FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help/Guidance

Help/Guidance

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

I have been on this site a while now and I’m still seeming to struggle to arrange a meet or even just chat to a genuine older woman/couple

(Haven’t been trying to meet during covid)

I’d appreciate any advice on where I’m going wrong or what I could do different.

I’m looking to meet an older woman as it’s a huge fantasy for me.

Surely someone can help make this happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

You're out of my age range, reason being that I have no connection with younger guys, and I don't like to be thought of a fantasy and a tick off of a bucket list. Essentially younger guys, actually most guys are not mature enough.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's really difficult for all single men here, is the right assumption to start with. It stops you feeling there's potentially something wrong with you and taking the focus off how to invest your efforts appropriately.

The issue can be that someone may feel that they may be wanted for the fetish, rather than who they are uniquely.

Most advice typically relates to a guy's profile. Does he sell himself well, is there a good range of photos that allows us to see him fully - helping us to imagine him in the flesh and how we'd like him and have him with us. You've not asked for profile advice, so I won't give you personal feedback there.

Experiment with your approach, to see whether some things improve your success and build on it.

Those of us who appreciate younger guys like me, a lot, are certainly here. Searching us out, filtering away from those who are less well matched, helps to reserve your efforts to us.

The last few months have been really tough, as we're not meeting, clubs are shut etc. Many have got fed up with men hassling for meets when it's so dangerous - it's probably worth being clear with others that you are just wanting to get a knee them, for getting together when it's safer. They may have hundreds of messages, many wanting to meet almost instantly, so let your messages be clearly different from those.

It's good that you have patience, as it will continue to be needed. Feel free to ask for more detailed guidance.

Good luck!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"It's really difficult for all single men here, is the right assumption to start with. It stops you feeling there's potentially something wrong with you and taking the focus off how to invest your efforts appropriately.

The issue can be that someone may feel that they may be wanted for the fetish, rather than who they are uniquely.

Most advice typically relates to a guy's profile. Does he sell himself well, is there a good range of photos that allows us to see him fully - helping us to imagine him in the flesh and how we'd like him and have him with us. You've not asked for profile advice, so I won't give you personal feedback there.

Experiment with your approach, to see whether some things improve your success and build on it.

Those of us who appreciate younger guys like me, a lot, are certainly here. Searching us out, filtering away from those who are less well matched, helps to reserve your efforts to us.

The last few months have been really tough, as we're not meeting, clubs are shut etc. Many have got fed up with men hassling for meets when it's so dangerous - it's probably worth being clear with others that you are just wanting to get a knee them, for getting together when it's safer. They may have hundreds of messages, many wanting to meet almost instantly, so let your messages be clearly different from those.

It's good that you have patience, as it will continue to be needed. Feel free to ask for more detailed guidance.

Good luck! "

I don't know how the word 'knee' popped up - autocorrect I guess

» Add a new message to this topic