FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Response to message

Response to message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm just wondering does anyone have any tips or advice on how to get people replying to my messages I'm polite and don't spit dummy out if I get a knock back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You can not make someone reply to you, they must want to.

The best way to do that is to send them a message that will encourage them into chatting with you. Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself.

Have a look through similar threads and see what advice that has been given before could be applied to you.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You can not make someone reply to you, they must want to.

The best way to do that is to send them a message that will encourage them into chatting with you. Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself.

Have a look through similar threads and see what advice that has been given before could be applied to you.

Good luck."

very good advice

Read their profile first, if you fit what they're looking for there's more chance of a response

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Just keep plugging away, post an example of what you send so we can see what you’re sending?

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Read the site rules..no reply = no thanks.

"You can not make someone reply to you, they must want to.

Good luck."

Yep this^^^^

Best of luck op it must be tough out there.

T

tbh if you messaged us, apart from you being straight, we would take one look at your profile, then just delete your message, i cant coment to much on your profile as you havnt asked for that, but it doesnt sell you well

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"i cant coment to much on your profile as you havnt asked for that, but it doesnt sell you well"

As per the site rules you can if it relevant to the person's post, as in this case.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

OP you are probably sending messages to people who don't want messages or who have to many messages each day and have no time to chat . It's probably not a reflection on yourself unless you are sending 3 word messages or cock photos. Times will get better.

» Add a new message to this topic