FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ... What's the reason really...????

... What's the reason really...????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingAlive999 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hey ppl.

Im quite confused....

Sooooo many mesgs I have sent doesn't get reply or get deleted....

Is it because im not verified???

Or its something else..?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilentnoiseMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There are no guarantees mate on this site.

Verification may help a bit, but I suspect that a lot of messages won’t get replied to simply because you are male and there are just too many of us on here in comparison to women and couples.

By *ingAlive999 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Cheers mate. I guess the number of us comparing to girls effects a lot...

Thanks bud.

By *ohnywrongunMan  over a year ago

Epping

Yes ,took a look at your profile and looks fine ,dont worry about knock backs,looks like you joined the site in lockdown, I'm sure you will do ok when things return to some sort of normal,

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

Its a bad time this year to be honest.. stick with it , read profiles and don’t keep messaging the same person! Good luck

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

You have much better photos on your profile than your main one- change it and see if it improves?

Avoid the “Hey” “What u up to” (or even worse, “Wuu2” ) “How is lockdown/Fab treating you”, openers as those will most certainly get your message deleted without a glance...

Hope this helps

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"You have much better photos on your profile than your main one- change it and see if it improves?

Avoid the “Hey” “What u up to” (or even worse, “Wuu2” ) “How is lockdown/Fab treating you”, openers as those will most certainly get your message deleted without a glance...

Hope this helps "

Yep, agree on the main photo. You say you have some extra pounds but your other photos show someone very slim?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest if i was seriously looking to meet women or couples this is the last place i would look.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Your pictures look good to me.

I've no idea what the quality of message you are sending is.

Are you reading their profile to see if if you are likely to be someone they are looking for, because if not they would be unlikely to reply.

By *uietly torturedCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I agree with Glitterbabe read the profile first then send a message that you've actually thought about. That way you can avoid putting people off by asking something that is covered on their profile.

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

I like your profile and pics Just depends on the message you send and distance matters to lots of people, I generally wont reply to messages from people miles away. Messages which are filthy or uncharming are deleted straight away. Messages which are boring or copy and pasted, theres just so many messages yours has to stand out. Its difficult. Your profile is fine I think

By *osineCouple  over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

If i dont respond to messages, its simply because I can not be bothered.

I have a fabulous life here at home, anything is just an extra... I can take it or leave it really, it really is about me and not the person messaging (well sometimes it is)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Men outnumber women.

There's an England lockdown and serious virus problem.

Most people don't fancy most people, just a few.

By *andk1000Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

We get lots of messages, and we’re very fussy. Lots get deleted without being really read. Sorry about that but it’s a numbers thing really.

By *razyandgentlemanCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Me [Mrs crazy] are so fussy and so picky, honestly cant understand myself sometimes really! Thats why I believe hubby is absolutely exceptional as for me he is perfect in every inch of his body and Character.

I had a quick look on your profile and it seams good for me (extra points for making more confident womens with the extra pounds as me )

So there may be two reasons I think.

Dont know about the quality of messages are you sending on. As even if I would say 'he seams ok' by the look on the profile Im getting attracted by the character. You need to be a true gentleman and let me feel it through the message. Thats also applies to the couples that we chat with.

2nd covid makes everything more complicated

So just be patient is the key I guess or work on your messages.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

For me, too young, you can't do a thing about that

Not sure what you'd be offering me. FWB - I always ask what the benefits are? I don't get GF/BF experience without the commitment

If I got a message, that I didn't want to answer because I end up woman-plaining that you're not for me, and it ends in an arguement, so its easier for me to not reply, block, delete, move on

» Add a new message to this topic