FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Positive thoughts

Positive thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to boost my own spirit this morning and know we get knocked back harsh words etc, we need to be kind and remember we all worthy and deserve a spot in this mad world.

So my profile advice and criticism will take on board see if can draw kindness out of others being hopeful and brave umm

Will rate others if needed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Hey x you have some great pics, and your profile is ok except for the disclaimer bit at the end...get rid of that and you'll be grand! X

Happy for a reverse critique too x

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Always happy for feedback good and bad on my profile.

Good to see someone looking for the positive here. We see a lot of posts about people not getting noticed. This is more preemptive

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"Trying to boost my own spirit this morning and know we get knocked back harsh words etc, we need to be kind and remember we all worthy and deserve a spot in this mad world.

So my profile advice and criticism will take on board see if can draw kindness out of others being hopeful and brave umm

"

I think it's a good profile and nice boobs. Look into cbt and also the marvellous Byron Katie to get that internal boost at it lasts so much longer than anything external.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your pictures are absolutely stunning and hot you have no worries there at all Scott

"Hey x you have some great pics, and your profile is ok except for the disclaimer bit at the end...get rid of that and you'll be grand! X

Happy for a reverse critique too x"

Hey thank you too kind and the disclaimer bit thought needed, anyway yours very well written and exactly as should be ha well done pics and rest and

"Always happy for feedback good and bad on my profile.

Good to see someone looking for the positive here. We see a lot of posts about people not getting noticed. This is more preemptive "

Aww looks sounds goods exactly as should be in my eyes

"Trying to boost my own spirit this morning and know we get knocked back harsh words etc, we need to be kind and remember we all worthy and deserve a spot in this mad world.

I think it's a good profile and nice boobs. Look into cbt and also the marvellous Byron Katie to get that internal boost at it lasts so much longer than anything external."

Hey thank you appreciated yours looks good too, thou no idea cbt or Byron Katie will have to research

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I think it's an informative profile. Says exactly what you are looking for and not what you are looking for. A nice selection of photos, non graphic, which for me is always a bonus!

"I think it's an informative profile. Says exactly what you are looking for and not what you are looking for. A nice selection of photos, non graphic, which for me is always a bonus! "

Aww noted will look and address correctly thank you

Hey lady luck, your profile is damn good.

Sounds positive to me, we all have down days and up days more often than not at the moment.

As they say things can only get better but remains to be seen when but we will get there.

Here to chat at anytime

Not needed to check your profile. But the intention to open and let others see you have got you one step ahead. Have this fabulous heart you Own the world

By *efthandMan  over a year ago

Halton, Cheshire

Good Morning LadyLuck,

I really like your profile, both the delightful write-up and beautiful photos.

Personally, I enjoy reading a profile that provides insight to the person. Does the profile intrigues me so that I want to message them as I feel that I'm on the same wavelength.

It's a great reflection on who you are and what your interested in.

You'll always get a group of people who just won't read, look at the photos and expect you to meet straight away.

So for me, your profile acts a a huge filter (and by that, I mean...).

If anyone messages you, it will be clear if they've read through it! (and if someone can't take 60 seconds to read through it then are they worth your time anyway?).

So you can delete and concentrate on those people who have sparked your interest.

I really liked your profile, you comes across as someone who is a very lovely lady who is driven by great experiences not rushed pointless empty encounters.

So happy Bank Holiday Monday positive wishes to you.

xxx

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"

I don't know why someone would criticise you, your pics are lovely. Very sexy lingerie.

Also not far from you lol

I’ll add mine to the list. Gulp!

Superb pictures informative profile ..10 outta 10 x

"Superb pictures informative profile ..10 outta 10 x "

I’m blocked so I can’t give an informed comment. I’m sure you have an amazing profile

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Good to see someone looking for the positive here. We see a lot of posts about people not getting noticed. This is more preemptive "

No one needs to be rated!

Here is a great quote - never above you never below you but right there beside you!

Good to see someone looking for the positive here. We see a lot of posts about people not getting noticed. This is more preemptive No one needs to be rated!

Here is a great quote - never above you never below you but right there beside you! "

Aww definitely agree there excellent quote thank you

» Add a new message to this topic