FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need help ............

Need help ............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone leaves you the most awful email, calling you some really rather horrid things (yes I know we've been here before!!) how can you report them if they have blocked you ???

Don't want to go into the whole forget it and move on thread as I know we have all read that, just need to know how to tell admin about them if you can't get onto their profile any more ?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Look on the left hand side of the screen when you're told you can't look at the profile....there is still an option to report the user

Thank you Honey x

Done - Jesus, what a looney, and a bloody nasty one at that - just hope they get rid of him before he verbally assaults anyone else and all because I have no particularly rude pics on my profile and wouldn't send him any lol.

lets be knowing him... in a pvt message of course lol

we cant name n shame

"lets be knowing him... in a pvt message of course lol

we cant name n shame "

Have sent you info, let me know what you think lol x

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

There's a report button on each message now too.

xAx

Forum Mod

"Done - Jesus, what a looney, and a bloody nasty one at that - just hope they get rid of him before he verbally assaults anyone else and all because I have no particularly rude pics on my profile and wouldn't send him any lol.

"

Oh ive had that......apparently im a shit swinger because I have no pussy shots on my profile......and a pussy that must look like a ripped out fire place........could'nt help but laugh

"Done - Jesus, what a looney, and a bloody nasty one at that - just hope they get rid of him before he verbally assaults anyone else and all because I have no particularly rude pics on my profile and wouldn't send him any lol.

Oh ive had that......apparently im a shit swinger because I have no pussy shots on my profile......and a pussy that must look like a ripped out fire place........could'nt help but laugh "

lol men seem very good at coming up with some really nasty snipes don't they !!!

Horrid thing to say and don't take this the wrong way, but its good to know you aren't the only one xx thank you xx

I have looked at Razzles pics and Honeypots and I want to know when I get to swap bodies cos mine aint anywhere near as good as you pair!!

I see nothing wrong with either set of pics in fact I think they are great and wish I was as good at getting pics taken.

Personally I think you should only show the pics you want to show

Like others here I don’t have the close up of my bits pics cos I don’t like them.

Doesn’t mean others cant have them if that’s what they want I just prefer not to show everything . . . . . well ok its cos Im scarred and got stretch marks but I think its better to keep a little something to the imagination rather than show everything from the get go.

I always laugh when someone says to me show me your c**t or send me pics of you naked cos if the ones I got on here aint enough for you to know what I look like and whether you want to meet up for a coffee then surely a pic of my bits isn’t going to make up your mind.

Shona

x x x

[Removed by poster at 04/10/09 00:26:12]

shonna ,,, if any guy ever even asks you for pix other than ya face then i reckon ya best steering clear , full stop ,,, yep , we all like to see bodies ,, but its not just about that ,, well i dont think so ,,, anyways ,, i, off to bed ,,, take care you sexy sexy ladies

pix or no pix ,,, it dont matter ,, except ya face of course ,,, lol xxxx

" I have no pussy shots on my profile......and a pussy that must look like a ripped out fire place"

Would that be one of those victorian cast iron kitchen ranges or is it more the cast iron inset bedroom fireplaces - the ones with the ceramic tiles down each side ?

there is a report icon on the right side of the message u can report from that and admin see the message then

Forum Mod

" I have no pussy shots on my profile......and a pussy that must look like a ripped out fire place

Would that be one of those victorian cast iron kitchen ranges or is it more the cast iron inset bedroom fireplaces - the ones with the ceramic tiles down each side ? "

LMAO ive only just seen this you cheeky fecker

Its one with flames! very very hot

in my experience the ones that do that just lookin for summat to wank over and dont want to meet or that!! iv had a few like that and the abuse tht omes with it but the genuine people outnumber them thank god xx

I had a gent who had a go because he did not tickle my fancy.

I do not have all my pics on show, mainly because some would attract too much attention

If a gent tickles my fancy, then I am quite prepared to exchange pics

well im sure none of us have come here to be abused,.... where do you go? lol p.s. i say name him

The acid test with any guy is to tell him 'not tonight' see how long it takes them to start calling you ugly and pathetic, funny how 15 seconds before they where only too happy to have you and you where the best person they had ever spoken to! No one needs friends like those.

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Oh ive had that......apparently im a shit swinger because I have no pussy shots on my profile......and a pussy that must look like a ripped out fire place........could'nt help but laugh "

Well thats how the pussy got on my profile

Christal x

take no notice love, i get terrible messages if i say no thank you just click and report.

» Add a new message to this topic