FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Help

Profile Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All, been on here a while now but struggling to get much interaction going with couples or single women. Always generally polite though have also attempted sending an inbox full of dirty thoughts but no change in the outcome.

Always send face pics which is a risk in itself but I understand it’s what people want.

Can anyone see something obvious I should change on my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The very first photo. Please get rid of it or put it in your friends only unless you are looking to attract male attention.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

You been here 5 months and had a meet? Compared to some guys here years and never get one your doing very well lol What where you expecting when you joined?

Shangri-La

"The very first photo. Please get rid of it or put it in your friends only unless you are looking to attract male attention. "

I concur

"The very first photo. Please get rid of it or put it in your friends only unless you are looking to attract male attention. "

I don’t know if this is meant in a joking way or not, but wow rude. I know he asked for feedback, but hey! Saying to get rid of it!

And I’m sure not only men like photos like that.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it!

Years with no meet? That’s dedication. Meet was lucky and very spontaneous, a couple visiting my area on holiday. Lovely couple and still chatting now and hope to meet at a later date.

So yes lucky to a point but I’ve sent out endless messages to people up and down the country ( not desperate...yet) I travel a lot. Just no acknowledgment or responses, gets disheartening and is hard to keep things fresh and original. I can see why people turn to copy and paste lazy pre-sets.

First photo to go TY

Shangri-La

To be fair your profile does say been here 5 months..

I wouldn’t get rid of your first picture, you will find lots of women like that, go look on the forums and you will see.

Maybe you could iron your bed sheets though! Lol

"The very first photo. Please get rid of it or put it in your friends only unless you are looking to attract male attention.

I don’t know if this is meant in a joking way or not, but wow rude. I know he asked for feedback, but hey! Saying to get rid of it!

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it! "

Everyone to their own, but most men with a photo of cum shot on his profile is not going to be very successful on here with (most) women or couples. And I was not being rude, he asked for profile advice and I gave some.

"I wouldn’t get rid of your first picture, you will find lots of women like that, go look on the forums and you will see.

Maybe you could iron your bed sheets though! Lol "

At least the creased sheets prove I’m a single bloke and not sneaking around.

I will consider the 1st pic as this discussion goes on. Is the rest of my profile “alright” too much, too little?

It’s ok, I’m not offended. It’s still constructive. Thank you. So what is your opinion on my bio?

I don't see anything wrong with your profile tbh. Take advice by all means but be discerning as to whose you take.

Best wishes

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

If that first pic is the one being spoken about... Don't get rid of it

"If that first pic is the one being spoken about... Don't get rid of it "

"The very first photo. Please get rid of it or put it in your friends only unless you are looking to attract male attention.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it!

Everyone to their own, but most men with a photo of cum shot on his profile is not going to be very successful on here with (most) women or couples. And I was not being rude, he asked for profile advice and I gave some. "

Yeah I did say he asked for feedback, but there’s a way of saying things. Telling him to get rid and put it in his private photos seems rude! And then making a sweeping statement about attracting mainly male attention?

So what about all the pictures of boobs? Does that attract only female attention?

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

Here’s my tuppence:

"If I've fab'd your photos, I like what I see, return a fab and I will happily instigate conversation...face pic included."

This is a bit of a pointless opening. Many women get 100s of photo Fabs a day, do you expect them to look at your profile for this little snippet of information? If you’re not sending out bespoke, considered messages you’re putting yourself at a distinct disadvantage, and if you’re hoping that fabbing a picture will lead to anything then you’re going to be extremely disappointed.

"I'm very open minded and as a rule I will try anything twice!!"

No you won’t! That kind of cliché went out with the ark, and smacks of desperation.

"I like the idea of meeting someone through fab, but generally (realistically) looking for good times with single women and couples."

If you mean meeting someone to date, then say that. ‘Meeting’ someone has a much more specific meaning on Fab

"Work takes me up and down the country so I often escape the midlands and am willing to travel in my personal time if the offer is too good to resist."

Most women don’t want to meet someone who is just ‘passing through’. Being prepared to travel long distances again smacks of desperation.

"I do need to be attracted, so will ask for face pics before a meet. I've plenty of my own on friends."

That kind of goes without saying.

There is nothing in this text about what kind of guy you are, what you can bring to the table, or what you like. It’s pretty lacking in any real information about anything to be perfectly honest. You profile text will generate more positive responses than a picture of you cumming. You only get out of fab what you are prepared to put into it.

Just your tuppence eh...

"Just your tuppence eh... "

A pocket full of tuppence!

If his profile is perfect take the advice, but I feel it’s not, so there’s that.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Everytime I see "tuppence" I want to feed the birds

Agree totally.

It's awful.

By *nked_kittenWoman  over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

Also bare in mind most people haven’t been meeting since March so its not surprising your not getting very far

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

I think your profile looks ok and life is too short to iron bedsheets - they soon get crumpled anyway

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"Just your tuppence eh...

A pocket full of tuppence!

If his profile is perfect take the advice, but I feel it’s not, so there’s that. "

Feel free to criticise mine as much as you like. I’m always happy to hear what others think.

Lockdown certainly wouldn't of helped I guess, but I thought there would be lots of chat in view to potential meets. Maybe next few months will see more responses. I certainly plan to attend clubs when they are in full swing.

Mr_Jake, thanks for your words, noted. I've no need to comment on your profile, you seem to know EXACTLY what people are looking for.

Plus I don't have time to get critical of others now I've got all these bedsheets to iron!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I concur "

Us too!

» Add a new message to this topic