FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help, pics stolen.

Help, pics stolen.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otrock OP   Woman  over a year ago

Essex

I've had one of my pics stolen on here by another user I'm not really that bothered, I'm flattered that she thinks my pic is good enough for her to steal but my friend said I should report her as she might of stolen others.

But she as blocked me so I can't report from her profile and I have no messages between us to report from.

I've searched the site but can't find any where I can click to report it and I don't have twitter to do it that way.

Does anyone know how I can do this please.

Thanks in advance. Xx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You need to report from the profile itself. You can still report on the left of the profile even if they have blocked you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've had one of my pics stolen on here by another user I'm not really that bothered, I'm flattered that she thinks my pic is good enough for her to steal but my friend said I should report her as she might of stolen others.

But she as blocked me so I can't report from her profile and I have no messages between us to report from.

I've searched the site but can't find any where I can click to report it and I don't have twitter to do it that way.

Thanks in advance. Xx"

Same happened to me on 1 of my previous profiles, and again I did wonder why! That's the reason I no longer put up public pics. I had to ask 1 of my friends to report her, not sure that's any help but worth asking 1 if they will.

Essex

"

You need to report from the profile itself. You can still report on the left of the profile even if they have blocked you "

I've searched for her again but can't find her, it comes up no profile matches.. So I'm assuming she as blocked me as she is still on there as my friend said so.. X

Essex

"I've had one of my pics stolen on here by another user I'm not really that bothered, I'm flattered that she thinks my pic is good enough for her to steal but my friend said I should report her as she might of stolen others.

Thanks in advance. Xx

Same happened to me on 1 of my previous profiles, and again I did wonder why! That's the reason I no longer put up public pics. I had to ask 1 of my friends to report her, not sure that's any help but worth asking 1 if they will. "

Yes my friend as now reported her for me. X