FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anyone fancy rating my profile

Anyone fancy rating my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not having much joy on this site any tips for actually getting decent conversations with people on here what topics of conversation are people wanting to talk about .because my opening lines don’t ever get a response just wondering what I’m doing wrong and what can I do it they won’t respond .I can’t keep messaging them over and over again .it’s never ending why is a reply so difficult to get back not a bad guy don’t get it I’m only talking I haven’t even decided I wanna know you until I’ve atleast had a conversation with you so why dismiss me before even getting that far doesn’t make any sense to me . I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy just need a lady friend to have a chat atleast that can’t be that difficult can it I can talk to anyone so don’t understand how it should be different for the opposite sex it’s a decent thing to do even if I don’t like someone I’d never ignore them I’d communicate it instead because you never know who. that person could be the one and you just ignored the message for no reason at all lol anyway any advice or just a rating would be good probably wont like it but hey I gotta know what’s wrong here cheers peeps

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Not having much joy on this site any tips for actually getting decent conversations with people on here what topics of conversation are people wanting to talk about .because my opening lines don’t ever get a response just wondering what I’m doing wrong and what can I do it they won’t respond .I can’t keep messaging them over and over again .it’s never ending why is a reply so difficult to get back not a bad guy don’t get it I’m only talking I haven’t even decided I wanna know you until I’ve atleast had a conversation with you so why dismiss me before even getting that far doesn’t make any sense to me . I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy just need a lady friend to have a chat atleast that can’t be that difficult can it I can talk to anyone so don’t understand how it should be different for the opposite sex it’s a decent thing to do even if I don’t like someone I’d never ignore them I’d communicate it instead because you never know who. that person could be the one and you just ignored the message for no reason at all lol anyway any advice or just a rating would be good probably wont like it but hey I gotta know what’s wrong here cheers peeps "

You've joined in the middle of a global pandemic, many people aren't looking to expand their contacts, let alone meet.

Patience and for God's sake punctuation and paragraphs.

Search the forums for profile advice, there are literally hundreds of threads to choose from and they all say pretty much the same thing.

Good luck.

E

By *S2LOOKCouple  over a year ago

Near Cardiff

I'd say for a start you status "Anyone fancy a chat with me drop me a message can’t be arsed with this endless messaging bollox if u wanna know me hit me up peace"

Doesn't really match your profile text

"I’m into you I need to get to know someone before I can ever judge that I’m into a person there has to be a mutual connection and a flowing chat is part of how I feel I’m making a connection with a person if Ure generally not a chatty person we probably will not get on"

It's also one big block of writing that does not read very well. I would also try to avoid things like Ure instead of you're or you are.

The South

"I'd say for a start you status "Anyone fancy a chat with me drop me a message can’t be arsed with this endless messaging bollox if u wanna know me hit me up peace"

"I’m into you I need to get to know someone before I can ever judge that I’m into a person there has to be a mutual connection and a flowing chat is part of how I feel I’m making a connection with a person if Ure generally not a chatty person we probably will not get on"

It's also one big block of writing that does not read very well. I would also try to avoid things like Ure instead of you're or you are. "

Hit me up sets my teeth on edge.

What does it really mean? It's just a collection of words that make no sense when put together.

Why don't people say "message me?"

E

"Not having much joy on this site any tips for actually getting decent conversations with people on here what topics of conversation are people wanting to talk about .because my opening lines don’t ever get a response just wondering what I’m doing wrong and what can I do it they won’t respond .I can’t keep messaging them over and over again .it’s never ending why is a reply so difficult to get back not a bad guy don’t get it I’m only talking I haven’t even decided I wanna know you until I’ve atleast had a conversation with you so why dismiss me before even getting that far doesn’t make any sense to me . I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy just need a lady friend to have a chat atleast that can’t be that difficult can it I can talk to anyone so don’t understand how it should be different for the opposite sex it’s a decent thing to do even if I don’t like someone I’d never ignore them I’d communicate it instead because you never know who. that person could be the one and you just ignored the message for no reason at all lol anyway any advice or just a rating would be good probably wont like it but hey I gotta know what’s wrong here cheers peeps

You've joined in the middle of a global pandemic, many people aren't looking to expand their contacts, let alone meet.

Search the forums for profile advice, there are literally hundreds of threads to choose from and they all say pretty much the same thing.

Good luck.

E"

sorry that’s lack of going to English classes at school not all of us spell like champions but yea not looking to meet just converse for time being until meeting is a possibility thanks for the advice anyway take care.

"I'd say for a start you status "Anyone fancy a chat with me drop me a message can’t be arsed with this endless messaging bollox if u wanna know me hit me up peace"

It's also one big block of writing that does not read very well. I would also try to avoid things like Ure instead of you're or you are.

What does it really mean? It's just a collection of words that make no sense when put together.

E"

hit me up means hit those buttons and send me a message I’m done messaging people if people want to talk to me I’m sure they rather send me one than me pestering them for attention all day long

It's also one big block of writing that does not read very well. I would also try to avoid things like Ure instead of you're or you are. "

yea some of us just don’t spell well enough to notice that dyslexia aswell so never really been one for punctuation but yea I’ll try somehow spacing it out abit

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

Your profile says:

- "like a chat before I organise to meet people"

- "don’t assume I’m into you I need to get to know someone before I can ever judge that"

- "a flowing chat is part of how I feel I’m making a connection with a person"

- "if Ure generally not a chatty person we probably will not get on"

Basically your whole profile text is about chatting and getting to know the person.

But.

Your current status says: "can’t be arsed with this endless messaging bollox"

So which is it?

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

Ehit me up means hit those buttons and send me a message I’m done messaging people if people want to talk to me I’m sure they rather send me one than me pestering them for attention all day long "

op the chances of a woman sending you a message first is very unlikely,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not having much joy on this site any tips for actually getting decent conversations with people on here what topics of conversation are people wanting to talk about .because my opening lines don’t ever get a response just wondering what I’m doing wrong and what can I do it they won’t respond .I can’t keep messaging them over and over again .it’s never ending why is a reply so difficult to get back not a bad guy don’t get it I’m only talking I haven’t even decided I wanna know you until I’ve atleast had a conversation with you so why dismiss me before even getting that far doesn’t make any sense to me . I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy just need a lady friend to have a chat atleast that can’t be that difficult can it I can talk to anyone so don’t understand how it should be different for the opposite sex it’s a decent thing to do even if I don’t like someone I’d never ignore them I’d communicate it instead because you never know who. that person could be the one and you just ignored the message for no reason at all lol anyway any advice or just a rating would be good probably wont like it but hey I gotta know what’s wrong here cheers peeps "

Your status. A complete turn off. Seems like you dnt care who the woman is as long as she can fuck. No messages . No communication. No chemistry. Sorry block list for me if I was interested

Putting your status and profile together there appears a sense of arrogance in our opinion .

We may of course be wrong, but first impressions are everything.

Ehit me up means hit those buttons and send me a message I’m done messaging people if people want to talk to me I’m sure they rather send me one than me pestering them for attention all day long op the chances of a woman sending you a message first is very unlikely, "

We agree totally.

"Not having much joy on this site any tips for actually getting decent conversations with people on here what topics of conversation are people wanting to talk about .because my opening lines don’t ever get a response just wondering what I’m doing wrong and what can I do it they won’t respond .I can’t keep messaging them over and over again .it’s never ending why is a reply so difficult to get back not a bad guy don’t get it I’m only talking I haven’t even decided I wanna know you until I’ve atleast had a conversation with you so why dismiss me before even getting that far doesn’t make any sense to me . I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy just need a lady friend to have a chat atleast that can’t be that difficult. but hey I gotta know what’s wrong here cheers peeps "

You seem like a chatty guy and your pics are friendly looking. but girls rarely need to message first as we are constantly getting messages, and its hard to reply to them all so yours really need to stand out to be honest.

some guys attach a nice face pic if you are comfortable sharing that with a stranger it might be worth a shot.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Your profile says:

- "don’t assume I’m into you I need to get to know someone before I can ever judge that"

Basically your whole profile text is about chatting and getting to know the person.

But.

So which is it?"

This make up your mind op

"Your profile says:

But.

So which is it?"

well I’d like a chat but I just can’t be arsed writing the imaginative stuff for it to just get read and not replied to so I’m not going to message anyone anymore if people wanna chat they can come chat to me is basically what I mean I’m not shutting people out completely if that makes any sense

"Not having much joy on this site any tips for actually getting decent conversations with people on here what topics of conversation are people wanting to talk about .because my opening lines don’t ever get a response just wondering what I’m doing wrong and what can I do it they won’t respond .I can’t keep messaging them over and over again .it’s never ending why is a reply so difficult to get back not a bad guy don’t get it I’m only talking I haven’t even decided I wanna know you until I’ve atleast had a conversation with you so why dismiss me before even getting that far doesn’t make any sense to me . I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy just need a lady friend to have a chat atleast that can’t be that difficult. but hey I gotta know what’s wrong here cheers peeps

You seem like a chatty guy and your pics are friendly looking. but girls rarely need to message first as we are constantly getting messages, and its hard to reply to them all so yours really need to stand out to be honest.

some guys attach a nice face pic if you are comfortable sharing that with a stranger it might be worth a shot. "

trust me I’ve tried it all it’s so difficult to think of something people want to read every message u send it’s like it’s gotta be perfect every time and if it’s wrong once that’s it you’re out lol

"Not having much joy on this site any tips for actually getting decent conversations with people on here what topics of conversation are people wanting to talk about .because my opening lines don’t ever get a response just wondering what I’m doing wrong and what can I do it they won’t respond .I can’t keep messaging them over and over again .it’s never ending why is a reply so difficult to get back not a bad guy don’t get it I’m only talking I haven’t even decided I wanna know you until I’ve atleast had a conversation with you so why dismiss me before even getting that far doesn’t make any sense to me . I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy just need a lady friend to have a chat atleast that can’t be that difficult. but hey I gotta know what’s wrong here cheers peeps

some guys attach a nice face pic if you are comfortable sharing that with a stranger it might be worth a shot. trust me I’ve tried it all it’s so difficult to think of something people want to read every message u send it’s like it’s gotta be perfect every time and if it’s wrong once that’s it you’re out lol "

Fab is tough, Online dating is tough. Rejection hurts. Maybe take a break for a while, focus on yourself and do what you enjoy! It sounds like you arent getting much enjoyment here right now and its bringing you down. Good luck anyway, its all surface here no reflection on you as a person

some guys attach a nice face pic if you are comfortable sharing that with a stranger it might be worth a shot. trust me I’ve tried it all it’s so difficult to think of something people want to read every message u send it’s like it’s gotta be perfect every time and if it’s wrong once that’s it you’re out lol

Fab is tough, Online dating is tough. Rejection hurts. Maybe take a break for a while, focus on yourself and do what you enjoy! It sounds like you arent getting much enjoyment here right now and its bringing you down. Good luck anyway, its all surface here no reflection on you as a person

"

ive had my break up and yea I feel like I need to move on I am focused on other things fab isn’t my only life I do have other interests it’s just I’d like some interest of some woman to just like any man would enjoy a woman’s company and companionship but yea I hope im not looking desperate I hope that’s deffo not how I want to come across to anyone as I’m far from desperate I’m very selective who I meet hence why I like to chat first to see what they are like as people to chat to because I’ve had some great chats then met these people and they were polar opposites face to face or even just not the face in the pictures so yea I agree it is very hard finding the right people but I can’t give up that’s not in my nature

some guys attach a nice face pic if you are comfortable sharing that with a stranger it might be worth a shot. trust me I’ve tried it all it’s so difficult to think of something people want to read every message u send it’s like it’s gotta be perfect every time and if it’s wrong once that’s it you’re out lol

ive had my break up and yea I feel like I need to move on I am focused on other things fab isn’t my only life I do have other interests it’s just I’d like some interest of some woman to just like any man would enjoy a woman’s company and companionship but yea I hope im not looking desperate I hope that’s deffo not how I want to come across to anyone as I’m far from desperate I’m very selective who I meet hence why I like to chat first to see what they are like as people to chat to because I’ve had some great chats then met these people and they were polar opposites face to face or even just not the face in the pictures so yea I agree it is very hard finding the right people but I can’t give up that’s not in my nature "

good on you. you'll find a way!

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hi OP,

Having seen many recent posts from you it comes across that you are not in a good place at the moment. Your posts over the past three weeks regarding your break up demonstrate to me that perhaps Fab is not right for you at this time.

You are hurting, and it shows in your angry status and forum posts. Rejection is common place on sites like this and if you are not in a position to handle that rejection then you are setting yourself up to fail from the outset. Your status today alone has probably resulted in a few blocks as no one wants to see negativity.

Take a break. If you come back, then keep your pics as they are (pretty good tbh), rethink your blurb so it says exactly what you have to offer as succinctly as possible, improve on the spelling etc and try to enjoy the social aspect a little more. Use the chatrooms and forums to show yourself in a positive and fun way and maybe even make the connection to meet with someone in the future when it is safe to do so.

Good luck

"Hi OP,

Having seen many recent posts from you it comes across that you are not in a good place at the moment. Your posts over the past three weeks regarding your break up demonstrate to me that perhaps Fab is not right for you at this time.

You are hurting, and it shows in your angry status and forum posts. Rejection is common place on sites like this and if you are not in a position to handle that rejection then you are setting yourself up to fail from the outset. Your status today alone has probably resulted in a few blocks as no one wants to see negativity.

Take a break. If you come back, then keep your pics as they are (pretty good tbh), rethink your blurb so it says exactly what you have to offer as succinctly as possible, improve on the spelling etc and try to enjoy the social aspect a little more. Use the chatrooms and forums to show yourself in a positive and fun way and maybe even make the connection to meet with someone in the future when it is safe to do so.

Good luck "

yea I was angry when I first came to fabs forums as I was still trying to get over my breakup but times gone on long enough now I can’t keep waiting and hoping someone’s gunna come along I gotta go out and find it no ones gunna come to me . Thanks for the positive feedback on my pictures not quite sure what people wanna know on the bio part really as whatever I say always sounds like I’m angry with the world and I’m totally not that lol

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Read your profile out loud. Take a deep breath before you start

"Read your profile out loud. Take a deep breath before you start"
why is everyone on here a fully qualified English teacher yes I know my punctuation is terrible sorry we all didn’t go to school day in day out but don’t think it’s that bad for a bio is it ?lol

Near Cardiff

"Read your profile out loud. Take a deep breath before you startwhy is everyone on here a fully qualified English teacher yes I know my punctuation is terrible sorry we all didn’t go to school day in day out but don’t think it’s that bad for a bio is it ?lol "

Honestly OP you asked for feedback and seem to be ignoring it. You replaced your status with

"Anyone fancy a chat with me drop me a message can’t be arsed with this endless messaging bollox if u wanna know me send me a message In future thanks"

Does that sound positive to you? Do you think someone will read that and think there's someone I want to get to know? You've had some good feedback here. I would take a day and maybe relook at it all with an open mind and go from there.

The South

"Read your profile out loud. Take a deep breath before you startwhy is everyone on here a fully qualified English teacher yes I know my punctuation is terrible sorry we all didn’t go to school day in day out but don’t think it’s that bad for a bio is it ?lol "

Interesting......

You're asking for advice, you're asking what works, what doesn't and how you can improve it.

The folks you're asking are telling you.

You don't think it's that bad, fine, it's your profile.

You are however getting exactly the advice about how it can be improved that you asked for.

My advice from this point would be keep doing what you're doing and keep getting the same outcomes.

You're responses are fairly typical. It's not your fault it's everyone else.

If your profile genuinly reflects you, don't change a thing. But don't come back asking for more advice.

I'm out.

E

By *amillMan  over a year ago

Warrington

I don’t think you’re listening to what people are saying to you, I think people can appreciate that some people may make mistakes with spelling, punctuation etc. Although, there are some very basic things you have missed, e.g. paragraphs, capital letters at the start of sentences, correct spellings. Is it that hard to put you’re instead of writing ‘ure’.

I know it doesn’t sound like much but little things like this can really irritate people and make it difficult to read and understand what your profile is trying to say.

Some of your responses seem to be challenging people on the advice they’ve given to you, when you were the one who asked for it. Especially when you consider most of the advice is along the same sort of topics.

I wish you good luck on here and hope you find what you’re looking for, but if you’re not willing to take onboard feedback no one in the forums can help you out !

"Your profile says:

But.

So which is it?well I’d like a chat but I just can’t be arsed writing the imaginative stuff for it to just get read and not replied to so I’m not going to message anyone anymore if people wanna chat they can come chat to me is basically what I mean I’m not shutting people out completely if that makes any sense "

Start with a simple hello and a constructive polite message and let it flow . But saying what you have is an instant turn off

some guys attach a nice face pic if you are comfortable sharing that with a stranger it might be worth a shot. trust me I’ve tried it all it’s so difficult to think of something people want to read every message u send it’s like it’s gotta be perfect every time and if it’s wrong once that’s it you’re out lol "

This is what it's like for everyone on here! Granted it's harder for single guys, just because of numbers, but everyone has to make an effort to have meaningful contact with people.

I've seen a few of your posts OP, and there's a hint of self pity and negativity about all of them. That's genuinely not a dig, we've all had a rubbish year, but it won't help you to get chatting to people.

You'll get plenty of replies that say something similar:

stay positive

Don't moan in messages, posts or statuses

If you message, make an effort, read their profile and send a nice face pic.

Apart from that, all you can do is be patient!

Good luck OP.

Just take your time with writing...read it back and change it if it needs it before posting

By * and debbsCouple  over a year ago

Winchester

Chill out abit less agresive

"Just take your time with writing...read it back and change it if it needs it before posting "
cheers buddy yea I will try in future

"Chill out abit less agresive "
nothing but love no aggression well not that I can see any

This is what it's like for everyone on here! Granted it's harder for single guys, just because of numbers, but everyone has to make an effort to have meaningful contact with people.

I've seen a few of your posts OP, and there's a hint of self pity and negativity about all of them. That's genuinely not a dig, we've all had a rubbish year, but it won't help you to get chatting to people.

You'll get plenty of replies that say something similar:

stay positive

Don't moan in messages, posts or statuses

If you message, make an effort, read their profile and send a nice face pic.

Apart from that, all you can do is be patient!

Good luck OP."

yea cheers thank you appreciate the advice don’t think I’ve every moaned about getting a message its more the none reciprocation of messages that im struggling to understand as its doesn’t happen to me normally so it’s very confusing to know what people actually want to see and what they don’t

Best of luck op as I’m afraid that’s all I’ve got!!!!!

T

"Read your profile out loud. Take a deep breath before you startwhy is everyone on here a fully qualified English teacher yes I know my punctuation is terrible sorry we all didn’t go to school day in day out but don’t think it’s that bad for a bio is it ?lol

Honestly OP you asked for feedback and seem to be ignoring it. You replaced your status with

"Anyone fancy a chat with me drop me a message can’t be arsed with this endless messaging bollox if u wanna know me send me a message In future thanks"

Does that sound positive to you? Do you think someone will read that and think there's someone I want to get to know? You've had some good feedback here. I would take a day and maybe relook at it all with an open mind and go from there. "

i just feel it’s time the lady took the lead now as I’m exhausted trying to think of imaginative things to chat about were in an epidemic hardly much to add to conversation when there is literally nothing to do but chat on these platforms

"Best of luck op as I’m afraid that’s all I’ve got!!!!!

T"

well it’s better than a negative I’m all for positivity

"Your profile says:

But.

So which is it?well I’d like a chat but I just can’t be arsed writing the imaginative stuff for it to just get read and not replied to so I’m not going to message anyone anymore if people wanna chat they can come chat to me is basically what I mean I’m not shutting people out completely if that makes any sense

Start with a simple hello and a constructive polite message and let it flow . But saying what you have is an instant turn off"

yea well I’m not trying to fuck everyone or please peoples egos I’m here to chat if people don’t like it don’t talk to me but give me the chance to talk to u is my mission lol

Ehit me up means hit those buttons and send me a message I’m done messaging people if people want to talk to me I’m sure they rather send me one than me pestering them for attention all day long op the chances of a woman sending you a message first is very unlikely, "

well that’s her loss I’m not loosing sleep over it but Ure missing out on knowing someone really great thats all I’m saying

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

All I can say is remove you status update , And rewrite your profile as no one will come running, Good luck OP

"All I can say is remove you status update , And rewrite your profile as no one will come running, Good luck OP"
good luck foxy lady all the best

Im afraid its very rare for a single woman to message you first....

"Im afraid its very rare for a single woman to message you first...."
well I’ll be the first then I’d rather keep my manhood than loose it to chasing people that don’t really like me if someone wants to know u they will make every effort to get to know u no matter what the circumstances in my opinion

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Is your mission that sounds quite ominous, as it has been said on here and some other threads you have been given advice but seem to ignore it so I’m not going to try. I’m just going to say good luck op with your endeavours also it’s a pandemic not an epidemic

Exeter

Don't take things personally. People are trying to help you make a better impression on others.

I believe what MrsSlowCum is trying to say is to read your profile out loud so you will be able to punctuate it better. If you run out of breathe then you should put a full stop in at that point. If that point is halfway through a sentence then you should insert a comma.

It's basic advice. People will not sit and wade through a 200 word long sentence, and try to work out what your meaning is. They will simply look elsewhere.

Near Cardiff

" i just feel it’s time the lady took the lead now as I’m exhausted trying to think of imaginative things to chat about were in an epidemic hardly much to add to conversation when there is literally nothing to do but chat on these platforms "

Women have hundreds of messages a day here. They don't tend to want or need to do the looking. Im afraid if you're looking for people to message you, it may be very few and far between. However, I wish you the best of luck OP.

" i just feel it’s time the lady took the lead now as I’m exhausted trying to think of imaginative things to chat about were in an epidemic hardly much to add to conversation when there is literally nothing to do but chat on these platforms

Women have hundreds of messages a day here. They don't tend to want or need to do the looking. Im afraid if you're looking for people to message you, it may be very few and far between. However, I wish you the best of luck OP. "

im sure it will but I’m a Trend setter not a follower I’m not like everyone else

The green arrow makes for great reading sometimes and this is one of those times!!!!

T

vanaheim

"The green arrow makes for great reading sometimes and this is one of those times!!!!

T"

Definitely

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Confrontational profile.

Off putting status.

Terrible username.

Can’t use a full stop.

Take a look at other single chaps who use the forums, look at how they lay out their profile.

"Confrontational profile.

Off putting status.

Terrible username.

Can’t use a full stop.

Take a look at other single chaps who use the forums, look at how they lay out their profile.

"

dunno who’s more confrontational you or me on that one

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Soooo are you looking to chat, as that would be chatty people that your not looking for....

"Soooo are you looking to chat, as that would be chatty people that your not looking for...."
sent ya a pm

"Soooo are you looking to chat, as that would be chatty people that your not looking for....sent ya a pm "

Why? I gave you the curtesy of reading your profile before chipping in, could of at least done the same if your gonna message

"Soooo are you looking to chat, as that would be chatty people that your not looking for....sent ya a pm

Why? I gave you the curtesy of reading your profile before chipping in, could of at least done the same if your gonna message "

pardon me ?

Warrington

"Soooo are you looking to chat, as that would be chatty people that your not looking for....sent ya a pm

Why? I gave you the curtesy of reading your profile before chipping in, could of at least done the same if your gonna message pardon me ?"

I think if you read the first couple of lines in her profile you’d of understood why you wouldn’t get a reply. I think the location would of gave it away that you’re not whats she’s after..

"Read your profile out loud. Take a deep breath before you startwhy is everyone on here a fully qualified English teacher yes I know my punctuation is terrible sorry we all didn’t go to school day in day out but don’t think it’s that bad for a bio is it ?lol

Does that sound positive to you? Do you think someone will read that and think there's someone I want to get to know? You've had some good feedback here. I would take a day and maybe relook at it all with an open mind and go from there. i just feel it’s time the lady took the lead now as I’m exhausted trying to think of imaginative things to chat about were in an epidemic hardly much to add to conversation when there is literally nothing to do but chat on these platforms "

If you are waiting for the ladies to take the lead well, you will be waiting forever.

Ask yourself this; what is it in you profile that will attract a lady to you, over all the tens of thousands of other guys on here looking for the same as you, but have put a LOT more effort in. Being brutally honest, we don't see anything.

You have been given some great advice on how to improve things, but it seems that you cannot be bothered to put any effort in.

What are you actually expecting? People to contact you offering sex??

Believe us, couples and women don't need to do that, but if they do they have plenty to choose from.

Profile and presentation is everything.

Would you buy a takeaway from a dirty shop? We wouldn't.

The South

Why? I gave you the curtesy of reading your profile before chipping in, could of at least done the same if your gonna message "

Shots fired.....

E

Why? I gave you the curtesy of reading your profile before chipping in, could of at least done the same if your gonna message pardon me ?"

She doesn't like messages if you read her profile.

So why PM her??

vanaheim

Possibly read the profile bio before messaging would help possibly. It says in the opening lines of her profile.

The South

"Soooo are you looking to chat, as that would be chatty people that your not looking for....

sent ya a pm "

Didn't you say in an earlier response you weren't going to message people any more?

E

"Soooo are you looking to chat, as that would be chatty people that your not looking for....

sent ya a pm

Didn't you say in an earlier response you weren't going to message people any more?

E"

Well spotted

The South

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted"

E

vanaheim

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E"

Ah very well spotted I forgot about that

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Honestly ? It’s not good at all

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Ah very well spotted I forgot about that"

u can’t trick someone Into sending you one then claim the high ground either

"Honestly ? It’s not good at all "
what isn’t good ?

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Ah very well spotted I forgot about thatu can’t trick someone Into sending you one then claim the high ground either "

and the message I sent was only a hey I’d love a chat FYI and it got ignored what u know lol

Why? I gave you the curtesy of reading your profile before chipping in, could of at least done the same if your gonna message pardon me ?

I think if you read the first couple of lines in her profile you’d of understood why you wouldn’t get a reply. I think the location would of gave it away that you’re not whats she’s after.."

OMG a man that got it, you sir are rare as they get!

Why? I gave you the curtesy of reading your profile before chipping in, could of at least done the same if your gonna message pardon me ?

Possibly read the profile bio before messaging would help possibly. It says in the opening lines of her profile. "

Make that 2 hahahahaha

Exeter

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Ah very well spotted I forgot about thatu can’t trick someone Into sending you one then claim the high ground either and the message I sent was only a hey I’d love a chat FYI and it got ignored what u know lol "

OP,

I believe you may have 'tricked' yourself as I see no enticement from Wankie303 to send her a message.

Perhaps you misunderstood her question: "Soooo are you looking to chat, as that would be chatty people that your not looking for"

I read that sentence as she would like some clarification on your previous statements. You have said many times that you want to chat with people, but you also stand behind "can’t be arsed with this endless messaging bollox" and have said that you won't message people, even though it is highly unlikely that someone will message you for all the aforementioned reasons in this thread.

It comes across to me that Wankie303 is asking if you are looking to chat with people in general, because those people that can't meet you are likey to chat through messages to pass the time until meets can happen again, but you have stated you don't have the time to chat through messages. I do not read her question as an invitation to chat with her in particular.

Is it possible you simply misunderstood?

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Ah very well spotted I forgot about thatu can’t trick someone Into sending you one then claim the high ground either and the message I sent was only a hey I’d love a chat FYI and it got ignored what u know lol "

Surely you expected your message to be ignored, after all it clearly says so in her profile. If you bothered reading it of course. ....

vanaheim

Possibly read the profile bio before messaging would help possibly. It says in the opening lines of her profile.

Make that 2 hahahahaha"

Haha a few of us do read profiles haha

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Ah very well spotted I forgot about thatu can’t trick someone Into sending you one then claim the high ground either and the message I sent was only a hey I’d love a chat FYI and it got ignored what u know lol

Surely you expected your message to be ignored, after all it clearly says so in her profile. If you bothered reading it of course. ...."

hey I don’t read until I know them why am I gunna go read a profile for 2 hours if the person has no intention of replying they should put it in bold at top of the profile or even the username saves me the confusion I just sent a quick pm and u make out like the whole worlds ended because I went back on my word I’m a free person I can message who I feel deserves a message and who doesn’t it’s my choice just like it’s yours to sit hear having a go at me instead of just talking and getting to know someone u jump to find fault I don’t look for fault in people I look for the good in them

Warrington

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Ah very well spotted I forgot about thatu can’t trick someone Into sending you one then claim the high ground either and the message I sent was only a hey I’d love a chat FYI and it got ignored what u know lol

Surely you expected your message to be ignored, after all it clearly says so in her profile. If you bothered reading it of course. ....hey I don’t read until I know them why am I gunna go read a profile for 2 hours if the person has no intention of replying they should put it in bold at top of the profile or even the username saves me the confusion I just sent a quick pm and u make out like the whole worlds ended because I went back on my word I’m a free person I can message who I feel deserves a message and who doesn’t it’s my choice just like it’s yours to sit hear having a go at me instead of just talking and getting to know someone u jump to find fault I don’t look for fault in people I look for the good in them "

Well there lies your problem, if you don’t read a profile how do you know if you’re going to be interested in someone and that they’re going to be interested in you?

Also, FYI she put it very clearly at the start of the profile that 99% of messages are ignored

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Surely you expected your message to be ignored, after all it clearly says so in her profile. If you bothered reading it of course. ....hey I don’t read until I know them why am I gunna go read a profile for 2 hours if the person has no intention of replying they should put it in bold at top of the profile or even the username saves me the confusion I just sent a quick pm and u make out like the whole worlds ended because I went back on my word I’m a free person I can message who I feel deserves a message and who doesn’t it’s my choice just like it’s yours to sit hear having a go at me instead of just talking and getting to know someone u jump to find fault I don’t look for fault in people I look for the good in them

Well there lies your problem, if you don’t read a profile how do you know if you’re going to be interested in someone and that they’re going to be interested in you?

Also, FYI she put it very clearly at the start of the profile that 99% of messages are ignored"

ok sorry I will not message her again

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Surely you expected your message to be ignored, after all it clearly says so in her profile. If you bothered reading it of course. ....hey I don’t read until I know them why am I gunna go read a profile for 2 hours if the person has no intention of replying they should put it in bold at top of the profile or even the username saves me the confusion I just sent a quick pm and u make out like the whole worlds ended because I went back on my word I’m a free person I can message who I feel deserves a message and who doesn’t it’s my choice just like it’s yours to sit hear having a go at me instead of just talking and getting to know someone u jump to find fault I don’t look for fault in people I look for the good in them

Also, FYI she put it very clearly at the start of the profile that 99% of messages are ignored"

sorry it was a misunderstanding I miss read what she said and got it confused it’s an honest mistake

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Also, FYI she put it very clearly at the start of the profile that 99% of messages are ignoredsorry it was a misunderstanding I miss read what she said and got it confused it’s an honest mistake "

This he’s apologised now, so let’s leave it at that ? He’s asked for advice it’s up to him if he takes it.

Op some decent advice been given, try your way if it doesn’t work, come back to this thread and take onboard what has been advised and give some of these suggestions a chance as well.

Good luck Op

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"The green arrow makes for great reading sometimes and this is one of those times!!!!

T

Definitely "

And that’s not including the threads that got deleted.

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

T

Definitely

And that’s not including the threads that got deleted."

Yes this

Mr fluffy going by this thread and other threads I’m guessing that the reason you don’t get any replies is a lot closer to home than you’d think.

T

"Mr fluffy going by this thread and other threads I’m guessing that the reason you don’t get any replies is a lot closer to home than you’d think.

T

"

Agree totally.

"Your profile says:

But.

So which is it?well I’d like a chat but I just can’t be arsed writing the imaginative stuff for it to just get read and not replied to so I’m not going to message anyone anymore if people wanna chat they can come chat to me is basically what I mean I’m not shutting people out completely if that makes any sense

Start with a simple hello and a constructive polite message and let it flow . But saying what you have is an instant turn offyea well I’m not trying to fuck everyone or please peoples egos I’m here to chat if people don’t like it don’t talk to me but give me the chance to talk to u is my mission lol "

And there it is. Aggression. There's no hope I'm afraid. You contradict at every level. Hava a go at constructive criticism. But then you dnt give a bollix so why am I bothering. Good luck you will need it. Im done

OP.

You ever thought that just maybe this site isn't for you?

vanaheim

"OP.

You ever thought that just maybe this site isn't for you? "

sent ya a pm

E

Well spotted

E

Op. On any social media platform people decide who to interact with _ased on what they post, and the content of their profile. Pics, statuses, bio all play a part.

Read your profile. Then without stopping, read your posts via the green arrow. Then read your status. Then, immediately, read the last few emails you've sent.

If you think you sound like a great prospect to message. Someone fun, engaging and positive, don't change anything. Keep trying, just don't complain if you don't have any luck. If the way you come across on here is really you, you'll get talking to someone eventually, who wants to talk to someone like you.

Everything I've seen written, has been negative, argumentative, confrontational and contradictory. (And putting a smiley face or rainbow at the end of a negative statement doesn't make it positive!)

You sound like you want someone to do all the running and chase you. To do that, they need to see someone they want to chase.

There lots of advice, from a broad range of fabbers on this thread. Take it or don't, you asked for it!

Best of luck.

The South

"Your profile says:

But.

Start with a simple hello and a constructive polite message and let it flow . But saying what you have is an instant turn offyea well I’m not trying to fuck everyone or please peoples egos I’m here to chat if people don’t like it don’t talk to me but give me the chance to talk to u is my mission lol

And there it is. Aggression. There's no hope I'm afraid. You contradict at every level. Hava a go at constructive criticism. But then you dnt give a bollix so why am I bothering. Good luck you will need it. Im done"

I don't know why some people ask for advice, admittedly they don't have to take it.

But to aggressively argue every piece of advice and state that you're not going to change anything seems well, wholly pointless.

E

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Try being creative in your bio if their is little bit about yourself and your interests it normally helps another and might decide to message you before you decide to be the first to message anyone bio are a label which many read and look for something, so if you add any preference and things you might want to try or explore browsing other profiles may give you some ideas but only use as an idea and make it your own as your trying to find a connection so the bio and further messages can develop

Hope this helps you pal in your journey.

"Try being creative in your bio if their is little bit about yourself and your interests it normally helps another and might decide to message you before you decide to be the first to message anyone bio are a label which many read and look for something, so if you add any preference and things you might want to try or explore browsing other profiles may give you some ideas but only use as an idea and make it your own as your trying to find a connection so the bio and further messages can develop

Hope this helps you pal in your journey. "

well I’ve tweaked it abit hopefully this will do probably won’t but hey can’t please them all hey

Newcastle

"Try being creative in your bio if their is little bit about yourself and your interests it normally helps another and might decide to message you before you decide to be the first to message anyone bio are a label which many read and look for something, so if you add any preference and things you might want to try or explore browsing other profiles may give you some ideas but only use as an idea and make it your own as your trying to find a connection so the bio and further messages can develop

Hope this helps you pal in your journey. well I’ve tweaked it abit hopefully this will do probably won’t but hey can’t please them all hey "

It's like you have written if the conversation is flowing you need to remember the more interesting the bio gives further opportunities to build a confident conversation with another because when people are allowed to meet up for a social it's lovely to have some other then the sexual so this little bit of information could be used within the bio I'm know saint at these but when I joined fab I browsed can be difficult where to start and we all have this skill so think about what you would want to see on another's leave the door open for someone to question

Hope this helps you pal in your journey. well I’ve tweaked it abit hopefully this will do probably won’t but hey can’t please them all hey

It's like you have written if the conversation is flowing you need to remember the more interesting the bio gives further opportunities to build a confident conversation with another because when people are allowed to meet up for a social it's lovely to have some other then the sexual so this little bit of information could be used within the bio I'm know saint at these but when I joined fab I browsed can be difficult where to start and we all have this skill so think about what you would want to see on another's leave the door open for someone to question "

ok buddy sound I’ll try that

Newcastle

Hope this helps you pal in your journey. well I’ve tweaked it abit hopefully this will do probably won’t but hey can’t please them all hey

It's like you have written if the conversation is flowing you need to remember the more interesting the bio gives further opportunities to build a confident conversation with another because when people are allowed to meet up for a social it's lovely to have some other then the sexual so this little bit of information could be used within the bio I'm know saint at these but when I joined fab I browsed can be difficult where to start and we all have this skill so think about what you would want to see on another's leave the door open for someone to question ok buddy sound I’ll try that "

You're very welcome and your welcome to view my profile to give you some ideas then add as many photos you are able to but when doing each one on different occasions place as public this passes via the thread so people will see who might read the bio and message you

Exeter

OP,

Someone else has asked for the same advice as you today on a thread called 'opinion and tips for my profile'.

The OP on that thread has only been here a short time and has been extremely active in the forums, joining in with chats and games, getting himself known through his actions, not just relying on messages.

Go and read that thread and take a glance at his profile, he has come across in a very positive way in both; compare that to your own experience today. His profile has lots of information about what he offers, what he is looking for and provides glimpses of his personality. It's upbeat and easy to read, as it is broken down into manageable paragraphs.

Only you know you. Look at what he has done, and see if you could sell yourself in a similar way. I am not suggesting for one minute that you copy him, that would be wrong, but see if you can put a positive spin on yourself like he has.

"OP,

Someone else has asked for the same advice as you today on a thread called 'opinion and tips for my profile'.

The OP on that thread has only been here a short time and has been extremely active in the forums, joining in with chats and games, getting himself known through his actions, not just relying on messages.

Go and read that thread and take a glance at his profile, he has come across in a very positive way in both; compare that to your own experience today. His profile has lots of information about what he offers, what he is looking for and provides glimpses of his personality. It's upbeat and easy to read, as it is broken down into manageable paragraphs.

Only you know you. Look at what he has done, and see if you could sell yourself in a similar way. I am not suggesting for one minute that you copy him, that would be wrong, but see if you can put a positive spin on yourself like he has."

i kind of thought I’d already done that lol

"OP,

Only you know you. Look at what he has done, and see if you could sell yourself in a similar way. I am not suggesting for one minute that you copy him, that would be wrong, but see if you can put a positive spin on yourself like he has.i kind of thought I’d already done that lol "

We can't see any positive spin in what you say.

"OP,

Only you know you. Look at what he has done, and see if you could sell yourself in a similar way. I am not suggesting for one minute that you copy him, that would be wrong, but see if you can put a positive spin on yourself like he has.i kind of thought I’d already done that lol

We can't see any positive spin in what you say. "

couldn’t see any thread even called that and when can u lot see a positive lol

"OP,

Only you know you. Look at what he has done, and see if you could sell yourself in a similar way. I am not suggesting for one minute that you copy him, that would be wrong, but see if you can put a positive spin on yourself like he has.i kind of thought I’d already done that lol

We can't see any positive spin in what you say. couldn’t see any thread even called that and when can u lot see a positive lol "

There is a positive i can see. Meets will not happen with that attitude. Now there's a positive

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Make it about you, what your here for, like and offer. If no experience then your to do list.

Current profile doesn't say alot and break text up so easier on eye. Humour is a good tool so can be added if its required.

Your pics are a good start

Only an opinion.

Enjoy fab and it's a waiting game.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I can't see the relevance in you saying the forums had some harsh things to say, in your profile..

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

To be totally honest OP, having read this whole thread you come off like you think you’re too good to be here, which couldn’t be more unattractive.

Aside from all the obvious issues with aggressive, confrontational comments and challenging or dismissing the great advice you’ve been given by long standing, well respected and successful Fabbers, you’ve stated that you don’t even bother to read people’s profiles before you message them. This in itself shows a huge lack of respect on your part and I imagine is part of the reason you’re having no luck. It’s easy to tell when someone hasn’t read your profile and for the majority of people that will be an instant no.

You’ve chosen try make connections through Fab which is notoriously difficult for men at the best of times. You’ve also chosen to do it in a pandemic, which makes it harder still. If you’re determined to carry on the way you’ve been doing it then you’ll get no where. Even if you totally change approach you might still get nowhere, that’s just the nature of Fab. If you’re going to really struggle to accept that then I’d jack it in now, you’re not a good fit here and it won’t do you any good.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

"To be totally honest OP, having read this whole thread you come off like you think you’re too good to be here, which couldn’t be more unattractive.

Aside from all the obvious issues with aggressive, confrontational comments and challenging or dismissing the great advice you’ve been given by long standing, well respected and successful Fabbers, you’ve stated that you don’t even bother to read people’s profiles before you message them. This in itself shows a huge lack of respect on your part and I imagine is part of the reason you’re having no luck. It’s easy to tell when someone hasn’t read your profile and for the majority of people that will be an instant no.

You’ve chosen try make connections through Fab which is notoriously difficult for men at the best of times. You’ve also chosen to do it in a pandemic, which makes it harder still. If you’re determined to carry on the way you’ve been doing it then you’ll get no where. Even if you totally change approach you might still get nowhere, that’s just the nature of Fab. If you’re going to really struggle to accept that then I’d jack it in now, you’re not a good fit here and it won’t do you any good.

"

Seconded.

Wait till you can get to clubs. Face to face might help.

"To be totally honest OP, having read this whole thread you come off like you think you’re too good to be here, which couldn’t be more unattractive.

Seconded.

Wait till you can get to clubs. Face to face might help. "

yea lockdown don’t think anyone be meeting for a while until people feel

Abit safer about things I guess

Exeter

"couldn’t see any thread even called that and when can u lot see a positive lol "

Look here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/introductions/1114355

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Bumped

"couldn’t see any thread even called that and when can u lot see a positive lol

Look here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/introductions/1114355"

yea I checked it out it’s not bad good luck to him he’s pretty much told everyone his life story on it that’s not how I work once I know someone then I’ll talk cheesecake to them and plus if someone doesn’t like me I can’t change that from a few words I’m like marmite u either love me or hate me no in between lol

vanaheim

"

Honestly I agree there and op your bottom part of your profile a lot won’t tell you who they have what they have done. It’s an unwritten rule of what happens in the bedroom or on a meet stays between them. So will tell you but others won’t. Also the forum link was a suggestion you don’t have to make your profile exactly like theirs but just put your own spin on it. It also feels like your ego is coming across to harshly in this thread and your profile like you want them to message you. If it’s working for you keep doing what you are doing and good luck op.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

I understand most women get loads of messages, But only a handful have the decency to reply back saying not my type or something similar,If you see a messages not read,Your not sure if they have seen it or not ! So a no thank you would be good, Happy fabbing x

"I understand most women get loads of messages, But only a handful have the decency to reply back saying not my type or something similar,If you see a messages not read,Your not sure if they have seen it or not ! So a no thank you would be good, Happy fabbing x"
i don’t care what people think of me tbf as I said if u don’t like me don’t talk to me simple problem

Solved

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"I understand most women get loads of messages, But only a handful have the decency to reply back saying not my type or something similar,If you see a messages not read,Your not sure if they have seen it or not ! So a no thank you would be good, Happy fabbing x"

If each message takes two minutes to look at a profile and reply "no thanks" and you get 30 messages a day (even as a very average couple we can get that many) then that's an hour each day answering what is effectively junk mail. Do you reply to all the junk mail you get in your actual email inbox? Or through your letterbox?

Fabs own FAQ says "no reply = no thanks". But then those that don't read FAQs also don't read profiles to see if they are a match.

"I understand most women get loads of messages, But only a handful have the decency to reply back saying not my type or something similar,If you see a messages not read,Your not sure if they have seen it or not ! So a no thank you would be good, Happy fabbing x

If each message takes two minutes to look at a profile and reply "no thanks" and you get 30 messages a day (even as a very average couple we can get that many) then that's an hour each day answering what is effectively junk mail. Do you reply to all the junk mail you get in your actual email inbox? Or through your letterbox?

Fabs own FAQ says "no reply = no thanks". But then those that don't read FAQs also don't read profiles to see if they are a match."

thats true u can’t reply to them all but there can’t be that many mes out there there’s loads of other guys not other mes there’s only one of me and I’m unique like that lol

"Not having much joy on this site any tips for actually getting decent conversations with people on here what topics of conversation are people wanting to talk about .because my opening lines don’t ever get a response just wondering what I’m doing wrong and what can I do it they won’t respond .I can’t keep messaging them over and over again .it’s never ending why is a reply so difficult to get back not a bad guy don’t get it I’m only talking I haven’t even decided I wanna know you until I’ve atleast had a conversation with you so why dismiss me before even getting that far doesn’t make any sense to me . I don’t consider myself a bad looking guy just need a lady friend to have a chat atleast that can’t be that difficult can it I can talk to anyone so don’t understand how it should be different for the opposite sex it’s a decent thing to do even if I don’t like someone I’d never ignore them I’d communicate it instead because you never know who. that person could be the one and you just ignored the message for no reason at all lol anyway any advice or just a rating would be good probably wont like it but hey I gotta know what’s wrong here cheers peeps

Good luck.

E sorry that’s lack of going to English classes at school not all of us spell like champions but yea not looking to meet just converse for time being until meeting is a possibility thanks for the advice anyway take care. "

That's what predictive text and spell check are for...

Good luck.

E sorry that’s lack of going to English classes at school not all of us spell like champions but yea not looking to meet just converse for time being until meeting is a possibility thanks for the advice anyway take care.

"

exactly plus who decides Ure not the right type just for your spelling that’s ott if u ask me

Warrington

" thats true u can’t reply to them all but there can’t be that many mes out there there’s loads of other guys not other mes there’s only one of me and I’m unique like that lol"

If you want an idea of how many men are on here, just do a search for men and you will literally see there are hundreds compared to women. A lot of women have at least 50+ messages at any one time.

You may be unique and we all may be unique, but if your profile or messages don’t show that, why should women reply to you but not someone else?

I get the feeling your ego is quite big and have some superiority complex.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"exactly plus who decides Ure not the right type just for your spelling that’s ott if u ask me "

No-one. But also, people won't give you a chance if they view your profile and get hit by a block of text with no paragraphs or punctuation. It's simply too hard to read.

Why not ask someone to re-write what you have written so at least it's readable?

" thats true u can’t reply to them all but there can’t be that many mes out there there’s loads of other guys not other mes there’s only one of me and I’m unique like that lol

If you want an idea of how many men are on here, just do a search for men and you will literally see there are hundreds compared to women. A lot of women have at least 50+ messages at any one time.

You may be unique and we all may be unique, but if your profile or messages don’t show that, why should women reply to you but not someone else?

I get the feeling your ego is quite big and have some superiority complex."

correct I am far superior

chelmsford

" thats true u can’t reply to them all but there can’t be that many mes out there there’s loads of other guys not other mes there’s only one of me and I’m unique like that lol

I get the feeling your ego is quite big and have some superiority complex.correct I am far superior "

Warrington

I get the feeling your ego is quite big and have some superiority complex.correct I am far superior "

Well not in spelling and punctuation at least

I get the feeling your ego is quite big and have some superiority complex.correct I am far superior

Well not in spelling and punctuation at least "

oh well good I don’t teach you kids how to spell then lol

vanaheim

Good luck.

E sorry that’s lack of going to English classes at school not all of us spell like champions but yea not looking to meet just converse for time being until meeting is a possibility thanks for the advice anyway take care.

exactly plus who decides Ure not the right type just for your spelling that’s ott if u ask me "

They decide if you message them as it does show you have a understanding of the English language for example YOU’RE not ure

Good luck.

exactly plus who decides Ure not the right type just for your spelling that’s ott if u ask me

They decide if you message them as it does show you have a understanding of the English language for example YOU’RE not ure "

yawn

vanaheim

If you say so definitely a bit of a god complex so are you gracing us with your presence

I get the feeling your ego is quite big and have some superiority complex.correct I am far superior

If you say so definitely a bit of a god complex so are you gracing us with your presence "

bless you my child lol

vanaheim

If you say so definitely a bit of a god complex so are you gracing us with your presence bless you my child lol "

If you say so definitely a bit of a god complex so are you gracing us with your presence bless you my child lol "

No one owes you anything. It is their right to chose to whoever they want to talk to. And any reason they pick to reject you is void. To be on a site like this you have to get used to rejection lean to deal with it. It's hard. On most dating app its 9 to 1. So for ever 9 males there is 1 women I believe the numder this site is possible bigger.

I know women on this site who get over 100 dm a day. You remember this fact.

You got try your best to understand out look at the profile and pic is if got something in common with them that you can us in an opening line. If you they wearing a band t shrit as what favour song of the last album was. If you see book you read or show you watched on a bookcase. Ask there opinion on it. And for every time fail look at it as chances to lean. We didn't strat on here knowing what we where doing but lean.

It's hard for everyone on here. You got power through it with a slime.

Exeter

"yea I checked it out it’s not bad good luck to him he’s pretty much told everyone his life story on it that’s not how I work once I know someone then I’ll talk cheesecake to them and plus if someone doesn’t like me I can’t change that from a few words I’m like marmite u either love me or hate me no in between lol "

You have missed my point entirely.

His profile is upbeat, easy to read, easy to understand, and positive all the way through. It isn't one long and rambling sentence that is confusing to understand the meaning of.

What's more there are many more profiles out there that are also clear, precise, fun and easy to read. They will always stand more chance than profiles that cannot be described that way.

You've asked for advice, and many people have tried to help you to come across better, but then you hit out at those very people and on occassion contradicting yourself. It's almost as if you are putting up a barrier to prevent people from wanting to talk to you.

As you say yourself, you don't care what people think of you and people should judge for themselves. Good luck

chelmsford

OP, I think you only have to look at the male profiles on here, to see what you are up against

vanaheim

"OP, I think you only have to look at the male profiles on here, to see what you are up against "

This

Warrington

"OP, I think you only have to look at the male profiles on here, to see what you are up against "

Remember guys he doesn’t read others profiles and not to mention he is far superior to all males on here because he’s unique

chelmsford

Imo, you both have very good profiles and polite and respectful too.That's a good start with those looking for a single guy, well done

Caz

"Imo, you both have very good profiles and polite and respectful too.That's a good start with those looking for a single guy, well done

Caz"

first constructive reply of the lot thank you caz

"OP, I think you only have to look at the male profiles on here, to see what you are up against

Remember guys he doesn’t read others profiles and not to mention he is far superior to all males on here because he’s unique "

not better than anyone on here we all have our own unique attributes to bring to the party

"OP, I think you only have to look at the male profiles on here, to see what you are up against

Remember guys he doesn’t read others profiles and not to mention he is far superior to all males on here because he’s unique "

Unique can be bad thing some time. A shit sandwich is unique but want to eat that lol.

vanaheim

"Imo, you both have very good profiles and polite and respectful too.That's a good start with those looking for a single guy, well done

Caz"

Which two?

Caz

Which two?"

So not talking about my one.lol

chelmsford

Caz

Which two?"

Sorry, yourself and Damill

vanaheim

Caz

Which two?

Sorry, yourself and Damill "

Ah haha no worries

chelmsford

Caz

Which two?

So not talking about my one.lol "

I've only just read yours,yes you too

Warrington

Caz

Which two?

Well thank you very much, appreciate it

chelmsford

In fact most of them are good

cardiff

Caz

Which two?

And OP , whilst Damill’s Profile is head and shoulders and World Trade Center heights above yours, we still wouldn’t reply to him other than a “ no thanks “ if we had time because he’s simply not what we seek .

You’ll stand more chance of meeting on a dating site than you will on here .

It’s sinply NOT the 24/7 pick and choose , easy lay single girls , two girl couples and me / female couples daily , no effort fuck fest so many “ single “ blokes think it is .

No matter HOW good your profile and how Adonis like you may be

Caz

Which two?

I've only just read yours,yes you too "

Oh thank you

if notices spelling mistake feel free to tell me lol.

chelmsford

Caz

Which two?

Sorry, yourself and Damill

Well thank you very much, appreciate it "

Oh you're welcome, some younger guys get a bad time on here and it's refreshing to see those who speak with maturity and respect for others

Look here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/introductions/1114355yea I checked it out it’s not bad good luck to him he’s pretty much told everyone his life story on it that’s not how I work once I know someone then I’ll talk cheesecake to them and plus if someone doesn’t like me I can’t change that from a few words I’m like marmite u either love me or hate me no in between lol "

Ewwww hate marmite

chelmsford

Caz

Which two?

I've only just read yours,yes you too

Oh thank you

if notices spelling mistake feel free to tell me lol."

There is no need, I wouldn't have known you were dyslexic, had you not have mentioned it

"I understand most women get loads of messages, But only a handful have the decency to reply back saying not my type or something similar,If you see a messages not read,Your not sure if they have seen it or not ! So a no thank you would be good, Happy fabbing xi don’t care what people think of me tbf as I said if u don’t like me don’t talk to me simple problem

Solved "

Noted

Look here:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/introductions/1114355yea I checked it out it’s not bad good luck to him he’s pretty much told everyone his life story on it that’s not how I work once I know someone then I’ll talk cheesecake to them and plus if someone doesn’t like me I can’t change that from a few words I’m like marmite u either love me or hate me no in between lol

Ewwww hate marmite"

that’s because it’s disgusting tastes like pure ass lmao

Hampshire

Remember guys he doesn’t read others profiles and not to mention he is far superior to all males on here because he’s unique not better than anyone on here we all have our own unique attributes to bring to the party "

But surely the fact that you've written several threads , including the one that was deleted by admin, complaining of the lack of interest / replies and the fact that you're asking for your profile to be rated ( then proceeding to dismiss every recommendation/ advice ) shows that your approach is not working as well as you'd hope ....

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so ....

Remember guys he doesn’t read others profiles and not to mention he is far superior to all males on here because he’s unique not better than anyone on here we all have our own unique attributes to bring to the party

But surely the fact that you've written several threads , including the one that was deleted by admin, complaining of the lack of interest / replies and the fact that you're asking for your profile to be rated ( then proceeding to dismiss every recommendation/ advice ) shows that your approach is not working as well as you'd hope ....

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so .... shut up "

there’s no competition because I’m the best there is and that’s fact

Remember guys he doesn’t read others profiles and not to mention he is far superior to all males on here because he’s unique not better than anyone on here we all have our own unique attributes to bring to the party

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so .... shut up "

Wow. Think the thread is now closed. There is no hope

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so .... shut up

Wow. Think the thread is now closed. There is no hope "

and I care why ?

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so .... shut up

Wow. Think the thread is now closed. There is no hope and I care why ?"

You dnt care thats why you are asking for advice on your profile that you arent interested in taking on board. The hole just got bigger be careful you may not get out lol

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so .... shut up there’s no competition because I’m the best there is and that’s fact "

I wish I could post the principal Skinner the kids are wrong meme here lol

Warrington

I think this is the thread that just keeps on getting better, I do have to just sit here and laugh

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so .... shut up there’s no competition because I’m the best there is and that’s fact

I wish I could post the principal Skinner the kids are wrong meme here lol"

Huh?

cardiff

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so .... shut up there’s no competition because I’m the best there is and that’s fact "

Fuck me !!! No wait ! You never ever will as long as I’m able to resist

chelmsford

Wow. Think the thread is now closed. There is no hope and I care why ?"

Op, you've had some good suggestions on here. People have taken the time to read and comment, on your profile and you've done nothing but be rude to most. You aren't doing yourself any favours and come across defensive and unappreciative. Not the best look if you're ultimately looking to make friends and potentially meet.

So unique or not , I'd suggest you take on board some of the suggestions or perhaps carry on as you are , keep on bitching and make a new thread in a week or so .... shut up there’s no competition because I’m the best there is and that’s fact

Fuck me !!! No wait ! You never ever will as long as I’m able to resist "

u gotta prove yaself to me if anything woman need to work harder to get me

Wow. Think the thread is now closed. There is no hope and I care why ?

You dnt care thats why you are asking for advice on your profile that you arent interested in taking on board. The hole just got bigger be careful you may not get out lol "

only hole I’ll dig is a gold mine

Fuck me !!! No wait ! You never ever will as long as I’m able to resist u gotta prove yaself to me if anything woman need to work harder to get me "

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

No more words

Hampshire

You dnt care thats why you are asking for advice on your profile that you arent interested in taking on board. The hole just got bigger be careful you may not get out lol "

You obviously care enough to post "poor poor me threads " on a regular basis . Attention seeking then proceeding to antagonise everyone....

Oh the beauty of a public forum ... is that it's public and we don't have to shut up

You dnt care thats why you are asking for advice on your profile that you arent interested in taking on board. The hole just got bigger be careful you may not get out lol

You obviously care enough to post "poor poor me threads " on a regular basis . Attention seeking then proceeding to antagonise everyone....

Oh the beauty of a public forum ... is that it's public and we don't have to shut up "

I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me especially you lot lol

Huh?"

The one where principal Skinner form the Simpsons. Ask if he out of touch then go it's the kids who are wrong.lol

vanaheim

Fuck me !!! No wait ! You never ever will as long as I’m able to resist u gotta prove yaself to me if anything woman need to work harder to get me "

Honestly, no they don’t need to prove anything. Also Samis thank you for the kind words, younger mature men are definitely a very rare sight on here. Also op we have all given you some great advice yet you respond defensive and aggressively to those that have given you some advice. If your method is working keep going with it but don’t start a new thread complaining that it isn’t working.

Huh?

The one where principal Skinner form the Simpsons. Ask if he out of touch then go it's the kids who are wrong.lol "

Oh dnt watch it lol

chelmsford

Huh?

The one where principal Skinner form the Simpsons. Ask if he out of touch then go it's the kids who are wrong.lol go watch that then instead of typing utter rubbish lol "

The irony....

Huh?

The one where principal Skinner form the Simpsons. Ask if he out of touch then go it's the kids who are wrong.lol go watch that then instead of typing utter rubbish lol "

Think this thread needs to be moved on and ended

Oh the beauty of a public forum ... is that it's public and we don't have to shut up I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me especially you lot lol "

But that what your asking for? You want us to say that your doing everything right and it just the women on here don't understand how great you are. I'm sorry to tell but your wrong and your not going to hear that. Your 30+ year old stop acking like a teenager.

vanaheim

Huh?

The one where principal Skinner form the Simpsons. Ask if he out of touch then go it's the kids who are wrong.lol go watch that then instead of typing utter rubbish lol

Think this thread needs to be moved on and ended"

Agreed honestly

cardiff

You don’t need to find you’re perfect shag on here, you clearly totally shagged yourself some time ago . Anyway , I’m bored now , this is akin to laughing st lepers

Adieu sweet prince

Huh?

The South

You know those advice threads where the OP wears the handle out all the way down to the shovel......

Those.

I don't think I've ever seen such rude, unappreciative, obnoxious, responses to the genuine offers of advice, which was actually what was asked for.

E

Going by this thread and the green arrow I honestly don’t know why people take the time to offer advice.

As usual the OP ends up being rude and confrontational.

What a shame we don’t have the facility to block threads by certain users.

V