FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need a woman’s advice on which bra

Need a woman’s advice on which bra

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyTrucker1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford

I’m after a bit of advice from you ladies, my wife is a 42c bust and I want to buy her some sexy bras that show off a lot of her cleavage, what kind of bra do I get and do I buy one with a smaller cup size, this is to wear when we go out, so nipples can’t be on show, but want it to look like her tits are going to come out any time, without them coming out? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anne summers plunge bras

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

It’s pretty easy to find push-up and plunge bras in smaller cup sizes like C, you can get them almost anywhere. Don’t buy her a smaller bra than she needs, she’ll be uncomfortable and unsupported in it, and probably upset because she’ll think you couldn’t be bothered to remember her size. Try to remember that the vast majority of women see underwear from a man as a gift for the man, not for her, and most women have stories of their partners giving them ugly, ill-fitting, uncomfortable underwear that they hate.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"It’s pretty easy to find push-up and plunge bras in smaller cup sizes like C, you can get them almost anywhere. Don’t buy her a smaller bra than she needs, she’ll be uncomfortable and unsupported in it, and probably upset because she’ll think you couldn’t be bothered to remember her size. Try to remember that the vast majority of women see underwear from a man as a gift for the man, not for her, and most women have stories of their partners giving them ugly, ill-fitting, uncomfortable underwear that they hate."

This...

Fortunately, C cup is not particularly big so doesn't need a lot if support.

I would double check the size she us wearing and buy quality quarter cup or push up bras.

Please also bare in mind what she will want to wear. If she doesn't normally wear this sort of thing, your wife may not appreciate the gift... would you be happy to make it clear that she can change them if they are not right for her?

After all... you are clearly buying for your benefit not hers.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't buy a smaller cup size.

The problem with bras is that there's no guarantee they'll be a good fit unless you try them on. It might be a good idea to go shopping together and also a lot of fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't buy a smaller bra, Ann Summers, Love honey all do bras get her matching knickers as well

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

"I’m after a bit of advice from you ladies, my wife is a 42c bust and I want to buy her some sexy bras that show off a lot of her cleavage, what kind of bra do I get and do I buy one with a smaller cup size, this is to wear when we go out, so nipples can’t be on show, but want it to look like her tits are going to come out any time, without them coming out? Thanks"

I suggest that you let her choose something that she likes and that you do too. Playful Promises have some lovely stuff as well as the other places already mentioned

» Add a new message to this topic