FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > diff rooms

diff rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi jimmy n linda from newcastle. we would like to know your views on different romms. we think its a great turn on and cant find enough cples that do it .we are not against same rooms we do that as well but surely if use all get on and lets face it there should be no jealousy there or its not worth swinging . thnx by the way we do travel lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ROOMS SORRY LOL

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We feel the same, same room is alot of fun especially if everyone's bi but if they're not then separate room can be a massive turn on. We have been lucky enough to find a few couples that are open enough to try this but I think many get a buzz from seeing their partner being pleasured by someone else

When a M/F couple the first session was in the same bed, hands and tongues everywhere and for 2nd's seperate rooms - always found it a big tuen on listening to your partners giving it her best, almost as though she was having a secret affair. We used to video the 2nd sesions and watch it later, resulting in another session!

Not sure where the jealousy bit comes into this, surely if either partner was jealous, the opposite would apply, ie they would want separate room rather than same room? That way they wouldn’t have to watch.

Personally and through my own experience when swinging, its more of a turn on watching my partner with someone else or having fun in a group, he also thinks this to be the case, whereas separate room feels more like a one night stand, I'd imagine that if seperate room is better than same room then someone is not letting go or holding something back somewhere, although that’s just me though and I’m sure we’re all different.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we love diffrent room sex !!!!!!!!!!

"Not sure where the jealousy bit comes into this, surely if either partner was jealous, the opposite would apply, ie they would want separate room rather than same room? That way they wouldn’t have to watch."

Some people get more jealous if they see it, some people get more jealous if they can't.

I think it's more about the different elements of each that are a turn on for the people involved rather than which makes people most jealous (with different room you have stories to tell after )

We like separate room, but we do sometimes all end in the same room. we go with the flow..

It's all down to the individual and what they are happy with.

But we do find separate room sexy.

its just whatever works for you surely? to me it dont matter what others think, if you enjoy it and its work for you go for it

Either,it doesn't really matter to us.

When we go to a house party we usualy split up and have a wander about anyway.

We'll meet up at various times but don't stay joined at the hip all night.

XXXX

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

either, go with the flow, buit seperate room can be as much fun as same room

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Depends on the circumstances, as a MM cpl, we've performed as a cpl for single females who like to see 2 guys together, some M/F cpls we've meet we've had separate rooms, we much prefer separate rooms if it's a stop over, makes the experience with the person more personal, rather than wondering “have they finished yet”

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

always same for us as we like watching what the other gets up to, not anti differnt rooms we just like what we do

We dont just do different rooms we do different houses and even countries pmsl xx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We have a very open mind to this, our favourite is to be in the same room seeing eachother but its also a great turn on to hear K moaning in another room and then being told what was happening later.

A mixture of both is good I suppose for us.

By *xstephbxxCouple  over a year ago

hyde

We are fortunate enough to have tried this very recently. Was amazing!!!..and that is after we have both swung alone at difffrent times.

Its an amazing feeling to know the noises next door are being made by your partner who could very well be doing things she has never tried with you !!, which then resuts in you making that extra effort with whoever you are with.

Dont think its as much the jealousy side that effects anyone as such, its the "wonder what they are doing now !" thing that works best for us

We don't do seperate rooms, nothing to do with jelousy at all, I just love watching Scott with someone else while Iam having fun and he loves watching me lol x

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We do both but usually same room as this is our preffered option but in some instances we have been asked to do separate rooms and we're cool with that to! It's all good fun!

we also enjoy seperate room fun with the right couple.....cant do it with every couples thou.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"We dont just do different rooms we do different houses and even countries pmsl xx "

Some countries don't have bath's, what do you do then? pmsl!!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Same, separate - no problem with both. If you have a couple staying over and you can't all fit into the same bed, it's fun to swap for sleeping, not that anyone gets much sleep! it has that naughty sort of feeling you get when having an affair even though you know your other half is playing next door.

If we do that, we make sure we all get back into one bed for a while before we get up.

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

before we did anything we desided we would both be inthe same room for comfort safty ext; but today we felt more relaxed and i think i would be fine with him in adifrent room

Same room, it's what we like so it's what we do

What others chose to do is entirely for them to decide, there simply is no right or wrong with this lifestyle so long as all are having fun

Separate room kinda spoils the fun for us singles!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Separate room kinda spoils the fun for us singles! "

Yes - I can see how that could be a problem! xxx

Basically we go for same room fun only. Two reasons for this are firstly we enjoy seeing each other having fun and the second reason is for safety.

When you have not played with the other couple before, you want to be sure that the other guy is going to play by the rules.

You may laugh but very good long term friends of ours met up with a couple for fun, they had known them socially for quite some time and thought the other guy a real gentleman. They used separate rooms for their first play and the guy turned out to be a real swine and actually physically hurt the female partner who was too shocked to either react or cry out. It took months for her to get over the incident and back into swinging.

Yes we do swing in separate rooms but only with a couple that we have built up a strong relationship and fully trust after many swinging sessions with them.

Same or separate we have even done separate houses and once even separate countries pmsl xx

We only do same room - not because of jealousy or anything like that, it's just because we get the best turn on by watching what our respective partners are doing.

Each to their own though, there is no right or wrong way to do it, it's all about personal preference

We prefer same room and like to watch each other, but with the right couple that we really got on with it's something we might try. All depends on the situation I guess lol xxx

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Like others we tend to play same room as we are kinky and find watching each other playing with new folks such a turn on. say no to seperate room, but doubt it would do the same things for me.

When playing as a M/F couple it was a big turn on to play together but even bigger to hear my lady getting on with a bloke while we sat in the longe. She made enough noise, so she must have enjoyed herself! Prefer watching, but have to let the ladies do there own thing, if that is what they are into.

Frosty

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We have done both, and will continue to do so when at parties etc.

However for a first meet, we will always go same room just for the safety aspect.

We both love same room for the turn-on of watching each other, and all joining in together too!!!

the only problem I have with same room is there is never enough room on the bed! Two sofas might be better

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Its so funny to read the tone some people use to justify their preference of same or different room ..

We much prefer different room but its simply what we like; at the end of the day everyone has to be comforatble

You either like it or you dont.. same question could be asked of Straight/Bi or Full/Soft

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We have always said we stick together in the same room, until last night!

I'm downstairs talking with some guys after round 1 had come to a close all over the lounge. Katee goes upstairs with the hostess and two other ladies to be shown the house fully. 20 minutes later there is an godawful howling of cats from upstairs so we go to investigate. All four women were on a bed, giving Katee one of the biggest fem/fem orgasms I have witnessed.

So on the way home last night I casually mentioned about going to a seperate room without me, her reply was it was ok cos it was with other women

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Now that is a womans logic at work for sure

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"

So on the way home last night I casually mentioned about going to a seperate room without me, her reply was it was ok cos it was with other women "

Is that not selfish?

"

So on the way home last night I casually mentioned about going to a seperate room without me, her reply was it was ok cos it was with other women

Is that not selfish?"

I could appreciate that deviating from whatever a couple had agreed as their ground rules between then before hand without consultation could start a big row.

Speaking purely for ourselves here but that would be a recipe for a fall-out which isn't what we're in this for!

We've never done separate but agree we might try it with the right couple in the right circumstances which we'd decide on the night.

"hi jimmy n linda from newcastle. we would like to know your views on different romms. we think its a great turn on and cant find enough cples that do it .we are not against same rooms we do that as well but surely if use all get on and lets face it there should be no jealousy there or its not worth swinging . thnx by the way we do travel lol"

We always say same room as their is nothing hornier than seeing your partner with someone else..

We wouldnt rule out seperate room as it is something we would like to try,but we have heard a couple of horror stories oever the years about whats happened when there has been sep room fun,so i supose you would have to totally trust the other couple xx

» Add a new message to this topic