FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Site for extra-marital (with permission?

Site for extra-marital (with permission?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod4fun69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Thanet

Hi fabbers!

Curious to find out if anyone knows of any sites (don't mind paying for a site) to find some NSA FWB's? My wife and I are open and both looking for somewhere we can both find some extra fun as individuals. And as we all know it's virtually impossible as a "single" man to find fun!

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Have you tried fab ?

I don't think people are allowed to mention other sites and your post will be closed down.

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

I’ve heard of a great site to find NSA fun, I’ve had a lot of fun on there and would recommend it to anyone in your situation.

It’s called FAB! Let them know I sent you

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi fabbers!

Curious to find out if anyone knows of any sites (don't mind paying for a site) to find some NSA FWB's? My wife and I are open and both looking for somewhere we can both find some extra fun as individuals. And as we all know it's virtually impossible as a "single" man to find fun!

Thanks in advance!"

Yeah right lol

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi fabbers!

Thanks in advance!"

Get a couples profile on here so women can talk to your "wife" to confirm you've got permission to play away or people will rightfully assume that you're cheating

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

I have found lots and lots of extra marital fun on here. No other site comes close.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Stay on fab get a singles profile each and a couples one, (you can refer to both of your singles profile on this) you will need 3 different email addresses. Good luck to both of you. X

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I have found lots and lots of extra marital fun on here. No other site comes close. "

Same here, although I have used a discreet affairs site with good successes too

» Add a new message to this topic