FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Opening up.

Opening up.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a woman to chat to an open up about my experiences and hopefully get some advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Generally you would post your problem here to get the advice. Those who want to get involved will then offer their opinion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve got loads of opinions and advice op but alas none of them good!!!!

T

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"I’ve got loads of opinions and advice op but alas none of them good!!!!

T"

How do you know without knowing the subject of advice T? It could be right up your street lol

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"Looking for a woman to chat to an open up about my experiences and hopefully get some advice "

The fact you specify that you only want to communicate with a woman will rightly make most ladies suspicious. Men on this site can be very devious in using variety of tactics to chat/meet ladies

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"Looking for a woman to chat to an open up about my experiences and hopefully get some advice

The fact you specify that you only want to communicate with a woman will rightly make most ladies suspicious. Men on this site can be very devious in using variety of tactics to chat/meet ladies "

Yes I've had this approach. Don't bother guys it doesn't go anywhere.

By *innMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Looking for a woman to chat to an open up about my experiences and hopefully get some advice

The fact you specify that you only want to communicate with a woman will rightly make most ladies suspicious. Men on this site can be very devious in using variety of tactics to chat/meet ladies "

But isn’t this just a sign of the times.

A lot of people are not meeting and finding a connection with likeminded people is what Fab is about. I do not think the OP is being devious with this post.

Having a chat, exchanging messages is all some people have and this looks set until at least late summer.

We all enjoy a bit of chat and flirtations or we would persist with this during a pandemic.

Finding likeminded people isn’t easy.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

The fact you specify that you only want to communicate with a woman will rightly make most ladies suspicious. Men on this site can be very devious in using variety of tactics to chat/meet ladies

But isn’t this just a sign of the times.

A lot of people are not meeting and finding a connection with likeminded people is what Fab is about. I do not think the OP is being devious with this post.

Having a chat, exchanging messages is all some people have and this looks set until at least late summer.

We all enjoy a bit of chat and flirtations or we would persist with this during a pandemic.

Finding likeminded people isn’t easy. "

It is devious if what he means is, as I suspect, “want sex chat with a woman so I can get off”. Just be honest and say that. If he what he actually wants is free emotional labour from a stranger, maybe even free therapy, that’s not fair either. Many people ask for advice openly on the forums, if it’s too sensitive for that he should probably seek a professional.

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

Manchester

To be fair to the op, I often find female advice to be more helpful, especially if it's trying to understand some one else's opinions.

To be unfair to the op, I would at least vaguely outline the situation, then people will know whether they want to help or not

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Might be helpful to give a bit more information about what area you are looking for advice with OP

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"To be unfair to the op, I would at least vaguely outline the situation, then people will know whether they want to help or not"

Or even if they can!

Sorry if you feel that way, I’d rather talk to a woman, because I feel more comfortable that way, happy to explain why privately. I’m genuine

That’s not the case at all.

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

OP I’d prefer it if you didn’t message me about this. If you want people to help, you need to give a general idea of what help you want, not vague posts or messages putting the onus onto the woman to ask for details.

» Add a new message to this topic