FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hi all

Hi all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *willfindyou OP   Woman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Was wondering I have my profile hidden and still get mails??? I understand my friends list. but just an odd one out of the blue ? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Was wondering I have my profile hidden and still get mails??? I understand my friends list. but just an odd one out of the blue ? x "

You need to set filters to stop random messages. Just not being able to look at you won’t stop them.

"Was wondering I have my profile hidden and still get mails??? I understand my friends list. but just an odd one out of the blue ? x

You need to set filters to stop random messages. Just not being able to look at you won’t stop them. "

ak ok thanks x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Was wondering I have my profile hidden and still get mails??? I understand my friends list. but just an odd one out of the blue ? x "

You’d think your username would be a big enough hint

When I hid my profile and comment on threads I used to get the occasional message as well, so it does happen.

It happens I'm afraid, unless you turn on all the filters you may still get mail x

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

And don't forget that if you have EVER replied to someone, they can by pass your filters for evermore.

"And don't forget that if you have EVER replied to someone, they can by pass your filters for evermore."

Unless you block them

"Was wondering I have my profile hidden and still get mails??? I understand my friends list. but just an odd one out of the blue ? x

When I hid my profile and comment on threads I used to get the occasional message as well, so it does happen. "

sorry ? my name ?

"It happens I'm afraid, unless you turn on all the filters you may still get mail x"
ta x

"And don't forget that if you have EVER replied to someone, they can by pass your filters for evermore."
yeah taught of that. thanks x

"And don't forget that if you have EVER replied to someone, they can by pass your filters for evermore.

Unless you block them "

yeah ok ta x

Cheshire

When I hid my profile and comment on threads I used to get the occasional message as well, so it does happen. sorry ? my name ? "

‘ I will Find You’

When I hid my profile and comment on threads I used to get the occasional message as well, so it does happen. sorry ? my name ?

‘ I will Find You’ "

I changed it as it might put the gobshits off

Cheshire

When I hid my profile and comment on threads I used to get the occasional message as well, so it does happen. sorry ? my name ?

‘ I will Find You’ I changed it as it might put the gobshits off "

Good luck ...it won’t but good try

If you're on someone's hot list they can msg you that would explain the random first time mail. Also if somebody mailed you before you hid your profile,they still can regardless of you being hidden.

If you're on someone's hot list they can msg you that would explain the random first time mail. Also if somebody mailed you before you hid your profile,they still can regardless of you being hidden."

Didn't know about the hotlist part, wow

If you're on someone's hot list they can msg you that would explain the random first time mail. Also if somebody mailed you before you hid your profile,they still can regardless of you being hidden."

ta x

» Add a new message to this topic