FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idCheshFun OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

Hi this is one for the girls please . I am arranging a gangbang for myself for after lockdown and would appreciate any advice and tips about arranging what they are like / what to expect hiw to prepare etc. Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Never had one, not my cup of tea, but did try to arrange group meets with others (obviously all pre-Covid). What we learned then:

1) always invite more people than you're planning on having as there will be cancellations/no-shows (usually at least 50%)

2) think about space, where you want to have it. Do you want to have it at yours? Hotel? Club when they reopen? Apartment rented just for this? If anywhere else than yours, who is going to pay for the location? Are you providing refreshments/drinks?

3) make sure everyone that turns up is on exactly the same page regarding hard limits (things that are not acceptable for you/person on the receiving end during the gangbang; for ex. anal, oral, name calling, hair pulling etc- those need to be set before the gangbang)

4) if you want safe sex only, make sure you provide condoms. Don't count on the participants bringing them as you never know how long they had those condoms for etc

5) if the gangbang is for you, have a trusted person overseeing it, to make sure all goes within your rules (ex. all wear condoms, nobody tries to go against your hard limits etc); if you are organizing the gangbang for someone else, make sure you discuss all the limits beforehand and that you two have some agreed signals when they would like a break or have had enough. Safe word works.

6) last thing I could think of- have a set time limit by which all need to leave.

Enjoy when it happens.

Cheshire

Ty Hun x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Never had one, not my cup of tea, but did try to arrange group meets with others (obviously all pre-Covid). What we learned then:

1) always invite more people than you're planning on having as there will be cancellations/no-shows (usually at least 50%)

2) think about space, where you want to have it. Do you want to have it at yours? Hotel? Club when they reopen? Apartment rented just for this? If anywhere else than yours, who is going to pay for the location? Are you providing refreshments/drinks?

3) make sure everyone that turns up is on exactly the same page regarding hard limits (things that are not acceptable for you/person on the receiving end during the gangbang; for ex. anal, oral, name calling, hair pulling etc- those need to be set before the gangbang)

4) if you want safe sex only, make sure you provide condoms. Don't count on the participants bringing them as you never know how long they had those condoms for etc

5) if the gangbang is for you, have a trusted person overseeing it, to make sure all goes within your rules (ex. all wear condoms, nobody tries to go against your hard limits etc); if you are organizing the gangbang for someone else, make sure you discuss all the limits beforehand and that you two have some agreed signals when they would like a break or have had enough. Safe word works.

6) last thing I could think of- have a set time limit by which all need to leave.

Enjoy when it happens. "

Excellent comprehensive answer. Should be pinned to avoid it constantly being asked

"Never had one, not my cup of tea, but did try to arrange group meets with others (obviously all pre-Covid). What we learned then:

Enjoy when it happens. "

Rented appt probably the “easiest” venue - and if there is more than one bedroom keep one just for you/ you and your partner. Also take along extra towels and ask the men attending to have a shower/wash before you start (you’d be surprised how for example if you have it in the evening some of them will have showered in the morning and then come straight to the meet)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

All group meets suffer high drop off rates, though it's a bit better when people know each other. Search for past advice topics on them.

Remember, lots of people don't just want numbers, they want people who they find attractive. A guy isn't always the best person to organise invites, if he's not bi and finding guys attractive. If you get a group who don't care who anyone is, they will be unlike most people here. Remember that those who aren't guys have lots of choice and preferences, so you'll need to make it attractive for them to come, as they're not as likely to give up 100% control over who they meet, for an option of a gangbang, where they take pot luck they'd ever have met a single 1 of them, even for a social.

If you have costs, it's OK to share reasonable costs and may support people turning up. Don't consider it as a way to turn a profit.

If you have met the people first, they are more likely to turn up, than if not.

Have a mix of more public and less public action areas, to cater for evolving moods at the time.

TLk to guests in advance and find what they want from it and set realistic expectations too.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

the best organised one I have been to was everyone meet in a pub (back in the good old days....) to check in with the organisers. They then led everyone to the venue, so the didn't have parking issues, stalkers etc by giving out the address first. Everyone was given a numbered carrier bag to put their clothes in, so everyone was naked for the bedroom. Needless to say, it wasn't their first time!

They also invited 100 and around 25 turned up. Any stragglers were left in the pub, so no additional people turning up etc.

"the best organised one I have been to was everyone meet in a pub (back in the good old days....) to check in with the organisers. They then led everyone to the venue, so the didn't have parking issues, stalkers etc by giving out the address first. Everyone was given a numbered carrier bag to put their clothes in, so everyone was naked for the bedroom. Needless to say, it wasn't their first time!

They also invited 100 and around 25 turned up. Any stragglers were left in the pub, so no additional people turning up etc. "

That sounds like a Ross On Wye ganbang!!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Used to arrange gangbangs for my ex.

The biggest problem is finding genuine guy's . Its amazing how many bottle it when a free fuck is actually before them. Invite twice aa many as you want and dont take any bullshit.

Have a bounceror someone you trust overseeing it. And have fun.

I doubt this will be possible this year though and the pandemic might change people's behaviour in the future..

Good luck tho.

Cheshire

Thank you hun x

"Hi this is one for the girls please . I am arranging a gangbang for myself for after lockdown and would appreciate any advice and tips about arranging what they are like / what to expect hiw to prepare etc. Thanks in advance x"

A site user, southcoastparties, has written a how to book on the subject. Ive been to their parties and they know what they are doing.

Ive seen a hard copy, but may be a download available too.

Maybe pm them. ??

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Bookmarking. Great thread.

Some excellent advice here, we'll be referring to at some point.

Defo agree with inviting way more than you want it's hard enough arranging a threesome due to drop outs and people that act interested then make up a excuse last minute

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan  over a year ago

bedford

"Defo agree with inviting way more than you want it's hard enough arranging a threesome due to drop outs and people that act interested then make up a excuse last minute "

How many would you invite

Cheshire

Thank you so much x

Cheshire

Bump

Cheshire

Bump c

invite twenty, 5 may show up unless a lot of planning and time goes into it,

actually that is a better amount of guys anyway,or less so many end up not being able to, or simply want to watch

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

Very good advice in this forum... for when I eventually set up my own gangbang, haha.

» Add a new message to this topic