FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Which Condoms

Which Condoms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya i wondered what are the most popular condoms to use ? as i recently tried some ultra thin skins but found them to be quite tight and awkward to put on which kind of kills the moment a little lol.

I class myself as average in the trouser department ie i'm not small but not hung like a mule either,as wearing condoms is new to me i don't really know if they are supposed to feel so tight when on or that brand is just a bit on the small side so any advise gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icplforbimalebarrowCouple  over a year ago

barrow in furness cumbria

i always find durex are the better fit

mr c

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well.. I don't "wear" them.. lol

But a few people recently have said the Skyns .. (in large) are good.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

From a female point of view mates have quite a pleasant taste (wether you use condoms for bjs or not they often end up in the mouth at some point). And avoid any with spermicide on, it tastes nasty, melts nail polish, has been advised against by the WHO and the NHS and can upset the.balance of ladies bits.

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

We have to use latex free and so very limited as ro whats available and of course not being latex and so stretchy are often not as easy to roll on.

So do understand OP feelings

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i use Skyns too

They have a new range out now tho, extra lube and a different size selection

Because i cant use latex i always supply my own condoms and i get a lot of guys ask what they are as they feel better than anything else they have used

yep durex (xl) are a good comfy fit here too. I found skins very very small, so interested to hear they do a large size now, and exs were somewhere inbetween.

Advice is to buy a selection pack off say ebay and give em all a whirl so you can get the best ones for you...

Wolf

"

I class myself as average in the trouser department ie i'm not small but not hung like a mule either"

Thanks for the clarification of average

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"From a female point of view mates have quite a pleasant taste (wether you use condoms for bjs or not they often end up in the mouth at some point). And avoid any with spermicide on, it tastes nasty, melts nail polish, has been advised against by the WHO and the NHS and can upset the.balance of ladies bits. "

also avoid giving someone a blowjob if they have just removed a delay condom, your whole mouth goes numb lol.

I (F) like the non latex Skyns, much better feel and don't irritate

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

I recently discovered Durex featherlite ultra, similar to the ones the OP talked about in that they are more fiddly to get on and a bit tighter but definitely the best I've used when it comes to feel.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"yep durex (xl) are a good comfy fit here too. I found skins very very small, so interested to hear they do a large size now, and exs were somewhere inbetween.

Advice is to buy a selection pack off say ebay and give em all a whirl so you can get the best ones for you...

Wolf

"

Or, when you go for your routine check at the GUM, ask for some - they are the best price I've ever found. They have different sorts, and they aren't going to be crap, they don't want them to fail and have you returning the next week for another test!

"yep durex (xl) are a good comfy fit here too. I found skins very very small, so interested to hear they do a large size now, and exs were somewhere inbetween.

Wolf

"

Agree with Wolf - there a number of sites which sell selection packs. Buy one which you like the look of and give them a try. One word of warning - be realistic about your girth - they all come in different diameters and it really does make a BIG difference to how it feels for both of you to get a 'snug' fit.

As for Skyns - I can't use the standard size as Mates are, in general, too small for me, but the large size are about perfect. Other than that 'My Size' do a very wide range of diameters right up to..... wait for it..... 69mm (oh just feel the irony of that one.........)

hiya, i always find that mates are a good fit. I am very w/e i have tried trojon xl durex XL but mates seem to fit the bill xx

I use a bin bag, the wheelybin bags.......

Stop bragging lmao

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just got some durex elite off ebay.

From the desciption they sound ok so i'll give them ago and maybe have a few practice goes at putting them on as condoms are a completely new thing to me,as i haven't needed them in almost 30 years gulp....i'm getting old i just hope some of the women prefer a naughty older man lol

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Try 'mysize' available from British Condoms online, several sizes to ensure a good fit. In his experience mates are for small cocks and some durex are tight too. Magnums are good, especially 'her pleasure' ones.

Try lots of different makes and models and find the one that suits your cock size and shape, some are tapered, some are longer, some are thinner, some are thicker, My partner prefers, Durex comfort XL and the Skyns Large and if we are ordering from certain sites Magnum XL.

but it took a long time for him to work out which ones give enough feeling while having a good fit too...

so just experiement. and have fun doing it... but i would suggest experimenting with your own partner or a regular FB as other might take offence if your having problems with the condoms (not that they should but some might).

one thing i would also recommend is you find a latex free one that fits comfortably too for those occasions when you might play with someone who is allergic to latex, so you can still both/all enjoy yourselves.

We use mates naturals at this end, they are the only ones balls find comfy!

» Add a new message to this topic