FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New user?

New user?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all im a new user trying to meet women/couples any tips?

Any women fancy a video chat/message? x

28 male and blonde if that tickles your fancy ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

My tip is don't bother trying to sort anything until the pandemic is over.

Join in on the forums.

That's about all I got.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all im a new user trying to meet women/couples any tips?

28 male and blonde if that tickles your fancy ??"

Our tip is to write a profile.

No efforts in means nothing out

By *redwilma666Couple  over a year ago

Kilbirnie

Princess is right & while you wait sort your profile

What sort of thing should i mention?

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

[Removed by poster at 20/12/20 05:13:32]

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"What sort of thing should i mention?"

Anything about you that you think is relevant to anyone that might want to meet you. Take a look at some of the profiles of the regular male contributors.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Hi all im a new user trying to meet women/couples any tips?

28 male and blonde if that tickles your fancy ??

Our tip is to write a profile.

No efforts in means nothing out "

This!

Unless your profile is a true reflection of you, a dick with a sentence, then don't change a thing. Is there more to you?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"What sort of thing should i mention?"

The best thing you can do is search the forum for "profile advice" as there are literally hundreds of threads about it. Also look at other people's profiles, especially the guys with lots of verifications, they are obviously doing something right.

Cal

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

As others have said, write a profile, add some sensible pics and MAKE AN EFFORT!

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Reiterating what everyone above has said.

And stop strangling your cock, the poor things done nothing to you.

E

Loads of profile advice on previous posts but ultimately it’s your profile. Write what you want.

But would you honestly meet 18-99 year olds?

When you joined did you assume that this was a site full of desperate women who would see a blank silhouette profile and clamour to meet you?

Did you think a picture of your cock would be enough to attract every woman on the site? 18 year olds? Those really experienced ladies who are just about to have their 100th birthdays?

Take yourself some pictures, they don’t have to be of your face. I wouldn’t suggest you fill your profile with pictures of your cock though.

Pic a profile pic.

Write a biography telling us what an all round good egg and snappy dresser you are. Tell us what you’re like and what you have to offer.

“I can breathe through my ears and fuck all night” doesn’t fool anyone though.

The South

"When you joined did you assume that this was a site full of desperate women who would see a blank silhouette profile and clamour to meet you?

Did you think a picture of your cock would be enough to attract every woman on the site? 18 year olds? Those really experienced ladies who are just about to have their 100th birthdays?

Take yourself some pictures, they don’t have to be of your face. I wouldn’t suggest you fill your profile with pictures of your cock though.

Pic a profile pic.

Write a biography telling us what an all round good egg and snappy dresser you are. Tell us what you’re like and what you have to offer.

“I can breathe through my ears and fuck all night” doesn’t fool anyone though. "

But if all you're looking for is "a good fuck" surely a selection of well taken photos and a detailed biog explaining who you are, what you offer and what you're looking for isn't necessary.

E

"When you joined did you assume that this was a site full of desperate women who would see a blank silhouette profile and clamour to meet you?

Pic a profile pic.

But if all you're looking for is "a good fuck" surely a selection of well taken photos and a detailed biog explaining who you are, what you offer and what you're looking for isn't necessary.

E"

Good point.

Scrub my advice. You got this

The South

Pic a profile pic.

E

Good point.

Scrub my advice. You got this "

E

Ive updated my profile to which i think is a good standard but im quite a reserved person, ill try post some pics but i have people i work on here to so anit risky haha any help would be great

"Ive updated my profile to which i think is a good standard but im quite a reserved person, ill try post some pics but i have people i work on here to so anit risky haha any help would be great"

Great profile pic.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Still need a profile pic haha and might want to look over your bio once more I noticed a grammatical error. Also some more variety of pictures of yourself as well not just cock shots look at some other male profile and see how they have laid theirs out.

Grammar police lol

Thank you i took it myself

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Grammar police lol"

If it bugs me it will bug others just saying it’s near the end the “the” should be then and further on you repeat “it’s more” twice in a row

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 24/12/20 09:06:20]

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I'm not the spelling police, but if your profile makes the specific point that you're looking for intellectual conversation, then you should probably spell intellectual correctly.... Unless it's for ironic effect

You have received some great advice from some lovely people. Maybe add what you have to offer and not just what you want.

Good luck

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

Don't use the word intellectual if you can't spell it, kinda defeats the purpose.

"Don't use the word intellectual if you can't spell it, kinda defeats the purpose."

Very true.

» Add a new message to this topic