FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help and messages

Profile help and messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need some advice on making the most out my profile please. Also ladies please can you tell me what makes a message one that you like to reply to? I like to be friendly and not crude in my first messages but just don’t seem to have much success.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amillMan  over a year ago

Warrington

A lot of women aren’t into loads of cock pics and make your bio say something about yourself and what you can offer. There’s no golden message for sending to people to get a reply on here, just read the profile make sure they’re what you’re looking for and tailor it to suit.

Although, you’ve been on here 5 months and have 5 veris you’re honestly not doing bad at all.

Also, check the forums this topic gets posted more than once a day and there’s some great threads out there with profile tips

"A lot of women aren’t into loads of cock pics and make your bio say something about yourself and what you can offer. There’s no golden message for sending to people to get a reply on here, just read the profile make sure they’re what you’re looking for and tailor it to suit.

Although, you’ve been on here 5 months and have 5 veris you’re honestly not doing bad at all.

Also, check the forums this topic gets posted more than once a day and there’s some great threads out there with profile tips "

Some of my veri’s are from when I have been on before and just got back in contact with them

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People look at the profile of the sender, when they get a message. The message must be interesting and not seem like 1 you've sent to everyone. Tailor it to me and each of us.

After I've seen pics, I'd like to know how someone looks. Only if I do can I decide if you are of interest. If you don't give me the pics/tools to be able to do this, you become a lost cause

A little humour is fine.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just carry on what you were doing before, it looks like it worked

Couples 101

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If I was looking for single men...I would be looking for profiles that don't bombard me with dick pics and include some info about the individual.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Also ladies please can you tell me what makes a message one that you like to reply to?"

There is no one size fits all answer to that question.

Every person you write to is different and they will be looking for different things.

You will only know what they are looking for if you read their profiles, speak with them in the chatroom, or engage with them in some way on the forums.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I need some advice on making the most out my profile please."

You can't accomodate and there could be any number of reasons for this. However, most people will assume your playing away. It's your business either way, but you should be made aware of that.

Also, filtered photo's aren't appetising, they show a false image of you and that would also support the suspicion that you are hiding your appearance because your cheating.

Multiple cock pics are seldom appealing to women.

Why do people ask for advice then never follow it?

"Why do people ask for advice then never follow it? "

Haven’t got round to it yet. Plus no rush as not planning on meeting anytime soon with lockdown etc

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

Doesn't matter how good you make your profile,or what you do with it,women just mostly don't seem to be interested. Most will ignore or delete your messages. You just have to put up with it and persevere. It may take years to get a meet,maybe not.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Doesn't matter how good you make your profile,or what you do with it,women just mostly don't seem to be interested. Most will ignore or delete your messages. You just have to put up with it and persevere. It may take years to get a meet,maybe not."

That's just not the case . Decent public photos and an informative profile with an appropriate message relevant to the recipient will get noticed.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

How old does someone have to be to call themselves a man rather than a lad ?

"How old does someone have to be to call themselves a man rather than a lad ?"

Noted and changed. Thank you.

It’s just a northern saying

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

"Doesn't matter how good you make your profile,or what you do with it,women just mostly don't seem to be interested. Most will ignore or delete your messages. You just have to put up with it and persevere. It may take years to get a meet,maybe not.

That's just not the case . Decent public photos and an informative profile with an appropriate message relevant to the recipient will get noticed."

well,I always send photos with my messages and they mostly get ignored/ deleted,so women obviously dont like what I look like.

Warrington

"Doesn't matter how good you make your profile,or what you do with it,women just mostly don't seem to be interested. Most will ignore or delete your messages. You just have to put up with it and persevere. It may take years to get a meet,maybe not.

That's just not the case . Decent public photos and an informative profile with an appropriate message relevant to the recipient will get noticed. well,I always send photos with my messages and they mostly get ignored/ deleted,so women obviously dont like what I look like."

You can’t be mad at women for not being attracted to you, make sure you’re messaging people that you are actually interested in. Also, just sending photos with your message doesn’t mean you should get a reply, it depends on the actual content of your message and whether women think it’s worth a reply.

Good profile definitely does help, I’ve had women/couples message me first on here and I don’t have face pics on show so profile must mean something.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Hun I'm not going to comment, but please take note but more importantly action to the advice. If you're advised to change pics, do it. If you need to change the tone and content of your profile, do it.

You shouldn't for the moment get meets, because we can't, but you could at least start gaining friends in preparation of meeting up. Use this precious time positively, treat women with respect, because on here we are rare, and even more rare with all the restrictions.

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

That's just not the case . Decent public photos and an informative profile with an appropriate message relevant to the recipient will get noticed. well,I always send photos with my messages and they mostly get ignored/ deleted,so women obviously dont like what I look like.

You can’t be mad at women for not being attracted to you, make sure you’re messaging people that you are actually interested in. Also, just sending photos with your message doesn’t mean you should get a reply, it depends on the actual content of your message and whether women think it’s worth a reply.

Good profile definitely does help, I’ve had women/couples message me first on here and I don’t have face pics on show so profile must mean something."

But your avatar is a face pic. ??

Leeds

"I need some advice on making the most out my profile please. Also ladies please can you tell me what makes a message one that you like to reply to? I like to be friendly and not crude in my first messages but just don’t seem to have much success."

I wouldnt reply because I would be put off by all the cock pics

Leeds

"I don’t have face pics on show so profile must mean something.

But your avatar is a face pic. ??"

I thought that too !

Warrington

I thought that too ! "

True, but it’s blurred out to give me some privacy

Heaven in the Midlands

I thought that too !

True, but it’s blurred out to give me some privacy "

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but...not a lot of privacy given by that.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Your profile is just one part of a house of cards that single guys have to live by on FAB. The other parts are pics and messages.

All three have to be good for you to get far as a single on here...fail at one and the cards and the percentages drop.

Your profile just says what you like...doesn’t say anything about what you can offer (and what’s different to the other 30k single guys).

Your pics are standard single guys pics...cock pics and face pics which are blurred out or have something jokey on them.

So it doesn’t really matter what you message as you haven’t got your profile and pics to a standard that stands out.

Once they stand out then your messages have to be engaging, show you’ve read the profile and don’t copy and paste...

But you’ve had meets so maybe ask them why they picked you...

K

Heaven in the Midlands

A little bit of deducing from your veris tells us you've had 4 meets but only joined 5 months ago. That can be taken as you haven't been socially distancing during a pandemic. They could have been social meets with the appropriate distancing, but when people are ing thru the 100s, looking for reasons to dismiss you, that could be all it takes.

"A little bit of deducing from your veris tells us you've had 4 meets but only joined 5 months ago. That can be taken as you haven't been socially distancing during a pandemic. They could have been social meets with the appropriate distancing, but when people are ing thru the 100s, looking for reasons to dismiss you, that could be all it takes."

No the meets are ones from when I used to be on. I not met anyone during lock downs. But I can understand how it might look

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I wouldn’t meet you.

Too many cock pics on your profile, I know what a cock looks like.

You sound as if you are in a relationship with someone.

Text is all about what you want. Nothing about what you can offer others.

Lots of guys on here so women have so much choice and there are better profiles in their opinion which makes it very competitive on here for you.

Good luck.

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman  over a year ago

widnes

It bugs me wen people have been on here

Then they leave

Then come back

Wen i ask why they left

They met someone

Ok they then split up then come back on

But wen tbey say they left cos it is shit

But then come back on anyway even tho it is still shit

They start new profiles with same piccys so they will end up gettin spotted by proole

But wen they leave cos they met someone n started a proper relationship, then come back years later n some how manage to get back intouch with the people they had met last time n ask then to veri them again .

WHY THE FUCK

they fucked off to someone

But ask an old person for a veri

Wat for

Just to gloat as tho u met loads

All full of shit

"It bugs me wen people have been on here

Then they leave

Then come back

Wen i ask why they left

They met someone

They start new profiles with same piccys so they will end up gettin spotted by proole

But wen they leave cos they met someone n started a proper relationship, then come back years later n some how manage to get back intouch with the people they had met last time n ask then to veri them again .

WHY THE FUCK

Wat for

All full of shit

"

Get it off your chest

Dont hold back

"It bugs me wen people have been on here

Then they leave

Then come back

Wen i ask why they left

They met someone

WHY THE FUCK

Wat for

All full of shit

"

Who the hell you on about? Lol

It can’t be me as I don’t know who you are but hope you feel better for getting that off your chest lol

Leeds

I think she is referring to the fact that you have new verifications from people you met on your previous profile

[Removed by poster at 08/02/21 09:58:40]

"I think she is referring to the fact that you have new verifications from people you met on your previous profile"

I don’t see what’s wrong with that. At least it shows people I ain’t fake lol

Plus I am good friends with the people that verified me anyway

Plus reading her profile she has lots of issues and a bad attitude. Super negative!!

Leeds

I did the same as you when I made a singles profile

"I did the same as you when I made a singles profile"

Yeah most people do. I don’t understand why she so offended by it lol

"I did the same as you when I made a singles profile

Yeah most people do. I don’t understand why she so offended by it lol"

Maybe dont discuss another person on the forums...I think there's a WhatsApp group for that lol,but seriously....you started the thread she didn't...she just gave her opinion which you asked for by starting this....

» Add a new message to this topic