FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blocks!

Blocks!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK Been getting blocked a fair bit. Not rude or abusive, just polite and friendly. Dont think I am that pushy. Maybe once but learnt from it. Profile not great admittedly. Seems odd as other contacts have been great!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So simply concentrate on the good ones...cant please all the people all the time n all that ....

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Have patience n faith mate,lots of sexy ppl on here get soooo much attention,they only block as your not there type n they want to clear the chaff so to speak

Non illigitimous carborundum

Perhaps they feel if you can't make an effort with your profile, you won't make an effort with them?

Don't worry about it, lots block for all sorts of reasons, plenty more fish in the sea, as they say

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Many people just block as it makes it easier for you and them to not message each other etc in future - saving you all time and energy.

If your profile is ramped to the max in terms of quality/content, and your messages are sent to appropriate recipients and are well written, it all improves your chances. Get good photos onto your profile, as many view profiles before reading the messages they're sent too.

People also block if you're just not what they're looking for!

I've gone to message a couple before that looking at their profile seemed very compatible with me, shared interests and not a million miles away, I was the right age and description of the kind of single guys they were after!

On trying to message found I was already blocked - even though there'd been no contact between us previously!

I can only assume they'd done a search, looked at guys and blocked those they had no interest in. No biggie - just made it easier for me tbh and saved the whole swapping a few messages to have it go nowhere scenario!

Chin up. Patience is a virtue and there's plenty out there I'm sure you'll have more luck with!

"Many people just block as it makes it easier for you and them to not message each other etc in future - saving you all time and energy.

"

This is what we do precicely for that reason. Although we have set our filters well, we genuinely do not have the time to shift through all the messages from guys mainly so to save our time and their time, we block to avoid further contact.

I appreciate this may come across rude but can't think of a more efficient way to deal with the number of messages

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Gets a bit tricky in the chat room if someone has blocked you as you have to guess parts of the conversation lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Don't take it to heart, it is just peoples choice of who they block, you don't know those people so why let it bother you that they have blocked you.

Concentrate on the ones that havn't blocked you

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

[Removed by poster at 20/06/12 09:29:37]

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

I feel your pain mate, I've been blocked just for viewing a couples profile. As everyone else says though, just get on with making an effort with the people that have responded.

Sorry to be blunt mate, but a one-line profile would say to me that you really can't be bothered to put in the effort - if I was a woman, of course.

As for the line 'fill in the rest later'.... does that apply to your attitude towards women too?

Women put a GREAT deal of importance into the words you use and what you say. Your profile is saying all the wrong things - and not enough of anything.

Sorry to be blunt, but..........

"Sorry to be blunt mate, but a one-line profile would say to me that you really can't be bothered to put in the effort - if I was a woman, of course.

As for the line 'fill in the rest later'.... does that apply to your attitude towards women too?

Women put a GREAT deal of importance into the words you use and what you say. Your profile is saying all the wrong things - and not enough of anything.

Sorry to be blunt, but.......... "

Spot on

A little effort, goes a long way

Olives

Thanks for being blunt. You are probably right. Value the input. I have taken it onboard and made adjustments lol

Rubbish profile, no photos. Here's why we, as example, would block you.

1. you mail us

2. we look at your profile

3. it's not worth a response

4. we block you so you know for sure.

sorry to be blunt but time and time and time and time and time again people WHINE but the reality is you get out what you put in. And most of the whiners don't put a lot in.

"

Women put a GREAT deal of importance into the words you use and what you say. Your profile is saying all the wrong things - and not enough of anything."

Not just women. As a dominent male in a D/s relationship, I put a lot of consideration into meets and this includes first impressions.

My blocks list is getting longer and longer...That mean some lost.

"

Not just women. As a dominent male in a D/s relationship, I put a lot of consideration into meets and this includes first impressions."

This is very true for us too. It is so disappointing when we are approached and only one of us is targeted - usually me. That leads to instant block. Same when I explain I am owned and people ignore it or worse disrespect it.

It may seem like hard work getting results on here but when it works, it's wonderful

Chilli

Thanks for advice folks. Taken it onboard. As I said profile was a bit crap. Made few adjustments. Not whinging just that one minute getting on fine then the block. Such is life! Cheers again.

» Add a new message to this topic