FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Whites Only

Whites Only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on this site for a number of years now, throughout my time here I am constantly seeing profiles saying "white men only" or something else along those lines.

I understand people have preferences, that makes complete sense to me, but when we start taking about a racial preference I really start to struggle to understand.

In my mind having a racial preference makes you racist as you have some kind of idea about people of a certain race in your head which you believe is true of all people belonging to that race correct?

Can someone please explain to me how that is not the case?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see plenty that say black men only too, I’m guessing it’s what turns you on that’s where you ask for. Personally looks and personality are what make me attracted to someone, I don’t get the train of thought a skin colour can stop someone being sexy

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

sexual preference does not make you a racist lol it's your preference.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I would not say they are all necessarily racist.

I personally don't like and would not meet a man with a beard as I don't find them attractive. Maybe these people simply don't find other races attractive.

We are all entitled to our own opinions, likes and dislikes.

On the plus side, racist or not, if they have put it on their profile is saves people wasting their time messaging and being rejected.

Think you have answered your own question. It's called preference. You see a load of profile's saying BBC only or White only, women only, couples only, men only the list goes on and on. Personally i wouldn't let it get to you (as your status suggests) bad experiences puts people off too. It's a part of life. We do not meet black men as Charlotte doesn't find them attractive, it's not being racist (we have met Asian guys) it's her preference.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’m not attracted to black women but I am to black guys, does that make me half racist

I’m sure there’s plenty of women on here that won’t find a Transvestite attractive, but in no way would I consider them phobic towards me.

This has been replayed again and again.

Are people not allowed preferences?

There are Asian women on here who won't play with Asian guys. Does that make them prejudiced?

By *otsolittlesecretWoman  over a year ago

prestatyn

There are many threads about this and they go round in circles everytime. Some believe having a preference is racist some believe having a preference is their choice. If people have reasons for not wanting to go with a particular race then thats their choice.

There are plenty of profiles that ask for a particular race only. I don't see threads from other races complaining about that though.

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Doesn't mean they are racist. It simply means they have their own reasons for not wanting/liking certain things. Leave them be.

By *otfabcouple2017Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I've been on this site for a number of years now, throughout my time here I am constantly seeing profiles saying "white men only" or something else along those lines.

I understand people have preferences, that makes complete sense to me, but when we start taking about a racial preference I really start to struggle to understand.

In my mind having a racial preference makes you racist as you have some kind of idea about people of a certain race in your head which you believe is true of all people belonging to that race correct?

Can someone please explain to me how that is not the case?"

So instead of writing "White men only" would you prefer "No black or asian men"?

There are perhaps better ways of wording both but they still mean the same thing.

I can't stand it when people have to equate peoples preferences to bigotry, racism, prejudice, transphobia etc

Are you saying that people should have mandatory choices in who they have sex with?

Nottingham

"sexual preference does not make you a racist lol it's your preference. "

This

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't understand why people put it on their profile. It's easy enough to tell skin colour from a picture if it genuinely is the shade of pigment that people aren't attracted to.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I personally don't like and would not meet a man with a beard as I don't find them attractive. Maybe these people simply don't find other races attractive."

Bearded Lives Matter

"I've been on this site for a number of years now, throughout my time here I am constantly seeing profiles saying "white men only" or something else along those lines.

Can someone please explain to me how that is not the case?"

It's not racist to have a particular preference, if a woman doesn't find me attractive then that's life and you have to keep it moving

So what about race is a sexual preference? Because last time I checked white dudes can have big penises like black dudes and vice versa... What about the Asian features don't people like? Why cant all these BBC lovers be BAC or BWC lovers why does the skin have to be black?

It seems ridiculous to me and the only thing I can attribute to having these prefences is some kind of preconceptions? Please explain what the hell else it could be? So far noone has given me the reasoning behind their preferences? Do you think certain races smell? What is it? I'm curious.

"Can someone please explain to me how that is not the case?"

You are as hypocritical as they come! Your profile is blocking/not meeting single guys! How dare you be so sexist, it makes me sick that someone can be so narrow and thick they don't want messages from someone they won't fuck!

Dear Mods, This reply is mirroring the OP's language and attitude based on the thread topic and current profile status. It is to highlight the hypocrisy, not to be nasty or a personal attack.

OP's profile status:

32 minutes ago... It makes me sick how many people put "Whites only" on their profile. What kind of assumptions are you clowns drawing in your narrow thick & skulls?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Can someone please explain to me how that is not the case?

It's not racist to have a particular preference, if a woman doesn't find me attractive then that's life and you have to keep it moving"

. I agree it’s not racist but a preference.

Re read it champ. We're talking about racial preference not sexual preference.

"I’m not attracted to black women but I am to black guys, does that make me half racist

I’m sure there’s plenty of women on here that won’t find a Transvestite attractive, but in no way would I consider them phobic towards me. "

So you're saying that if you canne across a women will all white features similar to Senegalese but her skin was black you would be turned off?

Why?

Nottingham

"So WHAT AT ABOUT RACE IS A SEXUAL PREFERENCE? Because last time I checked white dudes can have big penises like black dudes and vice versa... What about the Asian features don't people like? Why cant all these BBC lovers be BAC or BWC lovers why does the skin have to be black?

It seems ridiculous to me and the only thing I can attribute to having these prefences is some kind of preconceptions? Please explain what the hell else it could be? So far noone has given me the reasoning behind their preferences? Do you think certain races smell? What is it? I'm curious. "

What is it about blonde hair?or big tits? Or a big ass? Or any preference?

Its what people like the look of

Nothing more to it

"There are many threads about this and they go round in circles everytime. Some believe having a preference is racist some believe having a preference is their choice. If people have reasons for not wanting to go with a particular race then thats their choice.

There are plenty of profiles that ask for a particular race only. I don't see threads from other races complaining about that though.

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Doesn't mean they are racist. It simply means they have their own reasons for not wanting/liking certain things. Leave them be."

My issue is that if this is the case, why do people think all people of the same race are the same? What THINGS do they assume all people of that race are or do?

Just concentrate on the ones that want to meet you OP.

Fab and the rest of the world is a racist, phobic place.

Casually dressed up as 'preferences'

I have my 'preferences' too.

In a perfect world we wouldnt see colour or gender or sexual orientation.

But we do.

"So WHAT AT ABOUT RACE IS A SEXUAL PREFERENCE? Because last time I checked white dudes can have big penises like black dudes and vice versa... What about the Asian features don't people like? Why cant all these BBC lovers be BAC or BWC lovers why does the skin have to be black?

It seems ridiculous to me and the only thing I can attribute to having these prefences is some kind of preconceptions? Please explain what the hell else it could be? So far noone has given me the reasoning behind their preferences? Do you think certain races smell? What is it? I'm curious.

Nothing more to it"

The look of? So non white skin is ugly to some people? I'm done with this site

This subject has been done to death on many threads.

OP, in a small number of cases there may well be some racist undertones but for most it's just a preference, they just dont find black men attractive. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

In a similar way some men dint find a larger lady attractive, or women only wanting tall men, it's just preference.

Nottingham

Nothing more to it

The look of? So non white skin is ugly to some people? I'm done with this site "

Why do you say "non white skin is ugly" if someones preference is black?

"This subject has been done to death on many threads.

OP, in a small number of cases there may well be some racist undertones but for most it's just a preference, they just dont find black men attractive. It's not a hard concept to grasp.

In a similar way some men dint find a larger lady attractive, or women only wanting tall men, it's just preference."

I understand what a preference is... Some people don't like fat people because they're heavy or can't perform as well as someone who is fit? Maybe they sweat more.. All hard facts.

What are the hard facts for ethnic people which turn people off that's what I want to know... Everyone wants to France around the real reason which is obvious to me...

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Nothing more to it

The look of? So non white skin is ugly to some people? I'm done with this site "

That is probably for the best. People have preferences. If you can't see the difference between preference and racism then this site will not be for you. I chose who I fuck. If that offends some random on a sex site then that is their issue. This will never change and never should. My body. My rules.

Nothing more to it

"

post context sweetheart

Nottingham

"Just concentrate on the ones that want to meet you OP.

But we do.

"

So you believe that they aren't actually prefences, just dressed up racism?

In EVERY case? Or most cases? Some cases? A small amount of cases? What kind of scale roughly?

I'm curious

"I see plenty that say black men only too, I’m guessing it’s what turns you on that’s where you ask for. Personally looks and personality are what make me attracted to someone, I don’t get the train of thought a skin colour can stop someone being sexy"

I share your same mentality.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I’m not attracted to black women but I am to black guys, does that make me half racist

I’m sure there’s plenty of women on here that won’t find a Transvestite attractive, but in no way would I consider them phobic towards me.

So you're saying that if you canne across a women will all white features similar to Senegalese but her skin was black you would be turned off?

Why? "

I find Japanese women highly attractive and women with red hair not attractive. I find a woman with curves more attractive than a woman who’s really slim.

Want me to give you reasons behind these as well ?

Or are you just trying to get people to fit into your narrow opinion on preferences?

Nottingham

Nothing more to it

post context sweetheart"

Your post talks of black white and Asian-it's literally in the post we are quoting.

That is the context which I was using, the post I was quoting lol

But we do.

In EVERY case? Or most cases? Some cases? A small amount of cases? What kind of scale roughly?

I'm curious "

Pretty much all cases honestly. I can understand that people might be attracted to one race more than another, I for example love Latin women.

It's just to say exclusively one race to me suggests they hold that race above all others and consider anything else unpalatable... This is racist.

In a similar way some men dint find a larger lady attractive, or women only wanting tall men, it's just preference.

I understand what a preference is... Some people don't like fat people because they're heavy or can't perform as well as someone who is fit? Maybe they sweat more.. All hard facts.

What are the hard facts for ethnic people which turn people off that's what I want to know... Everyone wants to France around the real reason which is obvious to me... "

Why is it so hard to grasp that it is possible for someone to not find all black men attractive?

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I have a "thing" for different skin colours.

Does this make me a racist?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if you really say you ill not discriminate regarding age, race, sex or size, then you are one of two different people...

1) the easiest man alive.... doesn't matter

2) fibbing!!!

we all have preferences.....thats as blunt as i can put it

people always find a way to complain about the thing that excludes them...

would you have started this thread if people were asking for "mixed race men only".... guessing probably not!

how about concentrating on those who may want to meet you... rather than changing the minds of those who dont!

North west ish

But we do.

I'm curious

Pretty much all cases honestly. I can understand that people might be attracted to one race more than another, I for example love Latin women.

It's just to say exclusively one race to me suggests they hold that race above all others and consider anything else unpalatable... This is racist. "

But you don't fuck men. So you are sexist. You have to fuck men or you are sexist. Why are you saying one sex is exclusively to be held above another. That to me is unpalatable. That is sexist.

What are the hard facts for ethnic people which turn people off that's what I want to know... Everyone wants to France around the real reason which is obvious to me...

Why is it so hard to grasp that it is possible for someone to not find all black men attractive?

"

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that people have preferences for a reason? I want to know what that reason is...

Do you get it now monkey boy?

prestatyn

"There are many threads about this and they go round in circles everytime. Some believe having a preference is racist some believe having a preference is their choice. If people have reasons for not wanting to go with a particular race then thats their choice.

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Doesn't mean they are racist. It simply means they have their own reasons for not wanting/liking certain things. Leave them be.

My issue is that if this is the case, why do people think all people of the same race are the same? What THINGS do they assume all people of that race are or do? "

They may not assume they are the same. I personally don't find Chinese/Japanese men appealing. That's not me being racist towards them. I just don't find them attractive. Am I not allowed to be like this? Do i have to have sex with them so not to offend them? If I refused to talk to them or be friendly with them or treated them badly because they are chinese/japanese then yes that would make me a terrible person. But I just don't find them attractive.

Why can't we all accept that people have likes and dislikes without throwing the word racist into the mix. Is no one allowed a choice anymore! If someone isn't interested then why fight them? Leave them be and move onto someone that is interested

By *uicybbwWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

It’s simple for me black and brown cocks don’t turn me on

I have a white friend who gags looking at white cocks think they look like skinned chicken.

It’s what turns us on

I say it on my profile to stop wasting everyone’s time but I’m constantly called racist.

Some people only want skinny some want curvy some want older or younger...it’s what turns us on plus lots of black cocks look very dry and flaky...just does not turn me on doesn’t mean I hate black people I just choose to not have arc with them

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that people have preferences for a reason? I want to know what that reason is...

Do you get it now monkey boy? "

The reason is they dont find black men attractive, good enough reason

But we do.

I'm curious "

It would be ridiculous to say ALL cases wouldn't it.

It's difficult to notice casual racism when you're race is the majority.

"if you really say you ill not discriminate regarding age, race, sex or size, then you are one of two different people...

1) the easiest man alive.... doesn't matter

2) fibbing!!!

we all have preferences.....thats as blunt as i can put it

people always find a way to complain about the thing that excludes them...

would you have started this thread if people were asking for "mixed race men only".... guessing probably not!

how about concentrating on those who may want to meet you... rather than changing the minds of those who dont!

"

I'm really not champ. I take people on their value as a person. I am turned off as soon as I find something I don't like... I literally dumped my ex because she said she hates Chinese people.

Understand that when you're mixed race you see both sides of the fence and one of them is usually behaves more predudicely than the other...

Don't ramp. I really don't care about being "excluded" by narrow minded neanderthals.

Oh dear ....

Maybe the lack of prospective partners is due to being a bit of a knob

By *ot on InstaWoman  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/08/20 12:08:51]

North west ish

My issue is that if this is the case, why do people think all people of the same race are the same? What THINGS do they assume all people of that race are or do?

They may not assume they are the same. I personally don't find Chinese/Japanese men appealing. That's not me being racist towards them. I just don't find them attractive. Am I not allowed to be like this? Do i have to have sex with them so not to offend them? If I refused to talk to them or be friendly with them or treated them badly because they are chinese/japanese then yes that would make me a terrible person. But I just don't find them attractive.

Why can't we all accept that people have likes and dislikes without throwing the word racist into the mix. Is no one allowed a choice anymore! If someone isn't interested then why fight them? Leave them be and move onto someone that is interested

"

I think people who throw the 'racist' label at people for having preferences are total bellends. They are the ones with issues. They like to cause trouble and thrive off drama. Pathetic.

I think people who throw the 'racist' label at people for having preferences are total bellends. They are the ones with issues. They like to cause trouble and thrive off drama. Pathetic.

"

Cute... You can't comprehend the concept you so pass it off as pathetic drama.

E joy your kkk swinger parties I'm offski

Nottingham

But we do.

I'm curious

It's just to say exclusively one race to me suggests they hold that race above all others and consider anything else unpalatable... This is racist. "

Your just ascribing motives to people which you know nothing about. It's you that sees world like this, not others I'm afraid.

Alot of people come here to live out fantasys and their profile preferences may simply reflect a specific fantasy they want to fulfill.

Its fine to have types and fine to have whatever specific type you want.

It is no different to any other preference, it excludes others that don't have/fit that preferred characteristic, whatever it may be.

For example

Alot of people want banter, conversation and good connection and it is stated on their profile

How do you think an attractive yet socially awkward and shy person feels when reading that preference in a profile? Excluded.....

prestatyn

"

I totally agree with you. I'm short and fat and accept that people don't want that. It's fine it's their choice and I'm ok with it.

It's ridiculous thst people are made to feel like they are doing something wrong just because they have a dislike for whatever reason.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Looks like the OP has left Fabs

prestatyn

E joy your kkk swinger parties I'm offski"

What an absolute joke of a human being! Unlos faster than I expected

North west ish

E joy your kkk swinger parties I'm offski"

I rest my case. Called a racist for just stating a preference. However I never stated what that preference was, but he assumed I was racist and a member of the kkk. Yep pathetic.

In my not so extensive time on fab, I have come to some conclusions regarding this.

1. Having a preference is not racist, yet some racists will hide behind preference

2. There are the people who don’t want to appear racist but secretly are. For example those who go “no asians and no blacks, I am really sorry don’t call me racist just a preference.”

3. There are people who in my opinion are clearly racist And their profiles normally state something along the lines of “no blacks, no asians” and if challenged on the wording can’t comprehend that simply stating white or caucasian only would imply the same and be far less negative. Surely someones right to not be offended is greater than someones right to offend?

Nottingham

But we do.

I'm curious

"

How do YOU manage to see it then?

Personally, I was born in Africa, and now live in the UK. So I have been both the majority and the minority race at different points.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"sexual preference does not make you a racist lol it's your preference.

This "

again.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Guaranteed he will be setting up another profile so he can reflect back on his ridiculous comment's

By *dmanetCouple  over a year ago

London

Shame OP has left the site. He seemed like a fun guy

By *uicybbwWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Just had a message from a black guy saying that’s a shame Karen

Nicer than the one calling me a racist fucking cunt

This is quite normal

Sadly

Very sadly

I don’t find black guys attractive

I find them even less attractive with this attitude

I get overwhelmed with messages even though it’s on my profile and if you don’t reply they keep messaging

If you say no thanks as I did before I wrote on my profile I was still called racist

Reality check needed!

Manners need to be learnt

But we do.

I'm curious

Personally, I was born in Africa, and now live in the UK. So I have been both the majority and the minority race at different points.

"

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at - or do you just want an argument?

I'm not interested in arguing - I'm just here for the sex

Oh - and I'm mixed race by the way - that's how I know.

By *iss_taylorraeWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

"Looks like the OP has left Fabs"

Thank goodness for that!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I don't understand why people put it on their profile. It's easy enough to tell skin colour from a picture if it genuinely is the shade of pigment that people aren't attracted to."

This

There are some right charmers on this thread

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

You cant force people to have sex with someone they dont find attractive, whatever the reason.

There will be some that hide their racism behind a preference, i cant say if its a minority or majority, but there will be some.

I have had messages from females who's profile states no blacks or asian, all we can do is have fun with those that want to have fun with us, if you read a profile, and you don't fit what they are looking for, whatever the reason, don't message them, come off the profile amd move on

"I don't understand why people put it on their profile. It's easy enough to tell skin colour from a picture if it genuinely is the shade of pigment that people aren't attracted to.

This "

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"There are some right charmers on this thread "

I think it's meant to make you want to rip your knickers off and bend over for them

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

Im attracted to BAME women and ofteb see the words Black Men Only.

I dont think their racist for advising me of their preferences and am actually grateful that the have saved me wasting my time with a message.

We all have personal preferences when it comes to sex and these should be respected.

Nottingham

"In my not so extensive time on fab, I have come to some conclusions regarding this.

1. Having a preference is not racist, yet some racists will hide behind preference

2. There are the people who don’t want to appear racist but secretly are. For example those who go “no asians and no blacks, I am really sorry don’t call me racist just a preference.”

3. There are people who in my opinion are clearly racist And their profiles normally state something along the lines of “no blacks, no asians” and if challenged on the wording can’t comprehend that simply stating white or caucasian only would imply the same and be far less negative. Surely someones right to not be offended is greater than someones right to offend?"

Pretty good post

There's certainly more pleasant way to state your preference,and undoubtedly there will always be racist people.

The right to not be offended part however....

What if I just claimed anything offended me? Any physical or mental characteristic I personally didn't have,listed on a profile was deeply offensive to me.

So people can only list traits I posses otherwise it causes massive and deep offence to me.

We shouldnt be allowed any offensive language, but any stated preference is fine, regardless of who it excludes.

We can't just base it purely on if someone was offended, because I can claim anything offends me, and you cant prove that it doesn't.

So we have to be adults and look at whether offence was truelly intended, its not perfect and people can hide behind it cleverly in some cases, but it's the lesser of 2 evils.

"I don't understand why people put it on their profile. It's easy enough to tell skin colour from a picture if it genuinely is the shade of pigment that people aren't attracted to.

This

"

You would be surprised... a single lady last week messaged me to compliment my pics and when we exchanged face pics messaged back to say (and I quote)

“Thought you was a white guy, sorry not racist but a preference”

You don't even know the concept of racism, people have preferences, I personally love ladies of all colour and race. Racism is about hate and usually stems from how the individual was raised. Just because for instance someone doesn't want sex with let's say a black person doesn't mean they are racist, they may like white,Asian,Indian,native American. You can't say someone is racist simply because of their sexual tastes.

Nottingham

But we do.

I'm curious

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at - or do you just want an argument?

I'm not interested in arguing - I'm just here for the sex

Oh - and I'm mixed race by the way - that's how I know.

"

No i wasnt trying to argue, you just seemed to be implying

I didn't see "casual racism" based on my race, specifically my race being the majority, and I explained I how been both majority and minority.

Whether you intended to or not, you made and assumption there,where as I asked you.

Any ways we too are here for the sex.

Happy fabbing

By *ull_on_4_funCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Beautiful hearts & minds are covered by skin of all hues. The same can be said for ugly hearts & minds. We don't see a skin colour.

Just down to preference as many on this thread say.

By *andwellcoupleCouple  over a year ago

warley

No point in answering this thread and yet again so asshole has joined the site posted the comment/question to raise a inflammatory point then quit the site

You’ve missed one important thing op . The amount of black guys who message (here and on vanilla sites) asking if you’ve ever ‘had’ a black guy . Instant delete for me as I don’t want or need to fetish someone’s skin colour

So you can’t be morally outraged and miss out half of the issue .

But in answer to your question - no I think it’s just preference . I don’t find blonde men attractive - same thing

By *hitehunter4bbcMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"You’ve missed one important thing op . The amount of black guys who message (here and on vanilla sites) asking if you’ve ever ‘had’ a black guy . Instant delete for me as I don’t want or need to fetish someone’s skin colour

So you can’t be morally outraged and miss out half of the issue .

But in answer to your question - no I think it’s just preference . I don’t find blonde men attractive - same thing "

to be fair your profile is pretty small so would be guessing what you like ,why has o.p left if he’s been here for years ,I always mention I’m black in case.

Just out of interest (as the OP has now left the site so can’t see their profile), how long had they been on the site and did they have any verifications from meetings? Not bothered what the colour of their skin is (although people forget that many years ago self-determined ethnicity was brought in by the government which clearly stated that a person could state what they considered to be their ethnicity and that was their right).

Just wondering if it’s yet another “spit the dummy out because people should be crawling over themselves to shag me and they aren’t” post ?

You’ve missed my point . The person isn’t asking because of info on or not on my profile . They are trying to use the BBC cliche to entice me . Come on try a black guy you don’t know what you’re missing etc

"Beautiful hearts & minds are covered by skin of all hues. The same can be said for ugly hearts & minds. We don't see a skin colour."

This

Bristol

"You’ve missed my point . The person isn’t asking because of info on or not on my profile . They are trying to use the BBC cliche to entice me . Come on try a black guy you don’t know what you’re missing etc

"

would never say that

Yes I wasn’t implying you would but that’s the kind of messages I get etc . Drives me insane

Nottingham

"Just out of interest (as the OP has now left the site so can’t see their profile), how long had they been on the site and did they have any verifications from meetings? Not bothered what the colour of their skin is (although people forget that many years ago self-determined ethnicity was brought in by the government which clearly stated that a person could state what they considered to be their ethnicity and that was their right).

Just wondering if it’s yet another “spit the dummy out because people should be crawling over themselves to shag me and they aren’t” post ?"

He had 3 veris 2 single white fems, and a couple,white guy, the lady in the couple only had one pic (profile) and all you could really tell about her was she had dark hair, although it didn't appear afro-carribean hair -

I realise their race isn't important just putting it on here for clarity.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I had 3 bad experiences with black guys which has made me wary likewise I had a couple of bad experiences with younger men so I am wary about them too.

For me it's a preference would we be saying this if a black person said no whites or blacks only?

Bristol

"Yes I wasn’t implying you would but that’s the kind of messages I get etc . Drives me insane "
x

Nottingham

"Just out of interest (as the OP has now left the site so can’t see their profile), how long had they been on the site and did they have any verifications from meetings? Not bothered what the colour of their skin is (although people forget that many years ago self-determined ethnicity was brought in by the government which clearly stated that a person could state what they considered to be their ethnicity and that was their right).

Just wondering if it’s yet another “spit the dummy out because people should be crawling over themselves to shag me and they aren’t” post ?"

Part 2

Sorry meant to add I didn't take note of his join date, he had 3 meets listed and 3 veris

As stated.

He was white also - just adding for clarity, it's not an implied indication of anything, just a fact

By *dmanetCouple  over a year ago

London

I'm curious to know how many profiles OP had seen to go off in such a way. There are 25k members online on fab most of the time. I would take a guess that a few dozen would explicitly say "white only".

My guess he was expecting everyone to be inspired by his progressive outlook at the internalised racism of the white population, and agree with him.

I mean, he may have mistaken the fact that some people on Fab are looking for genuine circle jerks as opposed to metaphorical ones.

By *ediMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"In my not so extensive time on fab, I have come to some conclusions regarding this.

3. There are people who in my opinion are clearly racist And their profiles normally state something along the lines of “no blacks, no asians” and if challenged on the wording can’t comprehend that simply stating white or caucasian only would imply the same and be far less negative. Surely someones right to not be offended is greater than someones right to offend?"

you made some great points however slightly disagree on one point “those that say no blacks and asian” want it to be known and make it a point to be of they’re dislike rather then theyre actual preference which is theyre like, as an Asian I can pretend it doesnt matter but to an extent does leave a slight imprint in me

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

People can meet whoever they want to meet in whatever form they want to meet. As long as what they're writing is not inherently offensive, whats the problem?

Some women only want to black men. Some Asian women only want to meet white men. Some young women only want to meet old guys. Some people only do bareback etc etc etc etc. It's a huge list and there's nothing wrong with filtering out what you are not looking for in your profile.

Find what YOU are looking for, don't be a twat when you write what you are looking for and just chill out. What others write on their profile and what they are seeking has nothing to do with you if you're not involved.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Guaranteed it's another spit the dummy post. They've been popping up like crazy this last month or so.

» Add a new message to this topic