FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pic approval

Pic approval

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rink Me xx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Shropshire

Ive posted some new pics and the ones I put as public were approved ages ago and the private face ones Ive uploaded have yet to appear. Theyre not even rude, Is it a different process because theyre private?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Check the back ground there may be something in it that's not allowed, although they do mormaly let toy know

By *voryforebonyMan  over a year ago

boogie town

"Ive posted some new pics and the ones I put as public were approved ages ago and the private face ones Ive uploaded have yet to appear. Theyre not even rude, Is it a different process because theyre private? "

Your profile data you have 8 photos in private.. Are these not the ones you refer to?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Public pics - all can see

Friends only - only friends can see.

Private - no one can see unless you send them by dm

Have the pics been approved? You have some friends pics but no one can see your private ones unless YOU change them to public or friends.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Ive posted some new pics and the ones I put as public were approved ages ago and the private face ones Ive uploaded have yet to appear. Theyre not even rude, Is it a different process because theyre private?

Your profile data you have 8 photos in private.. Are these not the ones you refer to?"

They are friends only not private photos.

By *rink Me xx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Shropshire

They did appear the next day, just took longer than the public ones for some reason

» Add a new message to this topic