FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profiles get blocked. Why?

Profiles get blocked. Why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *m Normal OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

This is getting annoying and more frequent.

I will be chatting with someone, it's all going well, then for no apparently reason I'm blocked. I go back to search for the profile I see it and as I'm looking it gone.

On one occasion the member created a knew profile and found me. I new they were off line, I could see their profile and as soon as i had posted a message i was blocked, i searched for their profile, it had been removed.

This morning, a new profile they were not online, and i could see i was able to message them, i sent a message and i was blocked then the profile disappeared

Anyone know what is happening

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Were they profiles with references to web sites OP? There had been a spate of those recently.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

So, are they blocking you ?

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

The question is, are they blocking you or are the profiles being deleted? Do your messages to and from them disappear? If the messages also disappear, the profile has been deleted, either by them or by admin. If the messages are still there, they’ve blocked you. We can’t tell you why a specific person has blocked you, there are a lot of possible reasons. If it’s the same person making new profiles all the time, and you’re sure they blocked you previously, it’s best not to message the new profile.

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman  over a year ago

Cumbria

Its not worth fretting over who has blocked you or who doesn't reply just better to move along.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The question is, are they blocking you or are the profiles being deleted? Do your messages to and from them disappear? If the messages also disappear, the profile has been deleted, either by them or by admin. If the messages are still there, they’ve blocked you. We can’t tell you why a specific person has blocked you, there are a lot of possible reasons. If it’s the same person making new profiles all the time, and you’re sure they blocked you previously, it’s best not to message the new profile."

That's about it except messages only disappear if the person themselves deletes the profile

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op is there a common theme with these profiles of are they randomly disappearing?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just move on and don't take it to heart.Maybe they are a fake account.If it seems too good to be true it usually is.

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

If it's the same person repeatedly I would be very wary

Cardiff

"The question is, are they blocking you or are the profiles being deleted? Do your messages to and from them disappear? If the messages also disappear, the profile has been deleted, either by them or by admin. If the messages are still there, they’ve blocked you. We can’t tell you why a specific person has blocked you, there are a lot of possible reasons. If it’s the same person making new profiles all the time, and you’re sure they blocked you previously, it’s best not to message the new profile.

That's about it except messages only disappear if the person themselves deletes the profile "

Oh really? I didn’t know that, I’m still learning new things even after so long.

By *m Normal OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

"Op is there a common theme with these profiles of are they randomly disappearing?"

I haven't noticed any. This has happen 4x do not much to go on

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Are you mailing new profiles?

"If it's the same person repeatedly I would be very wary "

Exactly this x

I’ve had similar experiences this week - all from new members (female). Starts with an innocent message and builds (so it’s a real person of sorts). Then for no reason - blocked. Clearly time wasters or join then realise fab isn’t for them. Of course, it could also be that they’re just no into me/us/you? The trick is to ignore it and move on. Their loss

Cardiff

"I’ve had similar experiences this week - all from new members (female). Starts with an innocent message and builds (so it’s a real person of sorts). Then for no reason - blocked. Clearly time wasters or join then realise fab isn’t for them. Of course, it could also be that they’re just no into me/us/you? The trick is to ignore it and move on. Their loss "

It might not be either of those. Someone isn’t a timewaster for changing their mind, and it may not be that Fab isn’t for them. When I first joined, I had 100 messages in the first hour. At the time I thought I should reply to everyone, and I had short conversations with a lot of men. They all seemed to think that meant I’d have sex with them, I thought I was just being polite. Not one of them could be bothered to talk to me like a person, all of them wanted me to meet for sex immediately, I was uncomfortable and stopped talking to them. I didn’t block anyone, I just gave up on them. Did that make me a timewaster? Or were they wasting my time? And as you can see from the fact that I’m still here, it didn’t mean Fab wasn’t for me. It meant those men weren’t for me.

"I’ve had similar experiences this week - all from new members (female). Starts with an innocent message and builds (so it’s a real person of sorts). Then for no reason - blocked. Clearly time wasters or join then realise fab isn’t for them. Of course, it could also be that they’re just no into me/us/you? The trick is to ignore it and move on. Their loss

It might not be either of those. Someone isn’t a timewaster for changing their mind, and it may not be that Fab isn’t for them. When I first joined, I had 100 messages in the first hour. At the time I thought I should reply to everyone, and I had short conversations with a lot of men. They all seemed to think that meant I’d have sex with them, I thought I was just being polite. Not one of them could be bothered to talk to me like a person, all of them wanted me to meet for sex immediately, I was uncomfortable and stopped talking to them. I didn’t block anyone, I just gave up on them. Did that make me a timewaster? Or were they wasting my time? And as you can see from the fact that I’m still here, it didn’t mean Fab wasn’t for me. It meant those men weren’t for me."

Yes. I can understand that it must be tricky for ladies joining only to be inundated with messages. I’m glad you persevered - fab is all the better for you being here.

Cardiff

"I’ve had similar experiences this week - all from new members (female). Starts with an innocent message and builds (so it’s a real person of sorts). Then for no reason - blocked. Clearly time wasters or join then realise fab isn’t for them. Of course, it could also be that they’re just no into me/us/you? The trick is to ignore it and move on. Their loss

It might not be either of those. Someone isn’t a timewaster for changing their mind, and it may not be that Fab isn’t for them. When I first joined, I had 100 messages in the first hour. At the time I thought I should reply to everyone, and I had short conversations with a lot of men. They all seemed to think that meant I’d have sex with them, I thought I was just being polite. Not one of them could be bothered to talk to me like a person, all of them wanted me to meet for sex immediately, I was uncomfortable and stopped talking to them. I didn’t block anyone, I just gave up on them. Did that make me a timewaster? Or were they wasting my time? And as you can see from the fact that I’m still here, it didn’t mean Fab wasn’t for me. It meant those men weren’t for me.

Yes. I can understand that it must be tricky for ladies joining only to be inundated with messages. I’m glad you persevered - fab is all the better for you being here. "

Thank you, I honestly think I’m better for being here, too. It is very intimidating for new women joining though, and I do think a lot of new profiles disappear (rather than blocking people) simply because it’s a bit scary in the first few weeks and I think a lot of them leave because it’s too much. I nearly panicked and left straight away!

Yes gutted.. I was about to meet this Nigerian princess who just wanted my bank details to check my identity. Obviously I gave them over as she had eyes that were beguiling.

You have to treat the site with as much caution as when you are in the wild West, caution, scepticism and bury your money x

» Add a new message to this topic