other positions.

I always insist on protection for any vaginal or anal penetration. "

Definitely some good advice hear, can recommend spooning for first times, reduces the chance of the guy getting too energetic in the heat of the moment

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Just bend over, bite down and take one for the team

Seriously, take you time and use lots of lube and if its not right then stop.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I want to try giving and receiving hopefully with a nice bi couple or sexy transsexual

By *ork and MindyMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mindy loves it

Great thread, and great advice. Im in the same boat, other than I haven't used any dildos...lockdown ended my AVL Day (anal virginity loosing day ), so its felt like a very very long lockdown!

Iv done lots of reading about prepping, spooning position to start and use of lots of quality lube, but a few comments on here mention 'pushing back'....does that mean, partner staying still and I do the moving, so that I can control depth? Or to make sure whi ever is fucking me doesent get bored of me just laying there?lol

"Great thread, and great advice. Im in the same boat, other than I haven't used any dildos...lockdown ended my AVL Day (anal virginity loosing day ), so its felt like a very very long lockdown!

Iv done lots of reading about prepping, spooning position to start and use of lots of quality lube, but a few comments on here mention 'pushing back'....does that mean, partner staying still and I do the moving, so that I can control depth? Or to make sure whi ever is fucking me doesent get bored of me just laying there?lol"

Any responses to the 'pushing back' comment? Is it just for control?

"Great thread, and great advice. Im in the same boat, other than I haven't used any dildos...lockdown ended my AVL Day (anal virginity loosing day ), so its felt like a very very long lockdown!

Iv done lots of reading about prepping, spooning position to start and use of lots of quality lube, but a few comments on here mention 'pushing back'....does that mean, partner staying still and I do the moving, so that I can control depth? Or to make sure whi ever is fucking me doesent get bored of me just laying there?lol"

Pushing back can give you the control, of moving it in deeper at a pace you like. I tend to only push back in doggy as it can be a bit deeper then spooning.

Enjoy.....try all ways, taking it, pushing back, stop if you need to etc.....my first time was an eye opener but from then on

Iv done lots of reading about prepping, spooning position to start and use of lots of quality lube, but a few comments on here mention 'pushing back'....does that mean, partner staying still and I do the moving, so that I can control depth? Or to make sure whi ever is fucking me doesent get bored of me just laying there?lol

Pushing back can give you the control, of moving it in deeper at a pace you like. I tend to only push back in doggy as it can be a bit deeper then spooning. "

I thought that was the case, look forward to trying

By *ustwant2pleaseMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Good advice but just remember, prep won’t stop all the other stuff! I’m sure you’re aware but sometimes it’s as though now prep is available it’s the green light for bareback all round.

For the couples that do anal, do you tend to do it at a certain time of day? I.e more likely to do it in the evening than first thing in the morning, if bowel habits dictate

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

We do not have a fixed time....it happens when it happens

Genuine question for the ladies on her who say they prefer anal to vaginal, what is it about anal you prefer? Surely there are more stimulation points in your vagina so what is it about anal that makes it so much better? Genuinely interested to know as it’s usually difficult to find girls who will accept anal let alone love it!

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Mrs N"

My perfect woman ...

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

"Just take it like a man

"

Or a women.

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

"I adore anal.

I always insist on protection for any vaginal or anal penetration. "

Good advice here.

Do all the readying you want. But at some point you just have to dive in and go for it.

It migjt be good it might be bad.

Also depends a lot on your partner.

Avoid anal sex like the plague!. The risk is horrendous, for hiv and all sti infection, selfish men will use you and not care less about infection of you. Run away, and buy a vibrator. It's a death sentence, keep well away from it.

Use a condom and enjoy!

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Anal is my absolute favourite thing x

Mrs N

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

"Condom on your partner

lots of lube

lie on your side

relax

push back

and enjoy"

Lots of lube - I stretched myself with a few plugs in preparation x

Number one route for hiv and other sti to infections, run a mile and don't stop.

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Number one route for hiv and other sti to infections, run a mile and don't stop. "

Noting like putting your own fears out there. Is there. There is just as big a risk with vanilla sex so by your logic we should all be celibate and let the human race die out. How about offering constructive advice on how to lessen the risk like,

Don't do bareback with anyone you arnt totaly exclusive with and know for a fact they are clear.

Use condoms

Use plenty of lube to make sure to lessen risk of any pain or injury

Add more lube

Go slow

Find someone who knows and respects it your first time and that will let you set the pace.

Remember you can stop it at any time if it didn't feel right

Did I mention lube

Take your time and enjoy the experience. Fingers to stretch you first the go for it

Make sure you have a good shit a while before, douche if you can and leave it at least 40 mins and go to loo again to make sure you get rid of all the water.

Have fun

That's more helpful that doom and gloom fear mongering

We only do Anal in anal August! Who else will commit ?

Well it is anal August after all !

newcastle

Some great comments thanks everyone x

Face down. Ass up. Love cock inside me.

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

"Face down. Ass up. Love cock inside me. "

Perfect position xx

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

Maybe I can be of arsesistance ?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Face down. Ass up. Love cock inside me. "

That's the way to do it

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Can't believe you are asking for advice from the trolls on here.If you aren't sure by now then don't bother

The time needs to be right. Sometimes it's fine, other times it's a no go..licking then fingering works. Then from behind. Maybe it will happen, maybe not.

"Face down. Ass up. Love cock inside me.

Perfect position xx"

I feel like thats more of an advanced position....ill stick for a spooning for my first time...any takers?lol

By *uck NakedMan  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

That's how I would love to try it....

bit the pillow just like Mrs E

By *ellykitWoman  over a year ago

gloucester

Love it

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

Hell!!! Your fella is one lucky guy

My ex used to prefer anal!!

By *w79Man  over a year ago

Stalbridge

Protection & lube.

My rule is.

Even if I think there is enough lube.

I add more.

Stay away from anal sex, the risks are horrendous, trans women are a higher risk group for contracting hiv, and some men are selfish and reckless and don't care about your health. Hiv is still very much with us, don't be a statistic, buy a vibrator. Do not trust strangers.

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Pleanty of lube and a thicker condom so it doesn't burst

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

I'm keen to try taking for the first time.

I've attempted twice but they guys have been bit pushy and I was not able to relax and fit them in.

"I'm keen to try taking for the first time.

I've attempted twice but they guys have been bit pushy and I was not able to relax and fit them in.

"

Need breaking in gently, eh?!

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

I too love 'the wanton and sterile spilling of seed in the pseudoHellenic embraces of my partner' to misquote Burgess. Buggery, in other words.

I agree with the copious use of lube, and relaxing, but an important and key point has been missed.

Let me explain. Physically, the anus is extremely well supplied with nerve endings. It is exquisitely sensitive. Try a gentle and unexpected touch on your partner's anus. You'll probably see it contract, as the sphincter muscles of the rectum clench.

This is what can cause painful and difficult anal sex. The most important yet ignored part of preparing for it, in my opinion, is learning to resist the temptation to clench, and especially learning how to open the sphincter up.

Everone can do this; each time you have a poo you 'bear down'; in addition to internal body pressure building the sphincter naturally relaxes and opens up to allow poo out. The trick with good anal is to learn how to open up at will for entry of a cock or toy rather than exit of poo.

Initially, the best way is to practice on yourself with a finger. Have a good clearout poo before you start! Use some lube: push the tip of the finger into the anus. Now pretend you're trying to stop pooing and clench down hard on your finger. You'll feel the very strong sphincter muscle squeezing your finger. Now try to 'poo the finger out'..... you'll feel the sphincter opening when you're successful. Alternate squeezing it closed and opening up; after some practice you'll get the hang of it. If you're confident enough, try again with a small toy or two fingers. If you have problems opening, clench hard for 30 seconds then try opening; this tires the muscle and aids opening.

So the art of good anal is to learn how to open up in this way, and to resist the very natural temptation to clench. Practising for a few days beforehand until you learn your body's behaviour really helps. Initially, when trying for real, it may be best to try to 'poo your partner's cock out' as he presses, in order to open. Or the same with a toy. But soon you can learn to just open on command. At all costs, resist the natural urge to clench your bottom closed! That's what hurts, and has put so many off anal sex. Don't be afraid to use lots of good quality lube; work it into the anus with a finger and don't forget to lube the toy or your partner's cock too.

For the guys, remember your partner's enjoyment. Think less about those virile thrusts, and more about resting inside her while she relaxes. Stroke her clitoris, nibble her neck, tell her how good she feels..... The thrusting will come naturally when you're both ready.

I've introduced many to anal sex this way, without failures. Unlike vaginal sex, anal doesn't come naturally and needs practice and patience, and lots of lube. But as my partner Crystal would confirm, good anal can be the most exquisite and intimate way to make love that exists. It leaves us both legless, completely fulfilled and in live with each other.

Hope this helps!

newcastle

"I too love 'the wanton and sterile spilling of seed in the pseudoHellenic embraces of my partner' to misquote Burgess. Buggery, in other words.

I agree with the copious use of lube, and relaxing, but an important and key point has been missed.

Let me explain. Physically, the anus is extremely well supplied with nerve endings. It is exquisitely sensitive. Try a gentle and unexpected touch on your partner's anus. You'll probably see it contract, as the sphincter muscles of the rectum clench.

This is what can cause painful and difficult anal sex. The most important yet ignored part of preparing for it, in my opinion, is learning to resist the temptation to clench, and especially learning how to open the sphincter up.

Everone can do this; each time you have a poo you 'bear down'; in addition to internal body pressure building the sphincter naturally relaxes and opens up to allow poo out. The trick with good anal is to learn how to open up at will for entry of a cock or toy rather than exit of poo.

Initially, the best way is to practice on yourself with a finger. Have a good clearout poo before you start! Use some lube: push the tip of the finger into the anus. Now pretend you're trying to stop pooing and clench down hard on your finger. You'll feel the very strong sphincter muscle squeezing your finger. Now try to 'poo the finger out'..... you'll feel the sphincter opening when you're successful. Alternate squeezing it closed and opening up; after some practice you'll get the hang of it. If you're confident enough, try again with a small toy or two fingers. If you have problems opening, clench hard for 30 seconds then try opening; this tires the muscle and aids opening.

So the art of good anal is to learn how to open up in this way, and to resist the very natural temptation to clench. Practising for a few days beforehand until you learn your body's behaviour really helps. Initially, when trying for real, it may be best to try to 'poo your partner's cock out' as he presses, in order to open. Or the same with a toy. But soon you can learn to just open on command. At all costs, resist the natural urge to clench your bottom closed! That's what hurts, and has put so many off anal sex. Don't be afraid to use lots of good quality lube; work it into the anus with a finger and don't forget to lube the toy or your partner's cock too.

For the guys, remember your partner's enjoyment. Think less about those virile thrusts, and more about resting inside her while she relaxes. Stroke her clitoris, nibble her neck, tell her how good she feels..... The thrusting will come naturally when you're both ready.

I've introduced many to anal sex this way, without failures. Unlike vaginal sex, anal doesn't come naturally and needs practice and patience, and lots of lube. But as my partner Crystal would confirm, good anal can be the most exquisite and intimate way to make love that exists. It leaves us both legless, completely fulfilled and in live with each other.

Hope this helps!"

Thanks for great advice x

Use a condom.

Use a fuck tonne of lube.

Take your time.

Communicate.

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

"Use a condom.

Use a fuck tonne of lube.

Take your time.

Communicate.

"

Agreed. Communicate. 'Is this feeling good?'

Mrs N"

Mr N is a lucky guy

By *ussylouWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I too love 'the wanton and sterile spilling of seed in the pseudoHellenic embraces of my partner' to misquote Burgess. Buggery, in other words.

Hope this helps!"

This sounds amazing!

Great advice!

By *ennyTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend

What is your favorite position/

For me, reverse cowgirl and in it goes

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

You've gotten a lot of great advice from everyone.

Once you get use to it you will love it ; ) .

Enjoy !

I find that 15 minutes of rimming really helps

"Just take it like a man

"

This made me LAUGH OUT LOUD !!

"I'm still an anal virgin but I have used my vibrator and now feel I'm ready to try the real thing after lock down ,, I know some like bare back sex but not sure what to do , what is your advice , thanks in advance everyone xx"

Protection and small moves take it slow Enjoy when the time is right

By *EXY_PILOTMan  over a year ago

Manchester, North West, UK

Mrs N"

Nice to learn some one who loves anal. I love it too (giving nit taking) x

By *E8374Couple  over a year ago

Tipton

Wifey loves it up the ass. Usually asks for it and that, as a man, is rather hot xx

By *imcoxMan  over a year ago

Eton

I’d love a cock in my virgin arse only toys and fingers so far , love to meet couple with bi curious guy all have some dirty fun

Make sure you open yourself up again with your vibrator before meeting someone for anal sex. Then take a lot of time over it - let him finger you first. (Condomed and lubed fingers are good to get you used to the feeling before you take his cock.)

Also make sure he wears a condom. It's not just HIV, it's also Hep C (which is incurable) and other sexually transmitted diseases. Please don't be stupid about sex.

"I’d love a cock in my virgin arse only toys and fingers so far , love to meet couple with bi curious guy all have some dirty fun "

This

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Look this is your decision, if you feel you are ready for anal sex, then I suggest you find someone experienced, not too big, and talk to them about it. Then if you wish to move on with them, take it slowly, insist on a condom to begin with, if later down the line you want to try bareback that's an option. Take control of how that first time progresses, prepare yourself, douche well, maybe use a butt plug over a couple of days prior. On the day, work up to it, foreplay, fingering, lube, maybe toys, before taking a cock. Relax , as it's the tensing up as they push in that makes it uncomfortable. Enjoy.

Have regular check ups regardless of whether a condom was used or not.

A lot of tops are on Prep, which prevents them from catching HIV, not you, they have to be HIV negative to have it prescribed. There are plenty of other STI's out there. Get advice at the clinic. Those with HIV, use PeP, which prevents it being passed on.

Take care and good luck.

Ps. Just because he says he's on Prep, and has negative results on his check up doesn't mean he's telling the truth.

You are responsible for your own health, not him, so be careful.

newcastle

I would wait until you find a nice, genuine, patient man, who is considerate of your needs and your health.

» Add a new message to this topic