FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just want to ask all you ladies out there.... What has to be in a message for you to reply, even a simple "no thanks" would be an improvement

I keep sending different messages taking different approaches being nice not pushy or anything

And always attach a face picture but still not even a reply just straight delete :s

If there is a trick I'm missing would be greatful to be told what it is lol

Rant over =]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are just sending messages to the wrong ladies, I always reply

I keep trying maybe one day I'll get a meet with a female from this site lol

Glad you reply least I no there are some ladies out there that do

Do you read profiles before messaging? as many do state the won't reply, some say they don't want unsolicited mail..... just a thought

Yeah I always read n if I think I'm what there looking for I send a message sometimes I even pick something out on there profile to show I've read it

I've never understood why people need a no thanks. Surely a deleted message or lack of response gives you your answer?

I would suggest changing the 'sometimes' to every time. And just having patience, patience, patience.

perhaps taking a nite off tattooing may help...

maybe offer to tattoo someone in exchange for a shag???-ur ink looks ok...lol

Yawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Surely you get the message when there is no reply. As in not interested

I find blocking the most effective way to say no.

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"Just want to ask all you ladies out there.... What has to be in a message for you to reply, even a simple "no thanks" would be an improvement

I keep sending different messages taking different approaches being nice not pushy or anything

And always attach a face picture but still not even a reply just straight delete :s

Rant over =]"

Your not ranting, we agree with you, a reply is simply common courtesy which is distinctly lacking across all groups/categories on here.

They want you to be interested in them, so they create a profile to attract you to them. You message them politely, and they can't even appreciate the time you've taken to introduce yourself and simply delete the message.

Ignorance is rife my friend on here, and there is always some poor excuse for it.

Just add them to your block list and keep looking. Our block list has more people who are ignorant on it, than it has timewasters, fakes and such like, so don't get disheartened, rise above it and take consolation in the fact that you are not one of THEM.

"Surely you get the message when there is no reply. As in not interested "

"Surely you get the message when there is no reply. As in not interested

"

"

Ive managed meets with some who Ive tried again, altho Ive waited a while...sometimes people arent looking AT that time for u, so its worthwhile seeing what might be on offer another time.If they reply with a nothanks, thats certainly different.

Suppose the OP gets a tasty new GF/FB etc...do u think he/they might be so 'rude' 'dismissive' to mailers..probably not...Ive been in both single/cpl profiles so I'm not talking shite...I had always tried to read msgs and reply when possible..of course...it depended on what the msgs entailed.

I personally dont agree that anyone regardless of their status is above me on here, nor below me...but it REALLY isnt that much a big deal to ask for some courtesy, in almost all my mails I will say a no thanks is fine, with no questions asked.

I dont agree on negativity coming from either cpls or singles, so I stay in a happy orientation.

and at the end of it all....I've other things to look forward to..than getting that all important ASAP shag with someone Ive mailed.

my final message to the OP, try getting to some socials, clubs...maybe not ur thing...but it ca n certainly help if ur outgoing enough.

Ive managed meets with some who Ive tried again, altho Ive waited a while...sometimes people arent looking AT that time for u, so its worthwhile seeing what might be on offer another time.If they reply with a nothanks, thats certainly different.

Suppose the OP gets a tasty new GF/FB etc...do u think he/they might be so 'rude' 'dismissive' to mailers..probably not...Ive been in both single/cpl profiles so I'm not talking shite...I had always tried to read msgs and reply when possible..of course...it depended on what the msgs entailed.

I personally dont agree that anyone regardless of their status is above me on here, nor below me...but it REALLY isnt that much a big deal to ask for some courtesy, in almost all my mails I will say a no thanks is fine, with no questions asked.

I dont agree on negativity coming from either cpls or singles, so I stay in a happy orientation.

and at the end of it all....I've other things to look forward to..than getting that all important ASAP shag with someone Ive mailed.

my final message to the OP, try getting to some socials, clubs...maybe not ur thing...but it ca n certainly help if ur outgoing enough."

Oh and dont get me started on jekyl and hyde profiles... where ur speaking all nicey with the female half...then the male half decides to become an arrogant cunt!

Keep sending the messages but make a quick private note on who you contact. That way you will not bombard the same person with messages

If it still doesn't work go out. You got more chance to pull in a club than here

Sorry but as I have said on another post on this subject this week, if I say no thanks, I get a message back so its easier not to reply not thanks to a first message, gets tiresome after a while responding to those who haven't read my profile or to those I am not interested in. Plus some ladies on this site get hundreds per day, unless your message stands out, you haven't got a chance

"Yawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

My thoughts exactly... How many of these threads are gonna be made this week :-/

"Sorry but as I have said on another post on this subject this week, if I say no thanks, I get a message back so its easier not to reply not thanks to a first message, gets tiresome after a while responding to those who haven't read my profile or to those I am not interested in. Plus some ladies on this site get hundreds per day, unless your message stands out, you haven't got a chance"

Stenson Fields

"Sorry but as I have said on another post on this subject this week, if I say no thanks, I get a message back so its easier not to reply not thanks to a first message, gets tiresome after a while responding to those who haven't read my profile or to those I am not interested in. Plus some ladies on this site get hundreds per day, unless your message stands out, you haven't got a chance"

A polite reply of ' thanks for your kind offer, but not interested on this occasion' then block, is a more courteous way perhaps?

Here's an example:

When I buy petrol, there's often an assistant who will say 'can I interest you in ..*whatever the days special offer is*. I reply 'no Thankyou'....I'm not rude enough to just ignore them. They are merely offering something they think I may be interested in.

It's down to manners at the end of the day. It is interesting to note though, that the biggest culprits are females, the supposed, fairer sex. Too many messages a day to be able to reply to them all?....utter nonsense. A simple, copy and pasted 'no Thankyou' and block is all it takes.

All the excuses in the world don't make up for lack of manners no matter how you try and convince yourselves otherwise.

By *orny Biker 69Man  over a year ago

Greenford

I agree, a simple no thanks is just common courtesy and decency; sadly some people just have no class I'm afraid

Don't give up though, there are some decent ladies in here thankfully

"Just want to ask all you ladies out there.... What has to be in a message for you to reply, even a simple "no thanks" would be an improvement

Rant over =]"

You have to be within our age range and not think you are so special that you'll try anyway.

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Sometimes we get the same message, week after week from the same person. At first we were always polite and always replied with a sorry not for us but good luck and happy swinging. However after so many weeks it gets tedious, so now if it is a cut and paste message and we aren't interested (normally havent read our profile and arent compatible or are sending a "want a fuck now" message) we just ignore because that way, if they send another message they will get the fab warning reminding them they have already messaged us and not received a reply.

Lisa

Oh and some people preach about manners but have far worse manners themselves!

"Yawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

My thoughts exactly... How many of these threads are gonna be made this week :-/ "

Proves the point. They just don't read !!!!!!

"Sorry but as I have said on another post on this subject this week, if I say no thanks, I get a message back so its easier not to reply not thanks to a first message, gets tiresome after a while responding to those who haven't read my profile or to those I am not interested in. Plus some ladies on this site get hundreds per day, unless your message stands out, you haven't got a chance

A polite reply of ' thanks for your kind offer, but not interested on this occasion' then block, is a more courteous way perhaps?

Here's an example:

When I buy petrol, there's often an assistant who will say 'can I interest you in ..*whatever the days special offer is*. I reply 'no Thankyou'....I'm not rude enough to just ignore them. They are merely offering something they think I may be interested in.

It's down to manners at the end of the day. It is interesting to note though, that the biggest culprits are females, the supposed, fairer sex. Too many messages a day to be able to reply to them all?....utter nonsense. A simple, copy and pasted 'no Thankyou' and block is all it takes.

All the excuses in the world don't make up for lack of manners no matter how you try and convince yourselves otherwise."

Oh well if some of you think those of us who cant be bothered to send replies and have better things to be doin are rude then so be it. I really cudnt care less. I do wat i do u do wat u do n guess wat??!! Miraculously the world will keep spinning

"Sometimes we get the same message, week after week from the same person. At first we were always polite and always replied with a sorry not for us but good luck and happy swinging. However after so many weeks it gets tedious, so now if it is a cut and paste message and we aren't interested (normally havent read our profile and arent compatible or are sending a "want a fuck now" message) we just ignore because that way, if they send another message they will get the fab warning reminding them they have already messaged us and not received a reply.

Lisa

Oh and some people preach about manners but have far worse manners themselves!

"

"Sorry but as I have said on another post on this subject this week, if I say no thanks, I get a message back so its easier not to reply not thanks to a first message, gets tiresome after a while responding to those who haven't read my profile or to those I am not interested in. Plus some ladies on this site get hundreds per day, unless your message stands out, you haven't got a chance

Here's an example:

All the excuses in the world don't make up for lack of manners no matter how you try and convince yourselves otherwise.

Oh well if some of you think those of us who cant be bothered to send replies and have better things to be doin are rude then so be it. I really cudnt care less. I do wat i do u do wat u do n guess wat??!! Miraculously the world will keep spinning "

yes it does...and there is another fanny awaiting elsewhere...people forget they are nothing special until u meet them...thats where some people fall down here...even being given unique mails,having long drawn out pre-meet contact...and the end of it, ur 1 star in a billion...some think they just burn brighter than others...but then there are supermassive blackholes that suck u in entirely...

just keep on going, don't bother about them bitches who just delete. You wouldn't want to meet a rude woman anyway, right?

Make sure you fit their profile requests though. Unfortunately your age may not be as often required as others.

All the best!

"just keep on going, don't bother about them bitches who just delete. You wouldn't want to meet a rude woman anyway, right?

Make sure you fit their profile requests though. Unfortunately your age may not be as often required as others.

All the best! "

I dont think its rude to be honest, but a deleted mail isnt is it....some people forget u CAN be persistent without being irritating...annd it comes with waiting for the right moment...if the said female or cpl(who gets TONNES of mail)...its highly unlikely they will remember u anyway...

like I say Ive managed meets from simply remailing in a few months...OR if they have a meetup, OR if I have something they might like...( a party or a female usually lol)

deleted mail is NOT a no...and if they block ya at some point fair enough...just as long as u havent pestered or been rude

"just keep on going, don't bother about them bitches who just delete. You wouldn't want to meet a rude woman anyway, right?

All the best!

I dont think its rude to be honest, but a deleted mail isnt is it....some people forget u CAN be persistent without being irritating...annd it comes with waiting for the right moment...if the said female or cpl(who gets TONNES of mail)...its highly unlikely they will remember u anyway...

like I say Ive managed meets from simply remailing in a few months...OR if they have a meetup, OR if I have something they might like...( a party or a female usually lol)

deleted mail is NOT a no...and if they block ya at some point fair enough...just as long as u havent pestered or been rude"

When someone gets annoying or rude that's when I use the block button. Even then I think about it twice, sometimes it's a misunderstanding. I have my email filters set up so I don't get 100s of emails, maybe 50s lol. So I manage to work my way through them most of the time. For some it's rude, for others not. Like in real life if someone slams the door in your face, some laugh about it and others are outraged.

Rant over =]"

I used to 'administer' Perky's personal profile before we decided to only swing as a couple, so I got very used to seeing messages from guys, not unlike yourself on a regular basis.

Not wishing to sound like I am taking a pop at you, but although you may be sending out decent messages, your profile comes across as rather too arrogant. Women WILL look at your profile (and anyone with any sense will set their privacy correctly so you don't even know they have done so) and sum you up from that.

Hence - you ain't getting responses. Then we get down to the sheer stats of life as a single guy on here or any other swinging site. You outnumber single fems 100-1. So if you just got 1 reply to every 100 messages you send out you would be doing average. Fact.

You've only been on here a few months, and you need to learn that being on here is a VERY fast learning curve - and you either use that curve to your advantage or crash and burn...... like so many before you......

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"A polite reply of ' thanks for your kind offer, but not interested on this occasion' then block, is a more courteous way perhaps?

Here's an example:

All the excuses in the world don't make up for lack of manners no matter how you try and convince yourselves otherwise."

So by your reasoning I should reply with thanks but no thanks to the 20 yr old (outside the age range on my profile) who sends "hw u, u wanna gag on ma cock 2nite" ....

I'll reply to people who match what I am looking for but who I am not attracted to, with a no thanks, but I am never going to reply to everyone who mails me, and if anyone thinks thats rude then so be it

Look mate dont worry about it couples and females get lots of messages and havnt the time to respeond to them all, so dont make a fuss as that wont help you get a meet, stop moaning and try clubs or socials that way you dont have to mail anyone and get peed of by not getting answers

Everyone uses the site in different ways

To not reply and delete means not interested

It is not being ignorant or rude

I think being rude is telling other people how they should run their own profile

send me a message and see if you notice a difference in the response

nottingham

All the best! "

Do you include yourself in the above statement!!!! I don't think anyone needs to call people bitches! Especially as you yourself state that you can't reply to everyone!

Lisa

All the best!

Do you include yourself in the above statement!!!! I don't think anyone needs to call people bitches! Especially as you yourself state that you can't reply to everyone!

Lisa"

Yep, I'm the biggest bitch of them all and take everything personally.

Stenson Fields

"Everyone uses the site in different ways

I think being rude is telling other people how they should run their own profile "

On your basis then, if its rude to tell people how to run their profile, its also rude to tell someone how to run their lives. So if someone slams a door in your face or calls you a ugly twat for example, its not being rude its just the person living their life how they want too? Excellent thought process there..!

I think being rude is telling other people how they should run their own profile

On your basis then, if its rude to tell people how to run their profile, its also rude to tell someone how to run their lives. So if someone slams a door in your face or calls you a ugly twat for example, its not being rude its just the person living their life how they want too? Excellent thought process there..!

"

OUCH!! My forehead!!! How rude lol

Stenson Fields

OUCH!! My forehead!!! How rude lol"

Sorry ma'am

"

I'm not overly sure how slamming a door in someones face or calling someone an ugly twat is telling them how to run their life?

I'm not overly sure how slamming a door in someones face or calling someone an ugly twat is telling them how to run their life?"

re-read the statement uve quoted..it may help u....

its saying is it perfectly acceptable to be rude just because u want to be

"

Here's an example:

When I buy petrol, there's often an assistant who will say 'can I interest you in ..*whatever the days special offer is*. I reply 'no Thankyou'....I'm not rude enough to just ignore them. "

Are you seriously attempting to compare being polite to a face to face upselling during occasional trips to the petrol station to not responding to the crazy amount of messages people on here receive? How would you feel if that same assistant tried to sell you the same thing time after time after time when you had previously said you had no interest? Would it start to annoy you?

Or if I am correct you would say no thank you and then never go back to that petrol station (the equivalent of a block on here I would say). What happens then? Where do you 'go for petrol'?

Am I getting this right? As if I am I would love to come and live in your head - it sounds like the best roller coaster ride ever.

Lol, 9 out of 10 of my msges get deleted with no reply! I don't cry about it, i just move on and msg another 10 gals! Lol.

I'm not overly sure how slamming a door in someones face or calling someone an ugly twat is telling them how to run their life?

its saying is it perfectly acceptable to be rude just because u want to be"

I still don't see the link. Not replying is not being rude. It's a fact.

This is a side bar for most people to a very busy life. Say someone gets 30 messages a day (a low estimate I would think) but cannot get on to check them for 2 weeks due to real life? Now (hold on whilst I just adjust my abacus) that's 420 messages and as there is no mass "thanks but no thanks" reply button I would suggest it takes 30s on average to reply to each on even using a copy and past process. So what you are saying is that in this case, you shold take up 3 1/2 hours (take off 1 hour for repeat messages if you want - but that's not accounting for pulling your hair out time because it's your free time why are you wasting it syndrome) of your well earned spare time to reply to every person just so 'you don't appear to be rude' in some peoples eyes?

its saying is it perfectly acceptable to be rude just because u want to be

I still don't see the link. Not replying is not being rude. It's a fact.

This is a side bar for most people to a very busy life. Say someone gets 30 messages a day (a low estimate I would think) but cannot get on to check them for 2 weeks due to real life? Now (hold on whilst I just adjust my abacus) that's 420 messages and as there is no mass "thanks but no thanks" reply button I would suggest it takes 30s on average to reply to each on even using a copy and past process. So what you are saying is that in this case, you shold take up 3 1/2 hours (take off 1 hour for repeat messages if you want - but that's not accounting for pulling your hair out time because it's your free time why are you wasting it syndrome) of your well earned spare time to reply to every person just so 'you don't appear to be rude' in some peoples eyes?"

I never said it was rude..I was explaining what the poster u quoted said.

One of the simple facts of females/cpls not wanting so many mails is to use the message FILTERS and do their own search.

now how is that for FORWARD thinking...most straight males will block unwanted gay/bi attention...so they cant really complain at getting so many unsolicited wrong attention.

again I'm not saying having ur mail deleted is rude...I just dont think its a total knockback

"

This is a side bar for most people to a very busy life. Say someone gets 30 messages a day (a low estimate I would think) but cannot get on to check them for 2 weeks due to real life? Now (hold on whilst I just adjust my abacus) that's 420 messages and as there is no mass "thanks but no thanks" reply button I would suggest it takes 30s on average to reply to each on even using a copy and past process. So what you are saying is that in this case, you shold take up 3 1/2 hours (take off 1 hour for repeat messages if you want - but that's not accounting for pulling your hair out time because it's your free time why are you wasting it syndrome) of your well earned spare time to reply to every person just so 'you don't appear to be rude' in some peoples eyes?"

Carol Vorderman says your calculation is wrong.

"

This is a side bar for most people to a very busy life. Say someone gets 30 messages a day (a low estimate I would think) but cannot get on to check them for 2 weeks due to real life? Now (hold on whilst I just adjust my abacus) that's 420 messages and as there is no mass "thanks but no thanks" reply button I would suggest it takes 30s on average to reply to each on even using a copy and past process. So what you are saying is that in this case, you shold take up 3 1/2 hours (take off 1 hour for repeat messages if you want - but that's not accounting for pulling your hair out time because it's your free time why are you wasting it syndrome) of your well earned spare time to reply to every person just so 'you don't appear to be rude' in some peoples eyes?

Carol Vorderman says your calculation is wrong. "

Carol Vorderman is on here? Lemme at her

Stenson Fields

I'm not overly sure how slamming a door in someones face or calling someone an ugly twat is telling them how to run their life?"

No, I didn't think for one minute you WOULD understand, so you've not disappointed.

Well you've been on the site 2months n u've already got a verdifivation your doin better than most so just be patient

Stenson Fields

"

Here's an example:

When I buy petrol, there's often an assistant who will say 'can I interest you in ..*whatever the days special offer is*. I reply 'no Thankyou'....I'm not rude enough to just ignore them.

Are you seriously attempting to compare being polite to a face to face upselling during occasional trips to the petrol station to not responding to the crazy amount of messages people on here receive? How would you feel if that same assistant tried to sell you the same thing time after time after time when you had previously said you had no interest? Would it start to annoy you?

Or if I am correct you would say no thank you and then never go back to that petrol station (the equivalent of a block on here I would say). What happens then? Where do you 'go for petrol'?

Am I getting this right? As if I am I would love to come and live in your head - it sounds like the best roller coaster ride ever."

Notreallysure....an apt name, though you should change it to notgotafuckingclue....lol...you have absolutely no idea do you? I was making a point, that is all. And yes, I do get asked most times I fill up if I want to purchase the special 'offer'. As the offers change, they ask again, as the new offer, is obviously different from the previous one, and I have therefore not previously been notified of it. Also as they have several staff, they don't keep a log and photographic records if every customer that has been asked, so occasionly I do get informed several times of the same offer by different staff members, but I do not be rude to them or ignore them, I simply say 'no Thankyou'. It requires very little effort to say two words. It doesn't require a great deal more effort to click 'reply' on your message and type 'no Thankyou' or 'not interested', then block if you deem appropriate.

Just goes to show in this thread though, how many ignorant people are about on here. Yes, its choice, its your/their choice, but you can still make a choice and not be ignorant about your reply/decision. Manners cost nothing.

Rant over =]

Your not ranting, we agree with you, a reply is simply common courtesy which is distinctly lacking across all groups/categories on here.

They want you to be interested in them, so they create a profile to attract you to them. You message them politely, and they can't even appreciate the time you've taken to introduce yourself and simply delete the message.

Ignorance is rife my friend on here, and there is always some poor excuse for it.

Just add them to your block list and keep looking. Our block list has more people who are ignorant on it, than it has timewasters, fakes and such like, so don't get disheartened, rise above it and take consolation in the fact that you are not one of THEM. "

common courtesy costs nothing.

most people on here are asking for peopel to get in touch so have the decency to answer.

Rant over =]

Just add them to your block list and keep looking. Our block list has more people who are ignorant on it, than it has timewasters, fakes and such like, so don't get disheartened, rise above it and take consolation in the fact that you are not one of THEM.

most people on here are asking for peopel to get in touch so have the decency to answer."

Why would we mail back people who have clearly not read profiles,they havnt had the decency to read it all, our profile is what we want so if people dont read it and send us a message it gets deleted,thats life

Luckily thanks to the forums You don't always have to send loads of messages are to find out who the 'rude' people are

Anyone who tries to force their opinions on others is rude and obnoxious - thankfully they can be avoided x

as do l unless its just pure flith in first message lm sure you will come across some nice not so rude ladies on here lol it might be your replying to the older lady and they not interested in you being as your only 21

Stenson Fields

Rant over =]

most people on here are asking for peopel to get in touch so have the decency to answer.

Why would we mail back people who have clearly not read profiles,they havnt had the decency to read it all, our profile is what we want so if people dont read it and send us a message it gets deleted,thats life "

That's fine, takes a better person of stronger character to not lower themselves to the same level though.

As I said earlier, there's no excuse, but knew full there would be plenty given as an excuse for ignorance and lack of manners.

The tides are turning on FAB, its becoming increasingly evident that more and more females are being rude, ill mannered and obtaining a holier than thou attitude, while the guys in general become more polite and want the so called 'respect', to which certain women on here automatically think they are entitled.

Let the petty backlash begin!...(of course from the individuals, who will not read correctly the post, or interpret it into something that suits their argument).

Stenson Fields

"Luckily thanks to the forums You don't always have to send loads of messages are to find out who the 'rude' people are

Anyone who tries to force their opinions on others is rude and obnoxious - thankfully they can be avoided x "

Touche

"Luckily thanks to the forums You don't always have to send loads of messages are to find out who the 'rude' people are

Anyone who tries to force their opinions on others is rude and obnoxious - thankfully they can be avoided x "

nottingham

Agree

Amazing how often this topic comes along - at least once or twice a week.

Just as well some of you over sensitives are not in sales - you would ending up cutting your wrists.

We rarely reply if we are not interested and by the same token we don't expect a reply if others are not interested in us. Life is too short to be oh, so English and wrap rejection up in a cotton ball. Having said that, we do say in our profile not to get too hung up with no reply - it just means No thanks.

Forget it - move along. Plenty of fish etc etc

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

zzzzzz

By *anemarkCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

we are the same why dont people just say they are not interested ,they seem interested at first and obviously theve seem the profile its them that contact us so why do we get the silent treatment,we are all adults lets act like it rant over too

By *andorrrraWoman  over a year ago

West Sussex & London

I'm relatively new to the site.... Was overwhelmed with over 300 messages a DAY for the first week..... I tried to be polite and courteous and reply to every ome of them, but it was just not realistic to keep up with the numbers.... And it started not to be fun. That was with filters applied. Had to hide my profile... Now its down to 20 or 30 and I do try to reply to all.

But I for one came here looking for some fun and escapism (among other things from responding to hundreds of emails at work all day!). Does that give you some Idea of why. I hear from guys that I have gone on to chat with that they have no idea how many messages females get. Hope this gives it a little perspective. . Oh and to those I didn't reply to... Sorry! Sxxxx

"I'm relatively new to the site.... Was overwhelmed with over 300 messages a DAY for the first week..... I tried to be polite and courteous and reply to every ome of them, but it was just not realistic to keep up with the numbers.... And it started not to be fun. That was with filters applied. Had to hide my profile... Now its down to 20 or 30 and I do try to reply to all.

But I for one came here looking for some fun and escapism (among other things from responding to hundreds of emails at work all day!). Does that give you some Idea of why. I hear from guys that I have gone on to chat with that they have no idea how many messages females get. Hope this gives it a little perspective. . Oh and to those I didn't reply to... Sorry! Sxxxx "

for being relatively new, uve done the smart thing..unlike lots lol...if u know theres a tonne of guys around and u leave ur mail wide open...300+ mails would get annoying if ur not wanting or able to organise feedback.anyway...fancy a bit...?

By *andorrrraWoman  over a year ago

West Sussex & London

"I'm relatively new to the site.... Was overwhelmed with over 300 messages a DAY for the first week..... I tried to be polite and courteous and reply to every ome of them, but it was just not realistic to keep up with the numbers.... And it started not to be fun. That was with filters applied. Had to hide my profile... Now its down to 20 or 30 and I do try to reply to all.

But I for one came here looking for some fun and escapism (among other things from responding to hundreds of emails at work all day!). Does that give you some Idea of why. I hear from guys that I have gone on to chat with that they have no idea how many messages females get. Hope this gives it a little perspective. . Oh and to those I didn't reply to... Sorry! Sxxxx

for being relatively new, uve done the smart thing..unlike lots lol...if u know theres a tonne of guys around and u leave ur mail wide open...300+ mails would get annoying if ur not wanting or able to organise feedback.anyway...fancy a bit...?"

Errrmm just to be polite... No Thanks!

for being relatively new, uve done the smart thing..unlike lots lol...if u know theres a tonne of guys around and u leave ur mail wide open...300+ mails would get annoying if ur not wanting or able to organise feedback.anyway...fancy a bit...?

Errrmm just to be polite... No Thanks! "

thanks for ur reply, TC x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Rant over =]

most people on here are asking for peopel to get in touch so have the decency to answer."

My profile is specific: single, straight, tall, white local sub who can accommodate. It states if you don't meet my criteria I won't reply.

I have no intention of replying to married, bi, ethnic short Dom men in Belfast who can't accommodate!

If others want pen friends and relish any attention being needy isn't a crime, but please, recognise that manners is a two way street.

» Add a new message to this topic