FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Safe sex

Safe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lim and louise OP   Couple  over a year ago

dromore

Hi folks,we have been setting up a meet for when this latest lockdown finishes,when asked if he practiced safe sex,he complained ,do I have to ffs wear a condom,

When I reminded him that safe sex was on his profile,he answered back I'll decide if I wear one !!!!!,to which I told him it's not how it works ,and blocked him,what is it about men wanting to ride someone's wife bare back?? Does no one think about their health on here????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Safe sex must be imperative until you get to know and trust someone for everyone’s health

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Hi folks,we have been setting up a meet for when this latest lockdown finishes,when asked if he practiced safe sex,he complained ,do I have to ffs wear a condom,

When I reminded him that safe sex was on his profile,he answered back I'll decide if I wear one !!!!!,to which I told him it's not how it works ,and blocked him,what is it about men wanting to ride someone's wife bare back?? Does no one think about their health on here????"

It is definitely not up to others to decide. Just a complete idiot if they think it's up to them. No it isn't

dromore

"Safe sex must be imperative until you get to know and trust someone for everyone’s health "
well we won't be getting to know him if that's his attitude it's not like there's not many men on here

dromore

"Safe sex must be imperative until you get to know and trust someone for everyone’s health "
well we won't be getting to know him if that's his attitude it's not like there's not many men on here

He is just a twat if someone invites you should count himself lucky if the lady requires safe sex or what ever he should respect her wishes

"Safe sex must be imperative until you get to know and trust someone for everyone’s health well we won't be getting to know him if that's his attitude it's not like there's not many men on here "

True plenty to choose from ,im sure you will find someone compatible

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

"Hi folks,we have been setting up a meet for when this latest lockdown finishes,when asked if he practiced safe sex,he complained ,do I have to ffs wear a condom,

When I reminded him that safe sex was on his profile,he answered back I'll decide if I wear one !!!!!,to which I told him it's not how it works ,and blocked him,what is it about men wanting to ride someone's wife bare back?? Does no one think about their health on here????"

There's a few selfish idiots like that around here but it is a minority. We find insisting on a social only first meeting puts off a lot of those who're clearly just interested in getting their end away. Good for you for sticking to your guns. It's safe sex only for us too - no bareback ever! That's reserved for us and nobody else.

dromore

When I reminded him that safe sex was on his profile,he answered back I'll decide if I wear one !!!!!,to which I told him it's not how it works ,and blocked him,what is it about men wanting to ride someone's wife bare back?? Does no one think about their health on here????

There's a few selfish idiots like that around here but it is a minority. We find insisting on a social only first meeting puts off a lot of those who're clearly just interested in getting their end away. Good for you for sticking to your guns. It's safe sex only for us too - no bareback ever! That's reserved for us and nobody else."

we've met him before lockdown for us it was boxing day it started ,he was ok no problems,then this morning chatting away,I mentioned safe sex and he went off on one,I'm sure you've heard the same old excuses ,you won't catch anything from me, if I had a quid for everytime I heard that I'd be a rich man

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

He will decide if he will wear one or not??

Tell him to get fucked, the cheek of him!

Sassy

By *ez1987Man  over a year ago

Great Harwood, Blackburn

I like to follow the mantra of "no glove no love"

And if and when I can arrange to meet again and the other party requests safe sex only then it's that or nothing.

dromore

"I like to follow the mantra of "no glove no love"

And if and when I can arrange to meet again and the other party requests safe sex only then it's that or nothing.

"

dromore

"He will decide if he will wear one or not??

Tell him to get fucked, the cheek of him!

Sassy"

that's what I told him,

dromore

"Can I borrow your crystal ball?"
lol,you bloody need one on here lol

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"we've met him before lockdown for us it was boxing day "

Why didn't you mention safe sex when you met him ?

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

You did the right thing and blocked him

There are some weirdo crazy people on here so always got to be careful and protect yourself at all times

What surprises me are the ladies insisting on bareback and and of child bearing age! I ask if they are taking contraceptives and they say no, then often say “I’m allergic to the condom” or “I love the feeling of cum in me”. It’s at that point I pull out of the conversation - pun intended!

"What surprises me are the ladies insisting on bareback and and of child bearing age! I ask if they are taking contraceptives and they say no, then often say “I’m allergic to the condom” or “I love the feeling of cum in me”. It’s at that point I pull out of the conversation - pun intended!"

Really, you've had girls ask you for totally unprotected?

I'm a woman of child baring age that's prefers to play bare, but I'm always on the pill when meeting! I have relied on just pull out, but only with my husband! Xx

By *uphoria1968Couple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

You certainly did the right thing confirming up front.

And setting the boundaries.

That way it's easier to remove them if they're not playing by the rules

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

"Can I borrow your crystal ball?"

Comes as a pair x

By *atMe0007Woman  over a year ago

Ormskirk

[Removed by poster at 17/08/21 06:40:56]

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Safe sex is a preference some people it is an essential part of the scene some don’t care

For me I always have condoms at the ready and have no issue with wearing them and wear them as I want to protect myself as well

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I always wonder what goes through a person's mind at the point of being infected with an uncontrollable disease which is life changing is it at that point you regret the actions taken or think we'll I knew it would happen but it took it's time and was still able to enjoy the experience.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I always wonder what goes through a person's mind at the point of being infected with an uncontrollable disease which is life changing is it at that point you regret the actions taken or think we'll I knew it would happen but it took it's time and was still able to enjoy the experience."

The worrying thing about your post is you seem to think a condom will save you from what you wrote. Condoms only allow safer sex , there is no such thing as safe sex.

Both parties have to agree if it's going to be bareback. If not then condoms is a must. I hate them but will always wear one if needed. It's all about respect.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Some arrogant selfish twats obviously

By *atMe0007Woman  over a year ago

Ormskirk

"I always wonder what goes through a person's mind at the point of being infected with an uncontrollable disease which is life changing is it at that point you regret the actions taken or think we'll I knew it would happen but it took it's time and was still able to enjoy the experience."

Precisely

I wonder why some women would ask for unprotected sex with someone they (probably) barely know

This shouldn't even be a discussion point - safe sex is a must unless it's your partner.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Safe sex is a must even with a fwb

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Op would you go out in the rain with out your wellies?

and all couple and women who ask for safe play safe too do they ??

By *intage PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Herts

"Op would you go out in the rain with out your wellies?"

I love this expression so much x

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

We would never play bareback or even meet people who do. It is not the case of just playing bareback on this occasion but more the cavalier attitude to sexual health it implies.

It starts to beg questions about what else they get up to and how much care they take. If they are irresponsible with their own health then why should we trust them with ours?

The simple fact that we are swingers and therefore not monogamous means our risk profile is already higher. Why add to that?

I am curious about those who insist on playing bareback regarding what other steps they take? Do they have STI tests regularly (full spectrum)? Do they insist their bareback play partners do also? Do they just not care (or get a thrill) about the risks?

Well as he’ll only be getting to fuck his own hand guess he won’t have to worry about it

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Well as he’ll only be getting to fuck his own hand guess he won’t have to worry about it "

Wonder if his hand will insist on a glove

"We would never play bareback or even meet people who do. It is not the case of just playing bareback on this occasion but more the cavalier attitude to sexual health it implies.

It starts to beg questions about what else they get up to and how much care they take. If they are irresponsible with their own health then why should we trust them with ours?

The simple fact that we are swingers and therefore not monogamous means our risk profile is already higher. Why add to that?

I am curious about those who insist on playing bareback regarding what other steps they take? Do they have STI tests regularly (full spectrum)? Do they insist their bareback play partners do also? Do they just not care (or get a thrill) about the risks?"

Completely agree. We only have bareback with each other as that is our preferred option.

Have played with a guy who initially didn’t want to wear anything but it was a case of if no protection, no fun.

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"We would never play bareback or even meet people who do. It is not the case of just playing bareback on this occasion but more the cavalier attitude to sexual health it implies.

I am curious about those who insist on playing bareback regarding what other steps they take? Do they have STI tests regularly (full spectrum)? Do they insist their bareback play partners do also? Do they just not care (or get a thrill) about the risks?"

This is how I feel about it, too.

I was a little shocked to see it defended very strongly as a preference here on the forums before.

I think it is irresponsible and has the potential to spread infection to more sexual partners than just those who have agreed to go unprotected, as condoms can only minimise the risk and not fully protect.

By *inkycouplex1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Op would you go out in the rain with out your wellies?"

Well yes actually. I've gone out in the rain without wellies many times and have lived to tell the tale

Bexley

Safe(r) sex is really important to us. There are guys out there who'll shag anything with a pulse and couldn't care less about sti's or anything else. You did the right thing and exactly what we'd have done.

Bexley

[Removed by poster at 26/08/21 13:37:56]

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

I think a lot of guys here don't quite understand what is actually going on when a loving couple invite you into their sexual and even social relationship. It is a huge thing for most couples when they decide to invite you into the most intimate part of their lives. For a guy to get all uppity when things are not to his liking is not good .... Things have to be right for everyone involved not just him and particularly the couple in the situation.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

His responses sound so poor I would of assumed he was having a joke (as that sort of humour doesn't come across well in text). But I guess he wasn't joking and it beggars belief so people are like this.

His reply is a massive cunt move and I’m sure you have dodged a bad meet there.

However someone’s sexual health is different for everyone. If you only want safe sex then there’s fuck all wrong with that, but again if you only want bare sex then again, it’s up to the person.

You are responsible for your own sexual health and risk taking, well done for sticking to your guns in making sure you had safe sex, but that’s all that matters really, who cares if someone else doesn’t, long as you are straight with everyone then it doesn’t matter.

I prefer bare, but also play safe if requested or in a GB as that’s what’s expected.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I was going to have safe sex but couldn't remember the combination.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We have not gone bare with anyone yet, but are open to it if we trust the other people enough and they can prove they are clean with recent test results.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Would like to point out that if a guy decides to slip the condom off on the sly, this is now legally classified as r@pe. So those guys out there that think it's cool, enjoy being the register for the rest of your life

» Add a new message to this topic