FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couple had 3some now wife wants 1 on 1

Couple had 3some now wife wants 1 on 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornydick38 OP   Man  over a year ago

Co clare

Me and my wife had few 3 somes she says she dont like them she prefer 1 on 1 with guys , we met a guy for 3 some now she wants to go away for night with him idk how I feel about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

If you're ever at all unsure about anything, don't do it, the chances are it won't end well otherwise.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a swingers dilemma. I used to go with my husband on threesomes but found I preferred one on one. I know how your wife feels. Let her enjoy herself.

By *osineCouple  over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

"If you're ever at all unsure about anything, don't do it, the chances are it won't end well otherwise."

I totally second this, unsure feelings lead to jealousy.

It is good to see that she can be honest with you. Honesty is the best policy.

Maybe let her play with you there but without you joining in as such. just a suggestion.

"Me and my wife had few 3 somes she says she dont like them she prefer 1 on 1 with guys , we met a guy for 3 some now she wants to go away for night with him idk how I feel about it "

well if you don't know how you feel about it,nobody else is likely to know

I would suggest though,that as a couple,when either of you have any doubts about swinging in any form,you should both talk about what is acceptable to both and what isn't.

Co clare

"It's a swingers dilemma. I used to go with my husband on threesomes but found I preferred one on one. I know how your wife feels. Let her enjoy herself. "

How ave things worked out in the long run with u and hubby nd u doin 1 on 1

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

If it’s not fun then don’t do it

"If it’s not fun then don’t do it "

I need this as a tattoo!

"It's a swingers dilemma. I used to go with my husband on threesomes but found I preferred one on one. I know how your wife feels. Let her enjoy herself.

How ave things worked out in the long run with u and hubby nd u doin 1 on 1"

It has worked out, although my husband works abroad now, and so, in normal times, I swing alone. He liked to know who I was meeting and how it was for me. He also had the opportunity to meet with people that didn't appeal to me.

"If it’s not fun then don’t do it "

When the fun stops, stop

If you feel uncomfortable, or that you might have trust or jealousy issues then make sure you talk them through first, or just don't do it.

I'm very fortunate that my hubby allows me complete freedom to choose and see sexual partners. I also prefer 1 on 1 usually, so in the past I've usually gone to meet guys for NSA one night stands. He felt odd after the first time, but then became completely comfortable with it and we've never had issues.

We do have ground rules though, he must know where I am for safety, I need to message him when meeting new guys for safety again, if I ever start to develop feelings then I walk away, I'm always honest about what I've done and who with. Its really just about safety and honesty. As for developing feelings, most guys are one nighters which keeps things simple, any regulars I've had if never developed emotional attachment for, so no issues. Perhaps set your own ground rules?

The only exception for us was I did have a girlfriend once which was a relationship outside my marriage, but all three of us were involved in decisions and comfortable. Xx

This is not going to end well

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

I always wonder how the wife would react if the mr said he's meeting a single woman on his own

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I always wonder how the wife would react if the mr said he's meeting a single woman on his own "

Quite happy probably because the chances of a single guy getting a meet from fab are waaaay lower than those of a single woman

Co clare

She said she dont enjoy 3 somes and she has done em to keep me happy . Now she wants 1 on 1 instead nd she says I'm moanin now

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Me and my wife had few 3 somes she says she dont like them she prefer 1 on 1 with guys , we met a guy for 3 some now she wants to go away for night with him idk how I feel about it "

Going away with someone overnight is an affair not a swinging meet in my opinion. If you're happy for that to happen give her your blessing, if you aren't negotiate another way to meet both your needs.

Who first suggested a threesome?

Co clare

"Me and my wife had few 3 somes she says she dont like them she prefer 1 on 1 with guys , we met a guy for 3 some now she wants to go away for night with him idk how I feel about it

Going away with someone overnight is an affair not a swinging meet in my opinion. If you're happy for that to happen give her your blessing, if you aren't negotiate another way to meet both your needs.

Who first suggested a threesome?"

Twas me tat started all this . I keep tellin her i dont want 1 on 1 . She says she dont like 3 somes and went went along woth them. Idk

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"She said she dont enjoy 3 somes and she has done em to keep me happy . Now she wants 1 on 1 instead nd she says I'm moanin now "

I suspect that you're being subject to a bit of tit for tat here.

Talk to your wife tell her she's enough for you.

"Me and my wife had few 3 somes she says she dont like them she prefer 1 on 1 with guys , we met a guy for 3 some now she wants to go away for night with him idk how I feel about it

Twas me tat started all this . I keep tellin her i dont want 1 on 1 . She says she dont like 3 somes and went went along woth them. Idk"

Have you considered separate room swapping with another couple?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Twas me tat started all this . I keep tellin her i dont want 1 on 1 . She says she dont like 3 somes and went went along woth them. Idk"

Well see my answer above.

You need to talk. It can make a woman feel that her husband is tired of her if he is quite insistent on things like threesomes. You're now basically saying you've had what you want despite her not being keen but now the boots on the other foot you don't like it.

Co clare

She sayin if I want to meet others alone she dont care but I dont

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

Depends why she wants one on one without you there. Does she want you involved in the preparation and for you to be turned on whilst she is away with him and looking forward to telling you all about it when she returns? Or is she doing it to keep you away and not involved. If it's the latter then definitely not.

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

"I always wonder how the wife would react if the mr said he's meeting a single woman on his own

Quite happy probably because the chances of a single guy getting a meet from fab are waaaay lower than those of a single woman

"

Haha, that's a very good point. Seen it on here where Mrs is busy busy and mr is left holding his cock

Co clare

Twas me tat started all this . I keep tellin her i dont want 1 on 1 . She says she dont like 3 somes and went went along woth them. Idk

You need to talk. It can make a woman feel that her husband is tired of her if he is quite insistent on things like threesomes. You're now basically saying you've had what you want despite her not being keen but now the boots on the other foot you don't like it."

I understand yea , how it b sorted now , shes sayin she wants to meet guy for sex tat it . I sayin obvs ul want to meet again and then again then wat happens

Co clare

"Depends why she wants one on one without you there. Does she want you involved in the preparation and for you to be turned on whilst she is away with him and looking forward to telling you all about it when she returns? Or is she doing it to keep you away and not involved. If it's the latter then definitely not."
she says she not comfortable me there watchin and lookin

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She sayin if I want to meet others alone she dont care but I dont"

Well you've got a single profile here. I don't normally mention that sort of thing but you're being a bit sulky about this.

Is there a compromise you're willing to make?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You need to talk. It can make a woman feel that her husband is tired of her if he is quite insistent on things like threesomes. You're now basically saying you've had what you want despite her not being keen but now the boots on the other foot you don't like it.

I understand yea , how it b sorted now , shes sayin she wants to meet guy for sex tat it . I sayin obvs ul want to meet again and then again then wat happens"

Well it's up to the two of you now.

Co clare

Well you've got a single profile here. I don't normally mention that sort of thing but you're being a bit sulky about this.

Is there a compromise you're willing to make?"

i no I ave she nos ive a single profile she dont want anythin to do with the online stuff . Its only odd time we ave 3 somes

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is there a compromise you're willing to make? i no I ave she nos ive a single profile she dont want anythin to do with the online stuff . Its only odd time we ave 3 somes "

Ok so the situation is. She wants to go and stay with another man over night and you don't want her to.

She says it's only sex.

You think she'll want more.

In my opinion over night is not "only sex". It involves sleeping together a very intimate thing to do, waking up together, witnessing all the necessary morning stuff. If you aren't comfortable with that ask her not to go.

You should realise that a lot of women view sex very differently to men. Once you've let the genie out of the bottle it's very difficult to put it back in

Co clare

Is there a compromise you're willing to make? i no I ave she nos ive a single profile she dont want anythin to do with the online stuff . Its only odd time we ave 3 somes

Ok so the situation is. She wants to go and stay with another man over night and you don't want her to.

She says it's only sex.

In my opinion over night is not "only sex". It involves sleeping together a very intimate thing to do, waking up together, witnessing all the necessary morning stuff. If you aren't comfortable with that ask her not to go.

You should realise that a lot of women view sex very differently to men. Once you've let the genie out of the bottle it's very difficult to put it back in"

yup thats exactly wat I sayin nd thinkin . If she told me she goin for 3 hrs and home later id nearly say ok . Thing is he lives 3 hrs away

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Is there a compromise you're willing to make? i no I ave she nos ive a single profile she dont want anythin to do with the online stuff . Its only odd time we ave 3 somes "

Sounds like you've had your cake and eaten it .....now she wants a slice

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Is there a compromise you're willing to make? i no I ave she nos ive a single profile she dont want anythin to do with the online stuff . Its only odd time we ave 3 somes

She says it's only sex.

You should realise that a lot of women view sex very differently to men. Once you've let the genie out of the bottle it's very difficult to put it back in yup thats exactly wat I sayin nd thinkin . If she told me she goin for 3 hrs and home later id nearly say ok . Thing is he lives 3 hrs away"

Well for what its worth I think you're in this situation because neither of you talked this through properly to start with. She went along with it for your sake, you didn't realise or notice.

I'm not a relationship expert by any stretch of the imagination but I reckon you should both stop any kind of outside meets and concentrate on each other.

Co clare

She says it's only sex.

You should realise that a lot of women view sex very differently to men. Once you've let the genie out of the bottle it's very difficult to put it back in yup thats exactly wat I sayin nd thinkin . If she told me she goin for 3 hrs and home later id nearly say ok . Thing is he lives 3 hrs away

Well for what its worth I think you're in this situation because neither of you talked this through properly to start with. She went along with it for your sake, you didn't realise or notice.

I'm not a relationship expert by any stretch of the imagination but I reckon you should both stop any kind of outside meets and concentrate on each other. "

tks for ur advice sounds about rite xx

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"She don't care" I think you need to have a very specific conversation with her about what you both want out of it, what you both get out of it and I suspect there will be compromises. I think she's being a bit manipulative saying she didn't want 3sums but just went along with them. Were they 3sums with another male or another female?

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

She says it's only sex.

You should realise that a lot of women view sex very differently to men. Once you've let the genie out of the bottle it's very difficult to put it back in yup thats exactly wat I sayin nd thinkin . If she told me she goin for 3 hrs and home later id nearly say ok . Thing is he lives 3 hrs away"

so she has some one already picked out, is he one of the 3 sums you have met up with?.if not how has she picked this guy who lives 3 hours away?

Co clare

"She don't care" I think you need to have a very specific conversation with her about what you both want out of it, what you both get out of it and I suspect there will be compromises. I think she's being a bit manipulative saying she didn't want 3sums but just went along with them. Were they 3sums with another male or another female?"

another male

Co clare

She says it's only sex.

You should realise that a lot of women view sex very differently to men. Once you've let the genie out of the bottle it's very difficult to put it back in yup thats exactly wat I sayin nd thinkin . If she told me she goin for 3 hrs and home later id nearly say ok . Thing is he lives 3 hrs awayso she has some one already picked out, is he one of the 3 sums you have met up with?.if not how has she picked this guy who lives 3 hours away?"

he was the last guy we met

By *exydoctorsCouple  over a year ago

Galway/Clare

I think if you both want different things you need to either be prepared to compromise so each can enjoy their fantasy to some extent but also know your boundaries. That's a chat you need to have, how far does that compromising go.

I felt a bit like you when my wife first did an overnight by herself so she was willing to come home late. She said it actually felt really crap to leave a hotel room at midnight to drive home though so we didn't do that again. But the fact that she was willing to try that probably helped me then be ok with it, and now I like it!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

guessing you introduced her to swinging, and you knew there was a chance she'd actually enjoy it. What are you afraid of?

Co clare

"guessing you introduced her to swinging, and you knew there was a chance she'd actually enjoy it. What are you afraid of?"
that she run off with a guy

By *exydoctorsCouple  over a year ago

Galway/Clare

"What are you afraid of? that she run off with a guy "

Then you shouldn't be swinging. Swinging requires trust.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Talk to your wife, if you aren't feeling comfortable then don't do it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She says it's only sex.

You should realise that a lot of women view sex very differently to men. Once you've let the genie out of the bottle it's very difficult to put it back in yup thats exactly wat I sayin nd thinkin . If she told me she goin for 3 hrs and home later id nearly say ok . Thing is he lives 3 hrs away

I'm not a relationship expert by any stretch of the imagination but I reckon you should both stop any kind of outside meets and concentrate on each other. tks for ur advice sounds about rite xx"

Good luck to you both

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Some great advice on here.

When me and Mrs were discussing a similar situation I had to remind myself that I don't "own" her and can't tell her what to do. She is her own person who must decide if she wants to do an activity and if she will be comfortable with it.

I don't decide what she does, but she usually asks my opinion and always asks how I feel, and I trust her to make decisions taking account of my point of view.

That way we move from what we are "allowed" to do and into what we "want" to do. I think this is a positive focused mindset where we own our actions and freedoms. Takes away the blame as well.

All that said, if she started deciding it was ok to do things that really upset me, or that I thought were a bad idea then it's a pointer that something in our relationship and behaviour to each other needs attention.

Same thing applies in reverse, she doesn't own me either, but it's not usually me pushing the boundaries!! - which I think is common in couples for women to be more exploratory.

Each to their own , but a scenario that I love, she is confident and sexy enough to go out and meet guys for fun on her own.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Sorry to hear your issue there op. Many people have said already, it sounds like a step too far at the moment and she needs to be mindful of that. The fact you introduced your wife to it is irrelevant. You both need to get something from it or there will be resentments. Talk and compromise and maybe a few steps on the journey. I wish you both manage to work it out and be stronger.

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Some great advice on here.

When me and Mrs were discussing a similar situation I had to remind myself that I don't "own" her and can't tell her what to do. She is her own person who must decide if she wants to do an activity and if she will be comfortable with it.

I don't decide what she does, but she usually asks my opinion and always asks how I feel, and I trust her to make decisions taking account of my point of view.

That way we move from what we are "allowed" to do and into what we "want" to do. I think this is a positive focused mindset where we own our actions and freedoms. Takes away the blame as well.

All that said, if she started deciding it was ok to do things that really upset me, or that I thought were a bad idea then it's a pointer that something in our relationship and behaviour to each other needs attention.

Same thing applies in reverse, she doesn't own me either, but it's not usually me pushing the boundaries!! - which I think is common in couples for women to be more exploratory."

Very true and a good way to think of things. We are together because we want to be and want to share experiences that make us both happy. It isn't about ownership or permissions. If its right you tend not to do things that you know would upset your partner.

By *arried bi2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

If anything makes you unhappy don't do it

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Was always on the cards ! Get over it....

By *_the_impalerMan  over a year ago

canterbury

Nice couple hit the nail on the head

This discussion should have been made before meeting anyone, simple ground rules of who is comfortable with what and also limits for example if one party is uncomfortable with meeting a certain person or couple but the other is fine you play it safe

Not easy but can save so many arguments

By *avey57Man  over a year ago

cheshunt

As long as it doesn’t become a regular thing with this one guy or you will start to get suspicious or even jealous.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

She says it's only sex.

You should realise that a lot of women view sex very differently to men. Once you've let the genie out of the bottle it's very difficult to put it back in yup thats exactly wat I sayin nd thinkin . If she told me she goin for 3 hrs and home later id nearly say ok . Thing is he lives 3 hrs awayso she has some one already picked out, is he one of the 3 sums you have met up with?.if not how has she picked this guy who lives 3 hours away? he was the last guy we met"

So she just wants to spend the night with this one guy or all future meets? If just this one guy then alarm bells would be ringing for me. Does she chat with this guy privately or are you in on the chat? If she’s willing to travel 3 hours for him sounds like she likes him...a lot. Also if you tell her your not comfortable with it and she’s not bothered then I’m thinking there’s a problem in your relationship as you should be her main concern not Mr 3 Hour Drive, best of luck AJ

Co clare

"As long as it doesn’t become a regular thing with this one guy or you will start to get suspicious or even jealous. "
tat my fear

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Had she said before that she didn't enjoy the threesomes OP or is this a new thing?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Saying they don’t care while they know you don’t want to is easy. Tell her your off to meet someone for a pre play social & you may well get a different reaction.

You might not though & only you can read the signals as you’re the one married to her. Not anyone on here

S

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

When we get back after we’ve had a great meet, party etc we get very horny just with each other.

This doesn’t seem to be your situation OP, just saying if it’s not turning you on it’s not swinging.

If there's doubt; then there is no doubt.

I think the saying goes..

By *ete 1999Man  over a year ago

kettering

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

" "
let her enjoy herself it’s not all about you , And the fun you have with her when she gets home is very good , Plus you can have your Three sum while she is away

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

sam has had one on ones a few times over the years and she seeems happy with it, as long as there is trust with the guy she is meeting, obviously not with strangers.

Hubby lets me do 1 ~1 meets, I even have my own singles profile on here BUT we do have rules...

1/ our couples profile always takes priority

2/ I never met anyone alone, that hubby has never met

3/ always ring hubby when I arrive and when I leave

4/ send him a few pictures of us playing during the meet

Trust on both sides is definitely needed, if in doubt..... don’t do it

» Add a new message to this topic