FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > any advice

any advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tsgoodtotalk OP   Man  over a year ago

coleshill

Any females able to look at my profile pls and give feedback on how it could be more appealing. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any reason why you don’t want advice of guys? Some of them are very successful and may have useful input for you.

By *oxy lady40Woman  over a year ago

bridgwater

"Any females able to look at my profile pls and give feedback on how it could be more appealing. Thanks in advance "
. The first thing I would say need changing , is your profile picture

By *intage PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Herts

"Any females able to look at my profile pls and give feedback on how it could be more appealing. Thanks in advance . The first thing I would say need changing , is your profile picture "

Totally agree...think outside the box. You want your profile to stand out from the crowd.

Girls get sent loads of cock shots and tbh they are quite boring.

Leave something to the imagination and win girls over with your own distinct personality.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It seems you have ticked every single "like" box. Do you really like them all ?

"Any females able to look at my profile pls and give feedback on how it could be more appealing. Thanks in advance "

Nice t-shirt

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

For me the photos need changing

Leeds

"For me the photos need changing "

I agree

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

You've done nothing to highlight what you can offer a meet.

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 08:59:08]

"Any females able to look at my profile pls and give feedback on how it could be more appealing. Thanks in advance . The first thing I would say need changing , is your profile picture

Totally agree...think outside the box. You want your profile to stand out from the crowd.

Girls get sent loads of cock shots and tbh they are quite boring.

Leave something to the imagination and win girls over with your own distinct personality. "

This is why I have a bag on my head

Age range is nice n wide....should be some 96 yr olds eager to go now they have had first jab?

The pics are very boring and standard. You also have nothing in your profile text regarding your likes dislikes or anything that may get my attention.

Do some research, practice taking a variety of pics, its so wasy today with phone cams being so good and put a little thought into it.

Good luck.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Additional information rather than willing to try anything once is like being a bit lazy add a fantasy or scenario and some pictures I'd say always grabs people's attention smartly dressed or kinky

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Sorry but a profile with 'willing to try anything once' and will meet people 'aged 18-96' in their profile would put us off.

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

On the plus side it couldn't be less appealing!

That cock shot is simply grim. Every activity ticked shows you pay no attention. The bio is something about nothing and as generic as it gets.

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 15:02:10]

Newcastle

Given amount of people who asks for advice on their profile and not have a dig at anyone by this but it's shows that either not paid attention to anyone elses profile because this is alone being creative to show an interest that gives the imagination ideas but if a person seeking advice how would this effect the social aspects of meeting or even sexually best advice is be you and use your ability to be creative isn't a wrong or right way but it puts your stamp on it.....

Hope my advice gives you something to think about.

ask couple as well

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Given amount of people who asks for advice on their profile and not have a dig at anyone by this but it's shows that either not paid attention to anyone elses profile because this is alone being creative to show an interest that gives the imagination ideas but if a person seeking advice how would this effect the social aspects of meeting or even sexually best advice is be you and use your ability to be creative isn't a wrong or right way but it puts your stamp on it.....

Hope my advice gives you something to think about. "

I wish we had clapping hands emojis!

Newcastle

"Given amount of people who asks for advice on their profile and not have a dig at anyone by this but it's shows that either not paid attention to anyone elses profile because this is alone being creative to show an interest that gives the imagination ideas but if a person seeking advice how would this effect the social aspects of meeting or even sexually best advice is be you and use your ability to be creative isn't a wrong or right way but it puts your stamp on it.....

Hope my advice gives you something to think about.

I wish we had clapping hands emojis! "

Thank you I really appreciate your generosity and gesture x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Pics that explicitly show your physique are best, as people have to like what you have/how you look and would feel. A topless shot, as s minimum, instead of your clothed pic would be needed for many of us to judge if we fancy your body. Ideally more pics.

Your text doesn't sell you very well. I don't get a feel for what you're bringing to the party. People want to compare each man, so you have to give them the substance to do this. If in doubt, people move on and give you up.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Hello male,

Firstly, check your spelling and punctuation. It might seem irrelevant to you, but people will give up reading it half way through if they find it difficult to read.

Your pictures are unnapealing to be brutally honest. A scribbled out, grainy image and a close up of a penis are unlikely to attract many people. Surely you could take a few selfies that show you in a better light?

Do you think someone who might be breaking the Law by meeting with friends, is really going to email a total stranger to answer their question about meeting with friends? Aside from that, your current status does flirt a little with the current no meeting rules, that might put a few people off.

At least you have considered the age range of people you want to meet with. You have changed the default setting from a maximum of 99 to 96. However, there are probably very few people of that age on the site, so we wish you well in your search

Finally, you've been on here for over a year, have no verifications and very little presence on the forums. It will put some people off that you appear to be a wallflower, rather than someone that joins in with the fourum and chatroom.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic