FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Rudeness

Rudeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reading the forums why do some people need to be so rude in their answers.

I was always told there’s no such thing as a wrong question and it’s better to ask than not to.

A lot of people are so quick to point out negatives or even try to belittle people on here. This is meant to be a community sometimes it seems like a vipers pit of people offering verbal put downs for no reasons other than to boost their own self importance.

Isn’t it easier if you don’t agree with something just to keep scrolling. It amazes me how judgmental this community has become

We talk about mental health issues at the moment. Someone places a post and all they get is criticism or bile replies and then are criticised for not replying. Maybe they are shocked or upset what people have written in reply when all they wanted was a genuine reply or some advice

Beauty starts on the inside

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Isn't the last line of your post quite rude?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No not really. Why is it?

I totally agree with you!! I’ve noticed a lot of snide replies in forums of late. It’s definitely not as welcoming as it used to be

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

I don’t find that at all really. The only slightly snide replies I see tend to be where (usually a guy) has asked a question that has been asked a million times already and the answer could have been found with a quick search or scroll down the forum.

Forums generally do require a slightly thick skin, fab is very gentle compared to many other forums out there.

I experienced someone, I felt, being unnessaarily rude towards.

I'd started a post asking what age do people see others as mature as I'd received a message calling me mature at 29.

Someone responded asking if I'd sent them a picture and if I had maybe I looked proper old... I found the comment pretty rude and hurtful as I was already trying to deal with the fact, I was turning 30 and not where I expected to be in life by now etc... There was no need to respond in such a way.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's easy to sit and snipe behind a computer op and sadly you find people like this in all walks of life.

Plenty of lovely people in the forums too who are really supportive, don't let the one or 2 get you down x

I know what you mean get lots Nasty messages back from females for saying good morning or good evening to them .put you off

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Without knowing what thread or comments you are highlighting or have an issue with, I can only surmise that over the weekend certain threads got quite heated.

It does work both ways as some questioning threads can arise that are worded in a way to try and belittle other people’s kinks or desires, whilst trying to boost their own egos in the process. So these people are quite rightly called out for their pomposity and arrogance. There’s also some characters on here who’ll throw out a thread meant to create divisions amongst the community and have absolutely no interest in coming to some sort of compromise or understand the other side of the argument.

If you contribute to fun threads like favourite albums, films these debates are generally fun and interesting or threads about mental health or loneliness etc..you’ll see the better and more empathetic side of the forums. So maybe stick to these types of subjects and see a better side of the forums.

I very rarely see some innocent comment being pulled apart and on the few occasions it does happen if the Op actually understand why and corrects what they meant, it’ll generally be accepted that they just worded it wrongly.

However if they then stick by a controversial attitude or opinion, then yes there will be some comeback as they chose to air it publicly then you have to accept that not all the people on here will be content to let you get away with it. That’s forums for you.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Because people will people.

By *oober698Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Had a similar experience too, considering this era is supposed to be more sensitive towards folk, it really isn't. I hope you have put it behind you. Maturity comes at any age in the way the mind develops, the body is different! Your pics are great, you cannot tell maturity through them thats for sure. Take care.

» Add a new message to this topic