FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ladies, what do you look for in a profile and message?

Ladies, what do you look for in a profile and message?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems women get A LOT more messages a day than any other male on this site, and I was wondering what you look at first or what you are wanting in a message when someone first messages you

Do you first look at the profile pics and decide through that, or do you bother reading each person's profile. I'm just interested in what makes a guy stand out. Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"It seems women get A LOT more messages a day than any other male on this site, and I was wondering what you look at first or what you are wanting in a message when someone first messages you

Do you first look at the profile pics and decide through that, or do you bother reading each person's profile. I'm just interested in what makes a guy stand out. Thanks x"

A lot of the time it depends on my mood. Now I’ve got 166 unread in my inbox and I doubt I’ll reply to any new people today ... existing conversations are different.

Usually I search male profiles and message them first though based on forum input.... little green arrow tells you how they really interact far better than a message I think.

Cock shots on pfp or in public are and instant delete.... Hi or some kind of ‘I’d like to....’ instant delete.

I definitely stealth the profile first though. Don’t really care about the first message but if it’s about my profile or my photos I’m more likely to reply rather than an inane question that requires no thought.

Anyway that’s my input but for all the thousand of women on here they will all have personal preferences.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

for me: profile pic, location, age, first line of message has to be interesting and a good profile that makes me hot under the collar

"It seems women get A LOT more messages a day than any other male on this site, and I was wondering what you look at first or what you are wanting in a message when someone first messages you

Do you first look at the profile pics and decide through that, or do you bother reading each person's profile. I'm just interested in what makes a guy stand out. Thanks x

A lot of the time it depends on my mood. Now I’ve got 166 unread in my inbox and I doubt I’ll reply to any new people today ... existing conversations are different.

Usually I search male profiles and message them first though based on forum input.... little green arrow tells you how they really interact far better than a message I think.

Cock shots on pfp or in public are and instant delete.... Hi or some kind of ‘I’d like to....’ instant delete.

I definitely stealth the profile first though. Don’t really care about the first message but if it’s about my profile or my photos I’m more likely to reply rather than an inane question that requires no thought.

Anyway that’s my input but for all the thousand of women on here they will all have personal preferences. "

Thanks for the input x

"for me: profile pic, location, age, first line of message has to be interesting and a good profile that makes me hot under the collar "

Thanks! Can you think of a specific first line that really sparked your interest?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good profile pic, a face pic if they don't have any public ones, a complete, well thought out, and we'll presented (visible) profile. A message addressing me as a person and not a slab of meat for rent. Something intelligently written, individual, decent spelling and grammar, and something that shows at least a little effort and interest. Xx

"A good profile pic, a face pic if they don't have any public ones, a complete, well thought out, and we'll presented (visible) profile. A message addressing me as a person and not a slab of meat for rent. Something intelligently written, individual, decent spelling and grammar, and something that shows at least a little effort and interest. Xx"

Thanks for the reply

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

A profile picture that shows thought has gone into the pose and lighting.

The message should be oringal and show that they have read my profile, my profile has lots of scifi reference so I get sent some fun messages which reference different programs.

Messages that say 'hi how are you' or 'how are you finding the site' just get deleted

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

"A profile picture that shows thought has gone into the pose and lighting.

The message should be oringal and show that they have read my profile, my profile has lots of scifi reference so I get sent some fun messages which reference different programs.

Messages that say 'hi how are you' or 'how are you finding the site' just get deleted "

Original not oringal

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

A face photo and a nice welcome message that maybe mentions something in our profile goes down well as feels more personal or a comment about one of our photos! Then il check they are photo verified, I know a lot don’t like sending face photos but if there’s not an initial attraction there’s not much point chatting imo, if I get a lot of messages in one day the ones with pics attached get read first and I try to reply to as many messages as I can even just a polite no thanks

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"for me: profile pic, location, age, first line of message has to be interesting and a good profile that makes me hot under the collar

Thanks! Can you think of a specific first line that really sparked your interest? "

well written sentence regarding my bio

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Don't get many probably cos my profile is too picky but if by chance a good one comes along it has to have some sort of substance and definitely more than 3 words .....I delete more than I read unfortunately

"A profile picture that shows thought has gone into the pose and lighting.

Messages that say 'hi how are you' or 'how are you finding the site' just get deleted "

Oh yeah, I'd never message with a typical 'Hi how are you'. Great way to get lost in the masses

"Don't get many probably cos my profile is too picky but if by chance a good one comes along it has to have some sort of substance and definitely more than 3 words .....I delete more than I read unfortunately "

Well picky means you're more likely to get the offers you're wanting I suppose, so I back that

"A face photo and a nice welcome message that maybe mentions something in our profile goes down well as feels more personal or a comment about one of our photos! Then il check they are photo verified, I know a lot don’t like sending face photos but if there’s not an initial attraction there’s not much point chatting imo, if I get a lot of messages in one day the ones with pics attached get read first and I try to reply to as many messages as I can even just a polite no thanks "

Yeah as a male, a 'No thanks' goes a long way. Courteous, but gets the job done. I've recently changed to face for my profile because I'm not too bothered if I know someone on here. Means we have common interest aha

Do you first look at the profile pics and decide through that, or do you bother reading each person's profile. I'm just interested in what makes a guy stand out. Thanks x"

It's difficult as I usually get around 100 per day and not much time so I look for Avatar/Attached photos/None one-liners and open those, The rest I delete.

The thing I notice most is respect, I like to be approached the way you would approach a woman in public ie; Without the swearing and your penis zipped

My arsey profile says it.

If you can't be arsed to read it.. I can't be arsed to reply.

If you can read thru the rant n have sense of humour.. Less likely to get blocked.

"My arsey profile says it.

If you can't be arsed to read it.. I can't be arsed to reply.

If you can read thru the rant n have sense of humour.. Less likely to get blocked.

"

I actually love your profile, knocks most men off their podium they've put themselves on. Respect

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

As a casual observer, I think the OP is doing a pretty good job here.

19years old and he’s polite, respectful, has a decent/well written profile, replies to comments.

Good on you, mate

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Don't get many probably cos my profile is too picky but if by chance a good one comes along it has to have some sort of substance and definitely more than 3 words .....I delete more than I read unfortunately

Well picky means you're more likely to get the offers you're wanting I suppose, so I back that "

Thank you OP didn't think of it Ike that

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm not looking for men but the same applies.

I like tasteful and teasing photos. Lots of genitalia is a turn off.

For me, text that reads well and isn't in text speak or negative.

Some personally is good too.

Others will have completely different ideas.

"As a casual observer, I think the OP is doing a pretty good job here.

19years old and he’s polite, respectful, has a decent/well written profile, replies to comments.

Good on you, mate "

Thanks so much man! Means a lot!

"Don't get many probably cos my profile is too picky but if by chance a good one comes along it has to have some sort of substance and definitely more than 3 words .....I delete more than I read unfortunately

Well picky means you're more likely to get the offers you're wanting I suppose, so I back that

Thank you OP didn't think of it Ike that "

Was gonna send a priv message to say you're welcome, but I'm too young aha. You're more than welcome though. I've heard some bad experiences by women on here, you're probably doing the right thing x

"I'm not looking for men but the same applies.

I like tasteful and teasing photos. Lots of genitalia is a turn off.

For me, text that reads well and isn't in text speak or negative.

Some personally is good too.

Others will have completely different ideas."

Thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic