FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photo Advice

Photo Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rad27 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I currently don’t have any photos on my profile as I’m worried people who may know me (work etc) may see them.

I want to start talking with more people so obviously photos help. What kind of photos would you suggest?

Cheers ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkerbell67Woman  over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

But to private settings and then people wont see

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Have a look at all the other profiles around, there’s a ton of inspiration out there. Best place to start I’d say. Mr.

Manchester

"But to private settings and then people wont see "

But then wouldn’t anyone be able to see? Wouldn’t that kind of put people of still?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Take pictures against blank walls/venues that are not your home.

Obscure your face/crop out and omit any identifying features like tattoos, scars etc. Then off you go.

Plenty of photos to look at on here where you'd never know who it was, even if you'd met them.

Manchester

"Take pictures against blank walls/venues that are not your home.

Obscure your face/crop out and omit any identifying features like tattoos, scars etc. Then off you go.

Plenty of photos to look at on here where you'd never know who it was, even if you'd met them. "

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I currently don’t have any photos on my profile as I’m worried people who may know me (work etc) may see them.

I want to start talking with more people so obviously photos help. What kind of photos would you suggest?

Cheers ??"

Creative Torso pics are always a good choice for the guys, if you have strong muscular thighs, a thigh pic, which I luuuuvvve

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I currently don’t have any photos on my profile as I’m worried people who may know me (work etc) may see them.

Cheers ??"

Just use the timer feature on your phone’s camera, and click away! That’s all I do! Have fun fella!

Manchester

Cheers ??

Just use the timer feature on your phone’s camera, and click away! That’s all I do! Have fun fella! "

Cheers ??

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Not your face, avoid distinguishing Mark's or tats

Its not hard!

Jo x

» Add a new message to this topic