FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The neighbour

The neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys just after some advice.

Im married but me Nd the wifes sex life is non existent.

I had a few bi experiences during my 20s so i downloaded grindr one night to find out a guy 5 doors up for me on there suggesting i come down and let him show me what a real bj is like lol

My nerves got the better of me and i didnt but he did say if i ever pluck up the courage to give him a knock.

What shall i do?

Iv thought about it everyday for the past few months lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I'm just gonna presume your wife doesn't know your on here and you have never gone behind her back before. In that case think long about what you gain to loose if she found out. Would you be able to carry on as normal, look her in the eye without feeling any kind of guilt?

Have you attempted to fix whats missing? Actually communicating rather then co existing? Personally iv found women don't go off sex but daily life,kids,work whatever end up sucking the life away.

You never know, it might be something that gets her attention m, hubby sucking off a guy!

Like i said I don't know anything about you, I'm just presuming

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP is this a relatively recent thing?

Talk to your wife and find out what the problem is. Can you help take some pressure off? Is work stressful? Does she feel neglected?

The current situation is impacting on everyone and in many cases women are taking on the brunt of it. The expectation to work, be teacher and look after the house has increased.

If you cheat, there's a good chance she will find out and few marriages recover from that betrayal of trust.

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

Don't get involved. It's too close to home.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

He might not be as good at you at keeping your secret. Are you willing to risk your marriage and devastate your wife? These things don’t stay private forever. You’ll be the talk of The Pentagon before you know it!

Lou x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally, if you are going to play away, I would not recommend doing it so close to home.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

You here asking approval for cheating? You won't get it from us. If you can't be honest and open with someone you swore to love eternally you should just do the right thing and leave.

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Old saying Don’t s**t on your own doorstep

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The Neighbour? I thought this was a Covid era Australian soap with limited interaction.

It was done to be by my second husband. He left the day i found out.divorced now.

"Personally, if you are going to play away, I would not recommend doing it so close to home.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth."

cheating is never the answer

"Old saying Don’t s**t on your own doorstep "

Is there a saying that you should shit on other people's doorsteps?

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Don't do it. You'll be dishonoring yourself and her. You need to talk to each other first to see if you can straighten things out.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

You need to find out why your wife is not interested in sex, my hubby has had a few conversation with men who moan they are not getting any...his response is...aye and I bet you your getting home from work, having dinner that she cooked..going for a shower and then falling asleep in front of the telly while she is still buzzing about the house...then you wake up all horny and expect sex...alot of them answerd well yeah thats kinda how it goes...he then says..and you wonder why your not getting any

OP I'm not for a second saying you are like this but the point is make her feel special, woo her..ask how she is, or what her day has been like..run her a bath. Its little things like this that makes all the difference.

But as said before we don't know you or your circumstances so we can just presume.

Don't do it, it will only end up in tears..and all because you were just a bit horny.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Fantasy section is further down..

Love may be blind but your neighbours aren't, someone will notice then you will be in deep doo doo

» Add a new message to this topic