FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eyboard123456 OP   Man  over a year ago

shirebrook

I understand women are not really into cock pic but due to my job and the 9/10 fake profile on here I dont like using a face pic.

I understand I will get more responses but I'm really unsure.. what do lot think ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

It’s totally up to you, I don’t send them or have them on here either

By *eyboard123456 OP   Man  over a year ago

shirebrook

I used to when I was first on it but due to all the fakes I'm always in too minds

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

We accidentally loaded ours to public a year ago. Nothing bad has happened.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I understand women are not really into cock pic but due to my job and the 9/10 fake profile on here I dont like using a face pic.

I understand I will get more responses but I'm really unsure.. what do lot think ??"

This . I have been asked to show my face by a couple profile later found it was fake.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

As we're unable to flick back through pages on here, it's actually impossible to find a specific email where you've posted a face pic. That's partly why we go batshit at no face pics.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Only well verified or club verified people get face pics from me.

I mainly club so meet most people face to face for the first time anyway... but yeah- way too many fakes and single guys just looking to get off with no intentions of “ swinging “ as such where I’m from xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I understand women are not really into cock pic but due to my job and the 9/10 fake profile on here I dont like using a face pic.

I understand I will get more responses but I'm really unsure.. what do lot think ??

This . I have been asked to show my face by a couple profile later found it was fake. "

That reads as if you found your face was fake!

This . I have been asked to show my face by a couple profile later found it was fake.

That reads as if you found your face was fake! "

Pardon my writing but you get what I say

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

A lot put face pics in there friends only so only people they want to be friends with on here

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

If a Guy won't send me a face pic privately I am definitely NOT interested. I am happy to show one. We are all adults and doing nothing illegal.

Mrs N

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's reasonable to assume that someone will need to see your face before they can evaluate if they find you attractive.

If you want to move from the category of 'who knows' or 'maybe', into the more positive 'yes' list, you'll need to show your face to many of us..

You don't need to make them public, ever. Just send if it seems right.

Or stick with doing things the hard, potentially impossible way. You could ask to be blocked, if it's quicker and you don't want to wait around, not knowing

Op no one is forcing you to do anything so just approach fab in a way that you are comfortable with and here’s wishing you the best of luck.

T

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

I believe it’s possible to take and post interesting photos that are neither face nor cock.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I put face pictures on. It works for me.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I understand women are not really into cock pic "

So why do you have one as a profile pic ?

There are lots of other choices of pic, not just face or cock

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I put face, body, fully dressed, dick pics, in fact anything I choose. It's my profile. It helps me get suitable people

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I believe it’s possible to take and post interesting photos that are neither face nor cock. "

This

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

I understand I will get more responses but I'm really unsure.. what do lot think ??"

We learned a very long time ago to be very careful about whom we show our faces to on sites like this and we'd never ask for one. You might not worry about it right now but a few years down the line that might not be the case.

Attraction isn't all about faces (or cocks for that matter) and we avoid anyone for whom face pics are a determining factor. It's your choice though.

» Add a new message to this topic