FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples profile to a single male

Couples profile to a single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

So I have a couples profile, which my partner and I had until March when we split.

I have kept it as a singles profile and am loathe to change to a male only profile as I would lose all my veri's.

So I am asking is it worth changing over, or should I stay as I am ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The first two verifications are for your wife on her own and the rest are for you as a couple. I doubt admin will let you change it to a single male.

"The first two verifications are for your wife on her own and the rest are for you as a couple. I doubt admin will let you change it to a single male. "

Thanks for the reply, so do you think it's worth me staying as I am, or changing it to a new male profile ?

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

If your a single Male then make a single Male profile.

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Hello all,

So I have a couples profile, which my partner and I had until March when we split.

I have kept it as a singles profile and am loathe to change to a male only profile as I would lose all my veri's.

So I am asking is it worth changing over, or should I stay as I am ?

"

Don't know what you mean with if Worth keep your profile as couple , i would guess that people will look at your profile as couple once you tell them you are no more a couple, for sure that will put off .

Btw i know what you mean staying with the profile as a couple , because your verifications, but that don't change the fact you now are single.

There's quite alot of profiles already with couples without the female.

By *uriouscouple83Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Don't know what you mean with if Worth keep your profile as couple , i would guess that people will look at your profile as couple once you tell them you are no more a couple, for sure that will put off .

Btw i know what you mean staying with the profile as a couple , because your verifications, but that don't change the fact you now are single.

There's quite alot of profiles already with couples without the female."

Couldn’t you have some of the people you have met previously verify a new single males profile?

We have had a single male use a couples profile to circumvent message filters and it came across as a bit sneaky.

"Don't know what you mean with if Worth keep your profile as couple , i would guess that people will look at your profile as couple once you tell them you are no more a couple, for sure that will put off .

There's quite alot of profiles already with couples without the female.

Couldn’t you have some of the people you have met previously verify a new single males profile?

We have had a single male use a couples profile to circumvent message filters and it came across as a bit sneaky.

"

Yes I see that, I am not trying to be sneaky at all, but transparent, maybe I will get a single profile once my silver support runs out and ask previous veri's to veri my new account.

Thanks

Leeds

One of the people who verified you says they have known you 15 years. Surely they would verify your new single profile.

"One of the people who verified you says they have known you 15 years. Surely they would verify your new single profile. "

Very true, I will sort it soon then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your no longer a couple, then time for a new profile and maybe set it up at the same time as keeping the other one live and put a note on your profile that previous veris are on there until those folks can verify you again?

Leeds

This is a good idea

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I find it disingenuous if somebody is is running a couples profile this is no longer a couple.

As someone else has said put a note on there to explain, with the name of your new single profile.

Start again its just deceptive if you are not a couple and there are too many fakes already on here.

You're probably better off with a new profile, if we get messaged from a couples profile and then it turns out that it's a single male who had his partner leave or "she's not playing right now but said it's OK for me" then we just block it as we feel that if they're prepared to be deceptive in the first place then they're not our kind of person.

Although you have been very honest on your profile I think once a Mod reads the thread it will be changed to a single profile anyway. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic