FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Lush 2 anyone??

Lush 2 anyone??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all! Just wondering if any of you naughty people own the Lush 2 at all and can give your thoughts? Just bought one to torment the wife while when im not with her and obviously when we're out, I know it a bit late now as it's already been ordered but wondering what others thoughts were about it?

Cheers in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Mrs has the lush and loves it getting her to wear it at work on nights and I randomly take control when I choose has her all over the place

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I've just ordered mine with the special offer on the website. I've been *ahem* toying with the idea for a while.

Fingers crossed the second gen version keeps connection better than the original one!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've had one a while. My wife loves it. Especially naughty when we're out in public

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Got one a few weeks ago - not had chance to make proper use of it wgen out in public but will be doing so this week!

Ms x

Absolutely love ours. Lot of fun to be had. Especially when we are apart. It’s a real deep feeling. Makes you feel very “full”

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, thank for all te replies, just a quick update to say we are pretty impressed with it, used it the first day it arrived, got the wife to wear it whilst she went to the local superstore and instead of coming back with 101 extra items we didn't need, she actually came back forgetting a few items due to this toy haha, i was at home with full control and it's safe to say the wife came back home pretty much dripping and very red faced lol, we did have a couple of issues with it saying "network disconnected" which was annoying but so far we both love it

Wirral

I'm having a similar experience I think. The connection does drop out but is a lot more stable than the original one, and you don't have to take it out to reconnect it where you did with the original.

I like that the vibrations are quite powerful and I love the sound setting where noise sets it off (particularly as it isn't as silent as promised!).

I've not given the long distance play as much of a go yet, but I do think it's good fun and so far I'm impressed for the money.

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

Just ordered ours so I can torment *Her*

Will report back lol

*Him*

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

I like it, there was some complaints about connectivity of v2 but never experienced it, used from abroad ok etc. Much better than v1

People say this is really powerful , but that depends on the woman, for some it can literally floor them while walking , for others they can carry on normal eating in a restaurant having a conversation and you would barely notice

By *inkyEloraCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

We love ours, the remote capability so that I can control it on my phone while Victoria's elsewhere is amazing.

She finds it strong enough to be distracted but wouldn't draw too much attention unless someone was right next to her.

We've also used the facility to generate random access codes for people of the Internet to control it for a period of time.

We've also integrated it with OBS so that we can use it while camming

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"

We've also integrated it with OBS so that we can use it while camming "

Have you integrated it with a payment gateway ?

By *inkyEloraCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

Not directly, no. It goes through a third party camming website which then triggers the lovense. They have a really easy guide of how to do it on the lovense website

Love it mrs had a very enjoyable lunch with hers in this afternoon even handed over control to a stranger for a bit

Love it mrs had a very enjoyable lunch with hers in this afternoon even handed over control to a stranger for a bit

By *hilledout-coupleCouple  over a year ago

telford

Glad your happy

By *andAukCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We have the original one. Don't use it as much as we should really

Wirral

"I like it, there was some complaints about connectivity of v2 but never experienced it, used from abroad ok etc. Much better than v1

People say this is really powerful , but that depends on the woman, for some it can literally floor them while walking , for others they can carry on normal eating in a restaurant having a conversation and you would barely notice "

I could still carry on as normal but it would take some effort. I did come quite close to orgasm with it last week which never normally happens with these toys.

I've been trying to find a kind person to let me control theres if that was an option for anyone?

» Add a new message to this topic