FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 2 cams

2 cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oetic licence OP   Couple  over a year ago

Matlock

Hi, how can me and hubby be in the chat rooms at the same time when we're not together. Tia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

yes on 2 different profiles

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi, how can me and hubby be in the chat rooms at the same time when we're not together. Tia"

I cam in chatroom on one cam and I can also cam in Skype if someone takes my fancy using my laptop. If you two want to cam together on two differant cams you need two computers and two profiles as was stated above. Just open a new profile wih a name similar to the one you use now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've noticed that there are people in 2 or 3 chat rooms at the same time? Never known how that happens though

By *oetic licence OP   Couple  over a year ago

Matlock

We didn't want to have to set a new profile up really.

different browsers

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I've noticed that there are people in 2 or 3 chat rooms at the same time? Never known how that happens though "

It's when people don't exist a room correctly and hop about from 1 to the other.

"I've noticed that there are people in 2 or 3 chat rooms at the same time? Never known how that happens though "

It's a bug (sort of) with the chat software. ~when you leave a room you are supposed to close it down with X button. Most people don't do that. If you don't close the chat room down before moving to a new room the software doesn't recognise you left one room but does recognise your the new room you have moved to. You appear to be in more than one room but you can obviously only be in one room.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"I've noticed that there are people in 2 or 3 chat rooms at the same time? Never known how that happens though

It's a bug (sort of) with the chat software. ~when you leave a room you are supposed to close it down with X button. Most people don't do that. If you don't close the chat room down before moving to a new room the software doesn't recognise you left one room but does recognise your the new room you have moved to. You appear to be in more than one room but you can obviously only be in one room. "

Ahhh I thought it was Fab trying to keep the numbers up in the rooms. That makes sense...

» Add a new message to this topic