FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cock shots on profile

Cock shots on profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Second time around here for me after taking a very long break out.

So pretty much starting again, have played around with my profile over the last couple of weeks and still trying to find the right balance.

I understand that the ratio of women to men is unlikely to make things any easier and lockdown has made things even more difficult with attending meets etc.

However, do ladies in general like to see a nice erect cock on a profile, prefer a flacid or neither?

I know that everyone is different but struggling to find the right balance and have currently removed cock from my profile to friends only.

Any advice would be greatly received.

Thanks

Jay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I am sure you have probably read about cock pics on this site whether hard,soft,spurting etc.

A lot of women don't like them, a minority hate them and some love them.

It is your profile, be comfortable with what you like...you won't please all of the women on here.

For the record I think your profile and pics is very well balanced ( unlike mine!) Have fun

"I am sure you have probably read about cock pics on this site whether hard,soft,spurting etc.

A lot of women don't like them, a minority hate them and some love them.

It is your profile, be comfortable with what you like...you won't please all of the women on here.

For the record I think your profile and pics is very well balanced ( unlike mine!) Have fun"

Thank you

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I think you have struck the right balance, with your pictures. Teasing rather than being explicit.

Obviously some women would want to see more but those pictures can be sent privately, for me it’s just right.

I hope more women come on to the thread and give their opinions

"I think you have struck the right balance, with your pictures. Teasing rather than being explicit.

Obviously some women would want to see more but those pictures can be sent privately, for me it’s just right.

I hope more women come on to the thread and give their opinions "

Thank you, appreciate the reply.

That's what I'm hoping for

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Im one of the rare women on here who likes to see a cocknpic (as long as its not done while stood over a grotty loo)

I love your pics OP

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice pics .. I wouldn’t change it ... well maybe a bum pic in that suit would be a good one .. X

"Im one of the rare women on here who likes to see a cocknpic (as long as its not done while stood over a grotty loo)

I love your pics OP "

Thank you very much, I have the harder ones set for friends only.

"Nice pics .. I wouldn’t change it ... well maybe a bum pic in that suit would be a good one .. X"

Thank you I'll see what I can do

Off topic a little but a member has mentioned that one for the photos has been taken from the internet these are all my own genuine photos, if anyone sees anything posted elsewhere id be interested to know.

I'm on two other sites but certainly do not post anywhere else.

Thank you

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Hiya,

Have to say that I think your choice of pictures puts your profile above the average for most guys in here.

Obviously each to their own but a profile with just naked bodies on (male or female for that matter) doesn’t do anything for me and you’ve done a good job to avoid that, personally the best ones of yours for me were the suited ones.

For me don’t, don’t change a thing and I hope you get what you’re looking for here

X

"Hiya,

Have to say that I think your choice of pictures puts your profile above the average for most guys in here.

Obviously each to their own but a profile with just naked bodies on (male or female for that matter) doesn’t do anything for me and you’ve done a good job to avoid that, personally the best ones of yours for me were the suited ones.

For me don’t, don’t change a thing and I hope you get what you’re looking for here

X"

thank you, really appreciate you replying.

Once the lockdown moves a bit more I'll try to get some more suited ones in.

In fact I'll add a couple more now from the library

Jay x

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

As a couple, we don't like cock pics sent to us in an intro message, and we get put off by a profile that is full of them* but we do like to see one good dick pic in a profile just to make sure someone's not going to turn up and me covered in warts/bent at a right angle/too hairy to find/bigger than my arm.

* one yesterday had 26 pics in his profile. 26 of them were his dick. 20 of them were his dick, over his underpants, sat on the toilet.

Bry (and Char)

"As a couple, we don't like cock pics sent to us in an intro message, and we get put off by a profile that is full of them* but we do like to see one good dick pic in a profile just to make sure someone's not going to turn up and me covered in warts/bent at a right angle/too hairy to find/bigger than my arm.

* one yesterday had 26 pics in his profile. 26 of them were his dick. 20 of them were his dick, over his underpants, sat on the toilet.

Bry (and Char)"

Thank you for replying.

I don't think I've ever taken a cock shot over a toilet

I try to aim for something a little more arty with the odd filth ones but none involve a toilet

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I love looking at the cock photos x

Mrs N x

"I love looking at the cock photos x

Mrs N x"

Thank you maybe I'll just add one from my existing library and hopefully won't put anyone off getting in touch

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Thank you for replying."

Shame you're in London. Pretty sure Char will like your pics

Bry (and Char)

I am a woman with a big suit fetish so some of your pictures are just delicious to look at. Your whole profile is quite an attrative one and, as already said, is above average.

Due to my selfish nature I would, of course, like a suit pic as your profile picture, although the last one on your list is pretty damned hot - just off to hotlist you HA HA HA

"Thank you for replying.

Shame you're in London. Pretty sure Char will like your pics

Bry (and Char)"

Thank you

"I am a woman with a big suit fetish so some of your pictures are just delicious to look at. Your whole profile is quite an attrative one and, as already said, is above average.

Due to my selfish nature I would, of course, like a suit pic as your profile picture, although the last one on your list is pretty damned hot - just off to hotlist you HA HA HA"

Nothing wrong with being a little selfish

Thank you for your kind comments, I'll try to keep your appetite fulfilled on future photo posts once things return to some sort of normality and I start to travel for business with the suits

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Erected cock please. I don't like flaccid pics. Maybe put them in friends only and Share if she ask?

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

"Erected cock please. I don't like flaccid pics. Maybe put them in friends only and Share if she ask? "

This

I like my cock, if i want to post pics of it i will. People get too hung up at times in pleasing others, if you like your pics then thats what matters

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Well written profile there OP with tasteful teasing pics to, such a rare treat on here! A big no no for me is action shots, let’s face it we don’t need to share our past conquests, shame you’re at the wrong end of the country for me though

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Second time around here for me after taking a very long break out.

So pretty much starting again, have played around with my profile over the last couple of weeks and still trying to find the right balance.

I understand that the ratio of women to men is unlikely to make things any easier and lockdown has made things even more difficult with attending meets etc.

However, do ladies in general like to see a nice erect cock on a profile, prefer a flacid or neither?

I know that everyone is different but struggling to find the right balance and have currently removed cock from my profile to friends only.

Thanks

Jay "

Have to agree with the ladies on here you have a great profile such a rare treat and an amazing body again like the rest of ladies say shame your so far if your ever up north and fancy a club scene when they re open lol drop me a msg x

"I am a woman with a big suit fetish so some of your pictures are just delicious to look at. Your whole profile is quite an attrative one and, as already said, is above average.

Due to my selfish nature I would, of course, like a suit pic as your profile picture, although the last one on your list is pretty damned hot - just off to hotlist you HA HA HA

I’ll second that, your first two pics are delicious "

Thank you x

"Erected cock please. I don't like flaccid pics. Maybe put them in friends only and Share if she ask? "

Thank you, yes more revealing shots are set to friend only.

"I like my cock, if i want to post pics of it i will. People get too hung up at times in pleasing others, if you like your pics then thats what matters"

I love my cock

But doesn't mean everyone else would, I don't think there's anything wrong with pleasing other people, after all that's why I'm here

"Well written profile there OP with tasteful teasing pics to, such a rare treat on here! A big no no for me is action shots, let’s face it we don’t need to share our past conquests, shame you’re at the wrong end of the country for me though"

Thank you very much for your reply, seems like I'm always too far away

Thanks

Jay

Have to agree with the ladies on here you have a great profile such a rare treat and an amazing body again like the rest of ladies say shame your so far if your ever up north and fancy a club scene when they re open lol drop me a msg x "

Thank you, yes I travel a lot on business so don't be surprised if at some stage I'd take you up on your kind offer

By *egalBeetleWoman  over a year ago

London

I like to see one public cock pic, personally. I need to know what's on offer before I buy the cow

Just mo ass pics. Fucking. Annoying. Lol

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Thanks

Jay "

I feel it's an oversaturated market.

If someone has a genuine interest in you they'll engage on a personal level before wanting to see your cock.

There's an element of anticipation involved rather than having it all on show for the world to see.

Good luck though dude, you seem like a nice bloke from reading your replies so I'm sure you'll prosper either way.

GK

somewhere only i know!

"Well written profile there OP with tasteful teasing pics to, such a rare treat on here! A big no no for me is action shots, let’s face it we don’t need to share our past conquests, shame you’re at the wrong end of the country for me though

Thank you very much for your reply, seems like I'm always too far away "

Only a couple of hours on a train though and plenty of clubs to visit up here and Northerners are very friendly too!

Personally, I like to see one or two of said gent.

After all..this is what is going to be a massive part of my enjoyment.

I like to see flaccid and hard.

But be warned...I don’t like seeing it from every angle and I don’t like seeing it if they are the only pics of you on your profile....mix them up...make them of less importance...

I hate seeing ones with cum...

Just personal preference

Mrs P x

"I like to see one public cock pic, personally. I need to know what's on offer before I buy the cow

Just mo ass pics. Fucking. Annoying. Lol"

Haha love the quote, thank you for replying

Thanks

Jay

I feel it's an oversaturated market.

If someone has a genuine interest in you they'll engage on a personal level before wanting to see your cock.

There's an element of anticipation involved rather than having it all on show for the world to see.

Good luck though dude, you seem like a nice bloke from reading your replies so I'm sure you'll prosper either way.

GK"

GK

Thanks for your input it's much appreciated.

Hopefully some ladies will be a little more intrigued and wish to find out more.

Jay

"Well written profile there OP with tasteful teasing pics to, such a rare treat on here! A big no no for me is action shots, let’s face it we don’t need to share our past conquests, shame you’re at the wrong end of the country for me though

Only a couple of hours on a train though and plenty of clubs to visit up here and Northerners are very friendly too!"

Oh yes, I love northerners, have always found them very accommodating on my travel

"Personally, I like to see one or two of said gent.

After all..this is what is going to be a massive part of my enjoyment.

I like to see flaccid and hard.

But be warned...I don’t like seeing it from every angle and I don’t like seeing it if they are the only pics of you on your profile....mix them up...make them of less importance...

I hate seeing ones with cum...

Just personal preference

Mrs P x"

Mrs P thank you

No cum, noted.

where's that delete button

Jay x

somewhere only i know!

Only a couple of hours on a train though and plenty of clubs to visit up here and Northerners are very friendly too!

Oh yes, I love northerners, have always found them very accommodating on my travel "

Ha ha we sure are and feel free to give me a shout when we’re no longer grounded

somewhere only i know!

Oh yes, I love northerners, have always found them very accommodating on my travel "

Ha ha we sure are and feel free to give me a shout when we’re no longer grounded

I don't even have a cock pic at all. So that gives you a clue as to my opinion if women like them or not.

But if you had an absolute monster I imagine it would attract a small percentage of women.

Nice tan lines

"I don't even have a cock pic at all. So that gives you a clue as to my opinion if women like them or not.

But if you had an absolute monster I imagine it would attract a small percentage of women."

Thank you, no monster cock

Just an average member

"Nice tan lines "

Thank you xx

Oh yes, I love northerners, have always found them very accommodating on my travel

Ha ha we sure are and feel free to give me a shout when we’re no longer grounded"

I'll cum find you

Jay x

» Add a new message to this topic