FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyway someone could check out my profile and let me know if I need to change anything.

Been on the site for a little while with no luck. I have tried sending messages to a couple people and either get deleted or goes unread.

Am I missing something here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s the middle of a pandemic so most sensible fabbers are not meeting and you’ve only been on here 9 weeks so it’s a bit soon to start panicking really.

For us drugs are a no no so even though we would politely reply that would be it.

Best of luck op.

T

"Anyway someone could check out my profile and let me know if I need to change anything.

Been on the site for a little while with no luck. I have tried sending messages to a couple people and either get deleted or goes unread.

Am I missing something here?"

Yes

Your status

Its hardly appealing. No one wants to be seen as just "a release"

Oh, and then there's this coronapox thing

"Anyway someone could check out my profile and let me know if I need to change anything.

The reference to drugs may put some people off.

Thank you I appreciate the advice.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Yes, you are missing something.

I'm guessing you don't have a TV or read the papers.

There's a "thing" going around called Covid 19. Sensible people aren't meeting right now.

You may have more success when it's all over.

E

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

The problem often with single guys, is they often see this site as an easy way to get sex. After a few weeks they quickly come to realise that it’s not that easy and the women on here (also couples and TV/TS) are actually quite rare and difficult to get their attention.

So it comes down to three areas

1. Write a decent profile, with good pictures and preferably interesting text that stands out. (Not easy I know)

2. Get involved on the site, there’s a reason why it has a forum, cam facility and chat rooms. This gets your true personality across better than any profile or message you send.

3. The hardest part and the one that the majority of guys on this site won’t do. Go to socials or clubs, yes you may just end up on your own or totally snubbed by those who attend. But also the opposite could happen you make new friends and possibly some fun as well.

It’s never the site that’s at fault or the women, why guys don’t get meets on here. It’s the lack of effort in most cases.

Good luck with your search Op

"The problem often with single guys, is they often see this site as an easy way to get sex. After a few weeks they quickly come to realise that it’s not that easy and the women on here (also couples and TV/TS) are actually quite rare and difficult to get their attention.

1. Write a decent profile, with good pictures and preferably interesting text that stands out. (Not easy I know)

2. Get involved on the site, there’s a reason why it has a forum, cam facility and chat rooms. This gets your true personality across better than any profile or message you send.

3. The hardest part and the one that the majority of guys on this site won’t do. Go to socials or clubs, yes you may just end up on your own or totally snubbed by those who attend. But also the opposite could happen you make new friends and possibly some fun as well.

It’s never the site that’s at fault or the women, why guys don’t get meets on here. It’s the lack of effort in most cases.

Good luck with your search Op "

Thank you for the advise.

I definitely didn't think I would have sex right away but I was wanting to chat at least. Looks like I'll have to post more in the forums.

"The problem often with single guys, is they often see this site as an easy way to get sex. After a few weeks they quickly come to realise that it’s not that easy and the women on here (also couples and TV/TS) are actually quite rare and difficult to get their attention.

Good luck with your search Op "

I also plan on going to the clubs once everything is back open.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Good luck with your search Op

Thank you for the advise.

I definitely didn't think I would have sex right away but I was wanting to chat at least. Looks like I'll have to post more in the forums."

Check out the profiles of the guys who are regularly contributing to forums. Plenty of them will have verifications from meets.

It’s not a bad site as long as you’re willing to put in the effort.

Good luck

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"i definitely didn't think I would have sex right away but I was wanting to chat at least."

Honestly, that's one of the reasons we might delete a message from you. Although we do understand that a LOT of people like to chat, build a relationship, etc, we tend to find someone physically appealing, chat for a short time generally about arrangements, then meet and fuck. We get so many guys message us that we couldn't possibly chat for long periods of time with them as we'd be on here all the time. We might be unusual in that, but we don't need friends on here, just people that we fancy

Defo need more pics - you have a nice smile but we'd need to see more full body pics (not necessarily nude but we would like to see one nice dick pic too).

And yeah - C-virus means you're not going to get many meets at the moment.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Welcome.

This year has been a nogo period for most people. That means that everyone is in suspended animation. It potentially also means that it's even harder for single men once people do start meeting, as there's a backlog.

The biggest mistake many single men have is to not create realistic expectations. In the best of times, single men can take months to get much traction.

Your profile doesn't sell you that well imo. It highlights more what you like and - may - get along with, such as husband present.

A reverse mindset may be better. Why should people want you? If you can encapsulate that in your text, that will stoke dezire and give them some motivation to really consider you, then you'll probably do it better than now.

They may get naked with you, so it's worth increasing more photos that will let them visualise how you'd be. They don't all need to be unclothed. Let people gauge your physique and whether they fancy you.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"i definitely didn't think I would have sex right away but I was wanting to chat at least.

Honestly, that's one of the reasons we might delete a message from you. Although we do understand that a LOT of people like to chat, build a relationship, etc, we tend to find someone physically appealing, chat for a short time generally about arrangements, then meet and fuck. We get so many guys message us that we couldn't possibly chat for long periods of time with them as we'd be on here all the time. We might be unusual in that, but we don't need friends on here, just people that we fancy

Defo need more pics - you have a nice smile but we'd need to see more full body pics (not necessarily nude but we would like to see one nice dick pic too).

And yeah - C-virus means you're not going to get many meets at the moment."

100% agree

Your profile isn't awful, but also it doesn't stand out too much. It doesn't say much about you as a person, and though I really like your face photo, a body photo would be good too (clothed or torso, I'd keep dick photos private as they can be controversial).

Read over your profile and ask yourself, would you want to meet you based on it?

You can also look at other single male profiles, who've been successful on fab and see what they're doing differently to you.

Also, covid means people aren't meeting right now, so don't be surprised if things are a bit quiet.

Best of luck, OP.

» Add a new message to this topic