FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Someone Posting pics with me without permission

Someone Posting pics with me without permission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, as the title says.

What can I do if I believe someone has posted private pics and videos of me and the person without my permission.

Me and this person were best friends/fb for a number of years which came to an end today, I was then removed as a friend with a privet video and a few photos being posted straight after and then I was blocked, he currently has photos oh himself with his ex public for all to see without her permission and once she found out she wanted them removing as well but they haven't been. This is why I believe the new items may include me.

As I'm unable to view to confirm this I was wondering what myself or an admin/mod could do to make sure this isn't the case

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Your have to contact admin via the contact button and give them all the details

"Your have to contact admin via the contact button and give them all the details"

Thanks for that

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Hey all, as the title says.

What can I do if I believe someone has posted private pics and videos of me and the person without my permission.

Me and this person were best friends/fb for a number of years which came to an end today, I was then removed as a friend with a privet video and a few photos being posted straight after and then I was blocked, he currently has photos oh himself with his ex public for all to see without her permission and once she found out she wanted them removing as well but they haven't been. This is why I believe the new items may include me.

As I'm unable to view to confirm this I was wondering what myself or an admin/mod could do to make sure this isn't the case"

I’d also like to add that posting pics or video of you without your consent is actually a crime, it sounds like they may already be breaking the law with regards to their ex

"Hey all, as the title says.

As I'm unable to view to confirm this I was wondering what myself or an admin/mod could do to make sure this isn't the case

I’d also like to add that posting pics or video of you without your consent is actually a crime, it sounds like they may already be breaking the law with regards to their ex"

Like I said last I heard from her she wanted them off, she could of changed her mind since but doubt it

So I've just been sent a screenshot that he's sending videos of me and him to people on WhatsApp tried ringing him which he answered when I asked his he then refused to talk and is no longer answering the phone, good thing I saved the screenshot

» Add a new message to this topic