FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First time MMF

First time MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enandP OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Considering our first ever MMF, Curious to hear other couples first time stories. Tell us all about them...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enandP OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Sorry posted this in the wrong place

By *uriousTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

From the blokes side; I find it easier to emotionally switch off if she chooses a guy different to myself, eg not a relationship threat. Also to chose a swinger, not just a male wanting a (swinging) girlfriend who would have her off you in the blink of an eye. An experienced Male swinger isn’t looking for a relationship and knows how to play physically and emotionally as the extra bloke!

By *oxiSyxx83Couple  over a year ago

hertfordshire

I was very nervous at our first mmf. Luckily the guys we found on here was experienced and was great with both of us. There was no pressure and he let us do what we wanted to do. We met him twice after that and he’s set the bar quite high

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

We've had MMF 3 or 4 times now and want more

The guys we invited into our relationship were respectful and considerate I suppose we've been lucky.

We do like a hot steamy MMF

Ms

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Our very first MMF was amazing. We were very lucky to have chosen an experienced 2nd. Unfortunately, most of our subsequent encounters weren't so successful. Red is very definitely the alpha male and I suspect this is why some men weren't able to perform. Our advice, choose carefully.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"From the blokes side; I find it easier to emotionally switch off if she chooses a guy different to myself, eg not a relationship threat. Also to chose a swinger, not just a male wanting a (swinging) girlfriend who would have her off you in the blink of an eye. An experienced Male swinger isn’t looking for a relationship and knows how to play physically and emotionally as the extra bloke! "

Sounds like a great relationship you have

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Have been fortunate enough to be invited into a number of MMFs aswell as enjoying a few with a partner. It is a huge turn on seeing your partner in this situation, the thrill and excitement on her face at having 2 guy all to herself.

You'll get alot of advice on here I'm sure but for me one of the most important bits of advice is to make sure whoever you choose realises he's there to enhance what you already share together. All too many guys seem to think they are there to give the woman something you can't.

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We were lucky to meet up with a very nice experienced man for our first MMF. It was something we had both wanted to do and we took our time chatting for a bit and then meeting socially. The next time he came to ours and his experience helped a lot to settle us into a really erotic evening with everyone doing their bit. We met him several times but he got into a relationship with a woman who didn't like his swinging activities and he stopped.

We would say finding this experienced and non pushy guy worked for us, but we are all different and the only way to find out is to try.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I was very nervous at our first mmf. Luckily the guys we found on here was experienced and was great with both of us. There was no pressure and he let us do what we wanted to do. We met him twice after that and he’s set the bar quite high "
This is exactly how it should happen.

Our first one I was unsure on as my wife was talking to him alot on her single account and it seemed like there was something going on behind my back. There wasn't but when it came to it I actually hated it and stopped it.

However we had another a few weeks later with someone else and it was better.

The first guy then disappeared off the scene.

But then a few month ago he contacted my wife on Facebook which I'm not happy about I questioned him and got no reply.

But she does show me any messages.

Maybe he contacted her because her single account is closed and this account we block single guys.

By *ueandbillCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

scarey that he is contacting her on facebook, seems the type we all want to avoid

Dublin and London

"scarey that he is contacting her on facebook, seems the type we all want to avoid"
Absolutely. He sounds like an idiot!

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

Nothing better than MMF fun. Just find the right guy and you in for a great time

"scarey that he is contacting her on facebook, seems the type we all want to avoid"

I still would like to know as to why it's not like he even knew our last names.

Dublin and London

"scarey that he is contacting her on facebook, seems the type we all want to avoid

"

My advice would be block and don't engage with him.

"scarey that he is contacting her on facebook, seems the type we all want to avoid

My advice would be block and don't engage with him. "

Thanks.

I've just this min asked him again as to why.

I bet my wife gets a message saying and I won't get anything.

She did ask him why first of all and the reply was we weren't time wasters and were nice ppl.

However talking about it more is sending alarm bells

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

As someone who has been lucky enough to have been invited in to a couples sex life for their first time I would suggest the biggest issue is communication. The extra guy needs to be able to communicate with both of you, be considerate and relaxed. He would need to communicate with both before meeting, especially during and I would suggest after. The communication during is vitally important as one or both of you could decide that you can't go through with it. He would also need to respect those wishes.

Dublin and London

Thanks.

She did ask him why first of all and the reply was we weren't time wasters and were nice ppl.

However talking about it more is sending alarm bells"

He will try pull you in to chatting but you need to be very careful. He's effectively spying on your wife on Facebook! Could message someone that has posted on her profile or liked something.

Thanks.

However talking about it more is sending alarm bellsHe will try pull you in to chatting but you need to be very careful. He's effectively spying on your wife on Facebook! Could message someone that has posted on her profile or liked something. "

Didn't think of it that way time to block him thxs

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

As he doesn't know your surname, your wife must have given him her phone number.

"As he doesn't know your surname, your wife must have given him her phone number."

Nope we can only think when he was at ours he seen a letter addressed to us.

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"

Where you on WhatsApp with him?

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Considering our first ever MMF, Curious to hear other couples first time stories. Tell us all about them..."

As the female half of a couple I love MMFs and have had more than I can count. Having a cock in each hand, being spit roasted and tag teamed are my favourite swinging activities. My partner, on the other hand really enjoys seeing me repeatedly orgasm. I must add that all our MMFs are totally straight (guy on guy is a turn off for both of us) and we play almost entirely in clubs where there are plenty of guys to choose from, and it's safe.

By *iscreet-is-paramountMan  over a year ago

everywhere and somewhere

My very 1st on here was a mmf. Very daunting at 1st. But after tour clothes are off and the ice is broken, you forget the nerves.

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

i have be lucky in that the MMF's i have had with folks off here have all been great fun and enjoyed by all. The first 5 minutes is always a bit stilted as you size each other up as it were, but as the chat flows so the kisses and cuddles follow and it all turns out really well.If i have learnt one thing its follow the lead of the lady and her partner they will tell you when they are ready to begin...have fun

By *E_13Couple  over a year ago

Burton on trent

We've had lots, as with any sexual experience they vary. Some have been amazing, some not so. It's all about the person/people you're with.

Dublin and London

"We've had lots, as with any sexual experience they vary. Some have been amazing, some not so. It's all about the person/people you're with."

I once met a couple that tried dp with 4 guys before which one way or another just didn’t happen. I met them. They were very sceptical. Had a drink before,laugh flirt then before you knew it both us males were balls deep in a hole and Mrs was loving it. 8 hours later mr said thank you and you can fuck her while I watch. Something we don’t usually do. So don’t loose faith some guys can back words up with actions.

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

If you get a respectful guy that knows to actually have a 3some and not a 121 its great.

We were fortunate to find a great guy, we'd meet up once a month. Unfortunately he moved away, other guys since then have been spash & dash one hit wonders or start getting arsey.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" before you knew it both us males were balls deep in a hole and Mrs was loving it. 8 hours later mr said thank you and you can fuck her while I watch. "

Wow. An incredibly long performance.

" before you knew it both us males were balls deep in a hole and Mrs was loving it. 8 hours later mr said thank you and you can fuck her while I watch.

Wow. An incredibly long performance. "

You just mix things up and before you know it the time fly’s by.

By *umstibleMan  over a year ago

Colindale

"Our first one I was unsure on as my wife was talking to him alot on her single account and it seemed like there was something going on behind my back. There wasn't but when it came to it I actually hated it and stopped it.

But then a few month ago he contacted my wife on Facebook which I'm not happy about I questioned him and got no reply.

Maybe he contacted her because her single account is closed and this account we block single guys.

"

What a nightmare. Some people don't understand boundaries

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

he should have be talking to both of you very important to get on with hubby respect both they wishes

I'd like to put my name in the hat

I like to think I would make a couple feel comfortable an have great feedback afterwards too

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Also looking for our first, but haven't found much look browsing through here. Can't wait to find the right guy, just can't switch the filters off for fear of bombardment lol.

B

"Also looking for our first, but haven't found much look browsing through here. Can't wait to find the right guy, just can't switch the filters off for fear of bombardment lol.

B"

You do the searching. No bombardment and you know what you are looking for.

"Also looking for our first, but haven't found much look browsing through here. Can't wait to find the right guy, just can't switch the filters off for fear of bombardment lol.

B"

Truly hope you find what you are looking for, stunning pics by the way, am on a message away if you want to see a face pic or chat

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Considering our first ever MMF, Curious to hear other couples first time stories. Tell us all about them..."

I was certainly blessed with my first, after initially being messed about by the first 3 guys we had arranged to meet we almost gave up but then the gods intervened and a message popped through from a guy called Zeus who funnily enough was recommended to us a few days before by a couple we met at a party (fate). I was nervous as hell I won’t lie and probably drank half a bottle of wine before he arrived lol but there was no need, he was gorgeous with a personality to match, he put me at ease in seconds and everything went brilliantly, it really was an amazing hot horny experience, he kept in touch with us afterwards but not in an obtrusive way and gave us faith in meeting other guys, I always get nervous when it’s just mmf but excited nervous where I don’t have nerves if meeting a couple, maybe as mmf is all eyes on me where as meeting another couple it’s divided, it’s a whole new ball game so to speak, would recommend for sure

walsall

B

You do the searching. No bombardment and you know what you are looking for. "

This is what we've been doing. Found a few good ones but they seem to fizzle out quickly. Side effect of COVID we guess. That and we aren't keek on playing at our house due to it being the family home. Can't imagine many single guys inviting a couple over lol

B

This is what we've been doing. Found a few good ones but they seem to fizzle out quickly. Side effect of COVID we guess. That and we aren't keek on playing at our house due to it being the family home. Can't imagine many single guys inviting a couple over lol"

You never know if you don’t ask lol. Hotels or clubs are another option but at the moment that’s out the question. I hope you find someone. It’s a crime you’ve both been missing out lol

"

This is what we've been doing. Found a few good ones but they seem to fizzle out quickly. Side effect of COVID we guess. That and we aren't keek on playing at our house due to it being the family home. Can't imagine many single guys inviting a couple over lol"

Don't be so harsh I would happily invite you both over no problem

walsall

"

This is what we've been doing. Found a few good ones but they seem to fizzle out quickly. Side effect of COVID we guess. That and we aren't keek on playing at our house due to it being the family home. Can't imagine many single guys inviting a couple over lol

Don't be so harsh I would happily invite you both over no problem "

No offense meant. Just that it might be rare for a single person guy or girl to invite a couple into their home.

walsall

B

You never know if you don’t ask lol. Hotels or clubs are another option but at the moment that’s out the question. I hope you find someone. It’s a crime you’ve both been missing out lol "

Yeah I keep telling N that I'll make it happen one day. Simulating with toys only gets you so far lol

"

No offense meant. Just that it might be rare for a single person guy or girl to invite a couple into their home. "

No offence taken an I get that, however the more i talk to a couple the easier it would become to invite a couple over, but I do like the pics, an happy to send a face pic if you like

"

No offense meant. Just that it might be rare for a single person guy or girl to invite a couple into their home. "

We often have guys inviting us to their home as a couple but we have only accepted an invitation twice (same guy) as we felt we trusted him after meeting him for drinks in a pub beforehand, feel more comfortable in our own home.

"

No offense meant. Just that it might be rare for a single person guy or girl to invite a couple into their home.

We often have guys inviting us to their home as a couple but we have only accepted an invitation twice (same guy) as we felt we trusted him after meeting him for drinks in a pub beforehand, feel more comfortable in our own home. "

To be honest a social setting would be so much better, but I also understand the family home been kept as that.

walsall

"

We often have guys inviting us to their home as a couple but we have only accepted an invitation twice (same guy) as we felt we trusted him after meeting him for drinks in a pub beforehand, feel more comfortable in our own home. "

We must have found the wrong ones. Granted we haven't found many, but a lot want to play elsewhere. Probably a red flag in hindsight.

"

We must have found the wrong ones. Granted we haven't found many, but a lot want to play elsewhere. Probably a red flag in hindsight."

To be honest kinda feel like it takes the right couple too, for me I would have to get to know them but want to also make them feel at ease too.

After all I would just be an added extra to a fantastic relationship

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

We’ve not had an MMF but we have had an MMMF. It was in a club, both guys we’re really nice and chatty. They were good with boundaries etc and put Kitty at ease.

"We’ve not had an MMF but we have had an MMMF. It was in a club, both guys we’re really nice and chatty. They were good with boundaries etc and put Kitty at ease. "

Easy to see why Kitty does seem playful but has a great smile.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"We’ve not had an MMF but we have had an MMMF. It was in a club, both guys we’re really nice and chatty. They were good with boundaries etc and put Kitty at ease.

Easy to see why Kitty does seem playful but has a great smile.

"

The thing with my Kitty is, you’re far more likely to attract her if you appeal to her brain rather than her eyes. A lot of guys don’t get that!

walsall

"

We must have found the wrong ones. Granted we haven't found many, but a lot want to play elsewhere. Probably a red flag in hindsight.

To be honest kinda feel like it takes the right couple too, for me I would have to get to know them but want to also make them feel at ease too.

After all I would just be an added extra to a fantastic relationship "

Absolutely and likewise. It's not all about a single guy pandering to a couple hoping for sex. It works both ways

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

It sounds perfect and I had a similar time with a couple I have met on many occasions. Enjoying the company in and out of bed is crucial and making sure that all are involved and enjoy the experience. I still get nervous too, but once everyone relaxes it just naturally flows

"

Absolutely and likewise. It's not all about a single guy pandering to a couple hoping for sex. It works both ways "

It is nice to know I cover some if not all of the likes, I have tattoos an a beard, an also feel it would be a lost cause for a woman to have a beard, more so if its bigger than mine haha

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

I once got invited by a couple into a room in a club for mfm rather than mmf we got chatting and naked etc and all was good.

The conversation turned to why they were there. Basically he was out of action due to needing circumcision due to diabetes. Gradually it turned into an argument (verbal) between them with me in the middle trying to calm them whilst getting away.

I left naked carrying my clothes lol.

The moral of the story is be sure you are both ready to share.

Btw shortly after we spoke and they were happy.

By *onkyLemonsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Some great advice !

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

Great to read that so many enjoy threesomes. When the connect on is right it really is a chilled intimate and erotic way to play. Can you tell how much I love it?

Hope the op found someone an hope it was an awesome event.

Know I love the idea of been that extra guy myself

"

We often have guys inviting us to their home as a couple but we have only accepted an invitation twice (same guy) as we felt we trusted him after meeting him for drinks in a pub beforehand, feel more comfortable in our own home.

We must have found the wrong ones. Granted we haven't found many, but a lot want to play elsewhere. Probably a red flag in hindsight."

Yes possibly, I am a nightmare as usually chat to them for about a year before meeting them lol although there’s been exceptions I do like to be sure I’m meeting the right ones.

walsall

"

Absolutely and likewise. It's not all about a single guy pandering to a couple hoping for sex. It works both ways

It is nice to know I cover some if not all of the likes, I have tattoos an a beard, an also feel it would be a lost cause for a woman to have a beard, more so if its bigger than mine haha"

Then suddenly she isn't your friend anymore when you compliment it, right? Lol.

"

Then suddenly she isn't your friend anymore when you compliment it, right? Lol. "

Or worse leaves my cock alone lol

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Northumberland

First time I was really nervous and couldn't believe I was actually going to do it. Once things got started though the nerves were soon forgotten and it all felt very relaxed. It was a great night and we went on to meet a 2nd time.

We spend a lot of time chatting to guys and always do a social. This seems to work for us and we've never been messed around or had a bad meet yet. We've met with 4 guys now for MFM and they have all been great. Can't wait to get back out there and do it again

Kx

me and my husband have been 2times with the same guy hes good fucks me balls deep

I like all the good vibes in this thread.....

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

We were both nervous the first time trying an mmf but it was amazing and have done it a few times since. The view for me of seeing tash enjoying herself is great and she has said the sensation of it all was amazing. Its not untill youve tried it if you know its for you or not.

But i think its all about finding the right third wheel or "tool" as i like to call the third person to make it work right.

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

First Mmf meet was with a girl I’d been seeing for a while and a guy we contacted on Craigslist. No messing just arranged to meet in our hotel room.

By *ookie an creamCouple  over a year ago

Fife

"From the blokes side; I find it easier to emotionally switch off if she chooses a guy different to myself, eg not a relationship threat. Also to chose a swinger, not just a male wanting a (swinging) girlfriend who would have her off you in the blink of an eye. An experienced Male swinger isn’t looking for a relationship and knows how to play physically and emotionally as the extra bloke! "

This for us when we were looking for our first mmf we had hundreds of guys msg and it was clear they had no respect for the male half (me) clearly jst wanted to fuck the wife but we eventually found a guy that respected both of us.

By *ookie an creamCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Would also add we only entertained someone with verifications so we knew they would turn up. Also gave us an incite to kind of people they meet if they were jst the type that was after a fuck rather than quality.

"Would also add we only entertained someone with verifications so we knew they would turn up. Also gave us an incite to kind of people they meet if they were jst the type that was after a fuck rather than quality."

They de be mad not to meet yous if invited

Where you on WhatsApp with him? "

Nope we don't give any phone numbers away. All chatting is done on here and if anyone did have our numbers you can't find it on FB as it's our old numbers.

All of ours have been through people we have spoken to for a while some through fabs and others from club nights.

All that we have met have been respectful fun none pushy and made us want more..we have been very lucky x

Hi guys,

I've been with a few first time MMF couple's and can advise you, Discuss and know what you both want before committing, Fantasy is very different from reality Xx

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We have done a lot of MMF (or strictly speaking MFM as two straight males focused on female).

95% have been great with guys who totally understand their role and enjoy the kink of two guys pleasuring one woman.

Normally find it is the experienced single guy swingers who get it. A lot of newbies assume wrongly it is a cuckold thing or that the woman is not satisfied by her partner.

Be 100% clear what you are looking for. Be 100% clear with each other what is ok in advance of meeting.

Personally we ensure all contact is via Mr B and the guy (reverse when it is a single girl) but others may get a kick out of the woman talking to the guys. What matters is your approach and rules work for you because only you have something to lose, not an single you invite to join you!

By *tm321Man  over a year ago

ask

Always up for it if anyone wants a second

The more I read on this the more I would like to be the extra for the right couple

By *evelhazeMan  over a year ago

north staffs

I’m looking for my first bi experience. I’d love to loose my virginity in a mmf situation. Always looking to ale new friends.

By *en ukMan  over a year ago

harrow London

My first MMF hi was amazing, I like to play MMF!

We're lookong for 1st when safe.

"We're lookong for 1st when safe."

More than happy to help out

By *xxfun80Man  over a year ago

dundee

"Have been fortunate enough to be invited into a number of MMFs aswell as enjoying a few with a partner. It is a huge turn on seeing your partner in this situation, the thrill and excitement on her face at having 2 guy all to herself.

You'll get alot of advice on here I'm sure but for me one of the most important bits of advice is to make sure whoever you choose realises he's there to enhance what you already share together. All too many guys seem to think they are there to give the woman something you can't."

That’s a great post..

It has to be about sharing the female and pleasuring her in a way she couldn’t be by one male partner on her own !

It’s elusive for me so far but talked about all the time

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

In my experience make sure its two friends that don't want any attachment to you! And your flying the rest is a bonus lap up the attention and enjoy every last minute of it!

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

MFM is our only experience. We have done this with a good friend and would have to say it is such an amazing thing to do. To have the lady as the Center, all the attention on her pleasuring her is a thing to behold. Like people are saying talk before hand to make sure everyone is on board. Enjoy. X

There is something about giving all the attention to the woman within bounderies

By *fter dinner delightCouple  over a year ago

bury st edmunds/london

Drink and lots off it

By *inabushCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Talk to each other honestly and set your boundaries and stick to them. Explain any boundaries to friends that you chat with so there is no confusion x don’t be pressured in to doing anything ur not comfortable with x

If the other person is asking for more then they are probably not the right person for you x

We found that time and meeting friends a few times have given us the confidence to try more. But start off slow and enjoy xxx

Me and my wife had a few mmf with a friend of ours.

To be honest, the first time he was far more nervous than either of us.

But once she had his cock in her mouth,everything was fine.

We had about 4 more with the same guy and they were great fun.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

For me a MMF is always the best fun. It’s hard to find a good couple but when you do it’s worth the effort.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"MFM is our only experience. We have done this with a good friend and would have to say it is such an amazing thing to do. To have the lady as the Center, all the attention on her pleasuring her is a thing to behold. Like people are saying talk before hand to make sure everyone is on board. Enjoy. X"

Love your pictures and that was one lucky guy to join you

By *werty987Couple  over a year ago

hull

More fun if he plays bi x

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

My first mmf me being the guy invited in turned out terrible, it all started off relaxed and amazing but out of nowhere the male partner just went on a mad paranoid thing and started getting loud and verbal in a threatening way. He was a big guy to...was very unpleasent

I haven’t ever done anything like this as yet but hope it will happen one day. Yes I’d love to part of that feeling with 2 guys giving one woman that ultimate pleasure.

I know if it happens I’ll be very nervous at the start but once things get going I’m sure I will settle down.

Just hope my nerves don’t put anyone off from choosing me.

I would not be happy about that at all

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

Our first mmf was more of a series on 121s than a proper mfm. It was very intense and a massive turn on.

I took a few good photos which bring back the memories.

Actually met up with the same guy recently and had a nuru gel mfm in his wet room. Great fun, ended up doing dvp, he wanted me to cum while we were both er, alongside each other but I bottled it. Think the next boundary is going to be bi oral mmf

By *urflrCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Our first MMF was really relaxed once it got going. The guy came round to ours, I already knew him so it was perhaps a little easier. I was dressed in lingerie and a robe, him and Mr were fully dressed. Mr went to the kitchen to get a drink and the guy stood up, totally stripped off and said time to get naked. At that point, Mr came back in and I turned to him and said you’re overdressed, we all started laughing and it broke the ice no end. Great night after that and met up a couple more times after.

Would like to enjoy fun each other with bi couples mmf and don’t mind about sucking cock or more maybe

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Our first mmf was in the club. It was great.

Now we have a few friendly guys who we invite when we want to play mmf or mmmf.

We can’t wait until pandemic end so we can invite them again.

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

There is a lot of good advice given here & from my experience both as a solo guy invited to join couples & when in a M+F relationship the core thing is that the extra guy, as mentioned above, us there to enhance things for you; he, or I, when I did it, is in effect a 'birtowed cock', more a human dildo. To be treated with respect, yes, given pleasure, of course but once he goes that's it.

... until the next time!

This last bit take seriously, for once you have done it & it worked I can guarantee that you will want it more and more!

Addictive but wonderfully so.

It is great, I really enjoy watching the wife in this scenario

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

Why are all the bi guys on this thread so far away x

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

My first proper threesome was when in my early twenties, a lady in her forties, my pal knew her from growing up in the same street. She was out with her friends when she spotted us at the next table and came over to chew the fat for a few minutes,which turned out to be right up till throwing out time. She and another friend of hers ended up coming back to mine to finish off the what drinks left in my fridge. Her friend only stayed for another hour, she was married and had to get home but this only seemed to 'liven' up the one who was staying, maybe allowed her to be herself. Turned out a great time and certainly opened my eyes to what women are really like.

Been in a few since then but always large gaps in between. Still searching for that elusive fmf, hope springs eternal and all that but that hope is dwindling with each birthday

We found the first few times a bit of a rollercoaster. Quite often one of us would get worries either during or after but we knew it was something we wanted. It took until about three years ago to be absolutely comfortable all the time every time.

By *zzieswuk18Man  over a year ago

Torbay

"Why are all the bi guys on this thread so far away x"

Hey not all of us are that far away lol xx

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

I’ve had a few MMF some with bi couples other with straight couples, some good some average, I tend to let the couple lead and go from there. Am available after Lockdown if anyone is desperate oops meant interested ??

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

With the right 3rd who understands our dynamics its a good gig and lots of fun.

It's brill I done it with my mate and his wife

"Our first one I was unsure on as my wife was talking to him alot on her single account and it seemed like there was something going on behind my back. There wasn't but when it came to it I actually hated it and stopped it.

"

In the past i've seen the male get too close resulting in the married couple splitting and the wife going off with the new male. Really out of order. Swinging isn't about that, blokes who let that happen are the pits.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

When I was much younger, myself, a girl I was in a casual relationship with and a mate, were getting a little d*unk in an empty rock pub garden.

The conversation started getting a little naughty, and she decided she wanted us both then and there. We obliged.

The barman, came out and shouted to us to enjoy ourselves and he'd lock the door to give us some peace

Probably not my finest moment, but it was definitely an experience

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"

We have seen people come up on the suggested friends list. I think Facebook has some way of linking people who might be friends via their phone numbers. So if you put someone's phone number in you phone contacts, Facebook, I think, can access you contacts and then somewhere in the background links that number with the other persons Facebook account and then they show on your suggested friends list.

I'm not 100% sure about this but it has happened with with us so no doubt if someone has your phone number in their contact list you may show up on their suggested friends list.

It can be very easy to forget just how much their organisation know about you. You may be able to deny this access in your settings.

Something to think about .

"More fun if he plays bi x"

I agree ??

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Our 1st MFM was with one of my best mates and this carried on/off for nearly 20 years. We had a lot of fun in that time.

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

I have had a few meets with first time couples over the years and enjoyed them all, yes the couple are going to be nervous, the hubby letting another guy kiss, strip and fuck his wife and same for the wife having a guy stripping her and seeing her naked other than her hubby, but even though they are nervous they are excited too, when I done a private meet with a first time couple I met them for a social at a pub, have a drink and a chat getting to know each other and then if they are happy go back to my place where I always have low lights on to make it more relaxing.

But I have wrote a true story in the stories and fantasies forums. Meeting with a first time couple and you see my the true story shay the first time meet was like with this couple . I hope you enjoy and it’s totally true . John

stoke on trent

"We were lucky to meet up with a very nice experienced man for our first MMF. It was something we had both wanted to do and we took our time chatting for a bit and then meeting socially. The next time he came to ours and his experience helped a lot to settle us into a really erotic evening with everyone doing their bit. We met him several times but he got into a relationship with a woman who didn't like his swinging activities and he stopped.

We would say finding this experienced and non pushy guy worked for us, but we are all different and the only way to find out is to try."

Yes like you said it’s finding a genuine experience guy for a first time meet, a social meet and finding a experience guy can that can perform in front of a husband but also feeling relaxed with him. I loved my meets with first time couples it’s so nice to see that nervous couple relaxed and enjoying their experience. John

For the couples that have done MMF - how was the first time you did DP? Awkward at all? Any choice on position?

stoke on trent

"For the couples that have done MMF - how was the first time you did DP? Awkward at all? Any choice on position?"

Just because you do a MMF meet does not mean you do DP, some hubbies just like to watch their wives others will join in, it all depends on the couple and what they enjoy and mostly when you have chatted to them before the meet you get to know what they enjoy and want from a meet

"For the couples that have done MMF - how was the first time you did DP? Awkward at all? Any choice on position?

Just because you do a MMF meet does not mean you do DP, some hubbies just like to watch their wives others will join in, it all depends on the couple and what they enjoy and mostly when you have chatted to them before the meet you get to know what they enjoy and want from a meet "

Wasn’t suggesting DP was a must, was just a query

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"

Yes possibly, I am a nightmare as usually chat to them for about a year before meeting them lol although there’s been exceptions I do like to be sure I’m meeting the right ones."

Hey nowt wrong with being fussy ..we are

stoke on trent

"For the couples that have done MMF - how was the first time you did DP? Awkward at all? Any choice on position?

Just because you do a MMF meet does not mean you do DP, some hubbies just like to watch their wives others will join in, it all depends on the couple and what they enjoy and mostly when you have chatted to them before the meet you get to know what they enjoy and want from a meet

Wasn’t suggesting DP was a must, was just a query "

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Lots of great advice here. The main one is about being relaxed and comfortable and if you find an experienced and respectful guy to bring into your MMF then you're well on the way.

We met a couple of guys who were very experienced and had regular meets with them and the MMF got even better.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

My first swinging experience was with a couple in an mmf threesome. I met.another couple and we.had a 12.uear friendship that lasted 12 years.

We had great times and would meet.up for drinks dinner a.n socialising as we as sexual meets.

Wi always be one of the highlights of my life. Not just the sexual side. But the friendship we had.

"The extra guy needs to be able to communicate with both of you, be considerate and relaxed.

"

Very much this!

Much like an earlier poster, when guys interact solely with TF, it gets my hackles up. To the extent that to do so gets an immediate "no" from me.

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

Our first mmf was with hubbys friend, had some drinks in the pub and back to ours the car journey home was very hot with me in the back with him sucking him while hubby drove only issue really was he couldn’t join in and just watched and wanked as it was a mate but it really helped ease the nerves being someone we knew and trusted and that hubby knew I found him very hot made it even better!!! We now enjoy mmfs where hubby can get more involved and have closer contact with me so it’s worked out very well!

» Add a new message to this topic